Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gmani7881

Friday's episode was pretty decent. The only good parts were buaji and khushi conversation and the feel good dewarni - jetani conversation between the sisters. It shows how close they really are. Khushi asking Arnav to meet her at tne Purple Orchid and calling back in a minute to make sure he will come that is so Khushi. When right from the get go dadi looked down on Khushi and did not accept her as Arnav's wife or should I say was not happy she was Arnav's wife I made a post saying throw dadi off the train and later regretted saying the same. But now after seeing what she is upto I guess it is alright to sat that.

ya the sisters convo was good... paste the link here plz thx
GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

ya the sisters convo was good... paste the link here plz thx

Fazila sorry for the delay in sending this.
Fazila~ thumbnail
thx
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

πŸ˜‰ Excellent Episode, great post.

Great convo. between sisters, loved it.

Cant say much about the 3 snakes, will ignore them but hope Arnav catches on to them soon.

Totally adored how Khushi calls Arnav and asks him to meet her...then calls again gently to confirm it...he said HAAN, I am guessing!!!!!

Can he EVER say not to his Khushi????

Loved Nk...he's trying to help his bro get ready for his big date.

I will relax this weekend, knowing very well we will be awarded well on MONDAY!!!!!!

Pre-cap killed me...Khushi looking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in BLACK!!!!!

hahah ne can not say NO to khushi...thanks
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Sigh! Fuzzy..

I haven't seen the episode.. Tia gave me the update though.. after which I decided just to watch the Arshi scenes.. 

So Dadi was brought here by Shyam, huh? and Anjie is happy to know that Shyam will be back in her life.. 

and you know how I reacted to that.. check this out - Letter to Devi Maiyya
I can't take this anymore, seriously!
I am very very depressed!

Whatever is going to happen is going to be terrible, I can feel it! 

I don't understand it..  

- What does Dadi know? Clearly she dind't know Arnav was married .. who did Shyam say Khushi was? Or maybe he conveniently forgot to mention, oh wait, that he was lusting after his bro-in-law's girlfriend, while married and while his wife was pregnant?

- How come she blindly trusted Shyam? Or was she waiting for another reason to point fingers at Arnav.. remember her dialogue that Arnav was again siding with the wrong person.. so she knew he was supporting someone.. so who did she think that person was.. what has Shyam told her?  

I must say, Dadi is pathetic! Even Garima and Buaji want their daughter to live at her rightful home, which is with her husband and his family. Dadi doesn't seem to mind that Shyam is living off Arnav's money! 

I don't get it.. all I know is .. I feel really really helpless that there is nothing I can do but watch these pathetic episodes.. and the storyline that is making me more and more depressed as the day passes.. thank god for NK, who still makes me laugh! 

I knew it.. every time Arshi smiled, I was scared.. 
Everytime someone was happy for them, I was scared.. 

What will happen now?

I watched the last few scenes, where NK was giving Arnav style advice.. that was hilarious!! πŸ˜†
And Khushi looked amazing in black.. so hot!! Two hotties in black!! My screen was burning!! πŸ˜³

πŸ€— Love you!

Edited:

I just saw Arshi's scene.. good lord.. what is this girl doing?
After telling Arnav that she doesn't want him to buy gifts for her, but instead she wants gifts that are heartfelt... now she is spending money on him, knowing exactly what he wants from her.. a simple kiss?? This girl surprises me every time <shaking my head disappointed> <facepalm> 

shes amazing...n in my last posts i did say shyam and dadi r one...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Edited.
Damn. This 2nd page is not leaving me., i tried my best to be on 1st but Alas. Better luck next time.

Well , i don't need to say. Aaam Amazing Post.

One thing is clear that Dadi doesn't know abt Shayam so called "Good" nature , she's only here for her Anjali n Arnav's Khushi , so it is also cleared that Shayam has cooked some other story again Khushi in front of Dadi , that why she gave horror look in first meeting.

Haaa. "First Impression is the last Impression" now U'll better pay for this Dadi.Huh

Arnav -Khushi was darn Cute . Awww the best part when she called him again n asked " Arnav ji ap ain ge na" awww .

NK-Arnav. The way he tickled her "hehehe , hahaha , huhuh"
Me : ahahahahahahahhaha. I was looking at Arnav's face lOl.

GUPTA's ; Now what next? She's not going to Luknow , she has to attend all the functions now . Wats the past Dammit?today i saw article regarding Payal- Arnav Step Brother . Me that time : hahahaha It's not possilbe , if. Payal if Arnav's step sis then somehow Akash - Khushi is also like sis- Brother. OMG No Way ..

CV plz. A big NO .

