Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3195654&TPN=1

I dunno whom to believe and whom not
but yea Sudhir Sharma confirmd so am just gonna believe tht its ending and fr good and wil enjoy the last few epis

Parichay replacing it🤔
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
HAHAH OMG krish telling Viraj usse susu aaya hai HAHAHAHAHA and viraj ka surprise and Going DID you actuallyTALK AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGviraj was hilariouswhen krish asked him about susu
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

HAHAH OMG krish telling Viraj usse susu aaya hai HAHAHAHAHA and viraj ka surprise and Going DID you actuallyTALK AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGviraj was hilariouswhen krish asked him about susu

link me 🤣

SO far scene of the Day OMG HAHAHHAHAHA KVB was so so so good Rofl at his WHAT it totally cracked me up Hahah

From 7:40

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtlyou_dil-se-di-hai-dua-saubhagyavati-bhava-14th-september-2012-video-watch-online-part1_shortfilms
SunShine_A thumbnail
KVB 🤣
god 🤣 no1 could hv portrayed VD to this much perfection 🤣
rofl i know bechare krish ko itni tensionbahaha bechareki wahin nikal jaye manmners learn karne main lol
SunShine_A thumbnail
Pratham Mittal ☺️

🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
All the makers who recycle Love - hate stories now should learn from EK how to create sizzling chemistry without any physicality involved

that lady is such a pro😳 no matter how much I hate her fr ruining shows but thts a fact there is no one like her, she is trendsetter fr every damn thing on television😳 her every show has been so classic without any 3rd class unnecessary romance
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, am here! *phew*
So this is what I've thought for the tribute thread..

Sections

1. Summary
2. Characters Intro or Sketch - Here we will have 2 paras .. one for intro or sketch and the other for how real character he/she is and how he/she touched our lives. 
3. Meghan relationship - different phrases (including their marriage, of course)
4. How unique this show is from others
5. Praising the old team - Few words for Sonal, Amit Malick, Maan Singh and how these three made the characters so damn special for us.
6. Thanking the PH for giving us NBT
7. Fans story - Here we will ask EVERYONE to write up their feelings for NBT
8. Tribute Siggies/VMs
9. Best Wishes for the cast and crew - Everyone's messages for the leads and the team!!!

How is it? 
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Okay, am here! *phew*

So this is what I've thought for the tribute thread..

Sections

1. Summary
2. Characters Intro or Sketch - Here we will have 2 paras .. one for intro or sketch and the other for how real character he/she is and how he/she touched our lives. 
3. Meghan relationship - different phrases (including their marriage, of course)
4. How unique this show is from others
5. Praising the old team - Few words for Sonal, Amit Malick, Maan Singh and how these three made the characters so damn special for us.
6. Thanking the PH for giving us NBT
7. Fans story - Here we will ask EVERYONE to write up their feelings for NBT
8. Tribute Siggies/VMs
9. Best Wishes for the cast and crew - Everyone's messages for the leads and the team!!!

How is it? 

@maroon - there is no need for separate post re, it does not look good to dedicate one post just for creations, we will attack their vms and siggys in their messages

@purple - that can be compiled into one, coz directly sirf wishes likhi nahi jaati hai, one gives sum back story anyway, so yeh aa jayega as in message for the show and team

@pink - not summary but a smartly written wrte up, just the jinx of the whole show

@blue - this can be made into one

@green this can be included in 1st post only, like the jinx of it and then how it appealed to people and why it touched

@orange - Char sketch hoga but like not not char desc. but just two lines bout chars and why thy wr dfrnt and how actors made them different

@black yep, yeh toh discuss ho gaya