N Precap , yes Perfect Mr N Mrs Raizada.
Khushi's looking absolutely stinning in Black. I was dying to see her in Black . She had worn all colors but not black. Thank You CV for this.

Yeah I'm missing Geet's Hidden Meanings post too. The way she explains the significance of each scene n each color is truly Amazing.

Once Again . *Online from cell , so can't enter emoticons*
So Clapping "Thap Thap Thap" Great Post.

Thanks...page 2nd is no prob...i read all the posts whether its on 2nd or last... :))) sometimes it happens that i cant reply... but i do read n click like :)))) 

Dadi...is a pain...she will learn the hard way... Black is beautiful indeed...😳   waiting for tomorrow :)))) thanks πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: devishree

fuzzy i loved the post 

better than the episode 
i was so relieved after seeing the post 
i loved nk-arnav and payal-khushi convo bro romance and sissy cuddling it was superb 
after many days they have showed it 
this means they will support each other in every step πŸ˜ƒ
dadi is such a smarter dumbo ya anjali as usual a user/manipulator πŸ˜‘
shyam the creepwa has a big plan ya lethal one to spoil arhi wedding i can feel the twitch 
i so wanted to slap him hard πŸ˜‘
mr and mrs raizada in black i am dead already🀒 waiting for monday and pushing the weekends😲
y this snake couple should spoil arhi date 
simply cant they hide in their holes for sometime and leave us with arhi romance i am wondering whether i will get it on mondayπŸ€”

thanks...dadi n anjali r pain n they dont know who they r dealing with 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika18

Hey Fuzzy! Excellently put indeed.. πŸ€—

And my thoughts exactly.. Somehow I was wishing Arnav would hear it all, so that he realizes what all his Di is doing behind his back.. Yesterday, I guess it was all okay, but today even Dadi stands up for Shyam?! What the?. And somewhere I knew that she had entered the RM for this purpose only. And as I mentioned earlier in my posts, that Anjali was upset about Arnav lying to him (which wasn't she didn't even give him a chance to explain himself for..) and today we see her lying at innumerable of times to her family members. Wow! I was down right annoyed with Dadi for entertaining such a thing, while on the other hand, she refuses to accept Khushi whole-heartedly! And to add to all the constructive planning and machinations Shyam is playing, Anjali is still trying to escape. If she's tired of telling lies, then she should initiate the first step.. A pretty eloquent effort by the CVs to put forward Anjali's dilemma but she should at least know how to play her cards after such a huge emotional blow, which originally was given by her dearest husband. Anyway, well, now even Garima and Shashi cannot leave the town, so it's yet another pile up of underlying situations which would probably have its effect in the future and as it is, Shyam has practically sworn that he would use Dadi in his very effective blow.. Will Anjali be able to withstand this one?. Well, that's how the CVs will have to devise. 
Oh yeah, even I'm missing Geet and her colour symbolisms. Hmm, NK and Arnav should definitely learn something from her. πŸ˜³
Looking forward to Monday! Keep updating. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks xx

Thanks... they will learn the hard way what else...poor Arnav will be hurt...n also khuhis...
Black is beautiful and mysterious n dark...so lets see :)))
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

as usual brilliant post by you thanks
i cant believe that arhi are going for their first ever date cool na
and that too a place khushi chose man it will be fun to seee this
haiyye their date better be worth it cvs after all a little romance goes a long way for our arhi
i wont say anything about the three annoying ppl in the show no point to it
cheers for pm dear see ya monday

haha n that also cause of Khushi... MR. No Romance only know how to kiss...incomplete kisses hahahahha πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Hey fuzzy gud mrng dear...πŸ€—

Awesome post yaar... πŸ‘, loved it...
I loved the episode, it's gud... Especially sister's conversation, ARHI scene and obviously precap...
Hated these trio conversation...😑
I didn't find any interesting thing in their conversation... the thing is ab tak i thought only anjali is dumb but another one joined in that league...
I pity you dadi... How blindly you trusted your damadji... The same way if you have trusted your arnav... May be we could love u
Anjali... A big liar now a days... I don't understand one thing whatever happened till now why anjali and dadi are not interested in finding the truth...
Plzzz anjali there is another person in your life so called ur chotey... Plzz don't forget him...😭
ARHI scene is just superb yaar... What a lovely couple...
They are looking stunning in precap... Can't wait till monday
Thank you so much fuzzy for the post and also for the pmπŸ€—

Welcome dear...Im so sad Anjali forgot Arnav...n ur right..they r not interested in the truth...dadi is dumb and so is Anjali...both r samethats y shames taking them for a ride... n will throw them from it...😳