boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer: No, this is not one of my usual funny posts. I am writing this, because I am truly upset! I am losing hope as the days go by.. and DM is my last resort! Please don't take offence!

Dear Devi Maiyya,

Before I begin, I want to remind you that I never ask you for help, until and unless I feel utterly helpless about the situation. It was on one of those days after a nervous breakdown, that you showed me a way to forget my sorrows; when I was browsing random videos on Youtube, I came across a show called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! The show took me to a different world, where I had no worries about love, family, research, classes, health, money etc; to a world where I fell in love with two wonderful individuals and their unconditional love for each other, laughed, cried happy and sad tears, and cursed villains; to a world where people appreciated my craziness and wild imagination; a world where I met a lot of amazing people, who have been there for me for the past few months, to hear my rants and to cheer me up!

Today I am back, but with a different problem. This has nothing to do with me, it is about two people in my life who are very very special to me.. and I feel helpless in this case. I have tried my best to help them, but alas, nothing seems to be working! Yes, I am talking about Arnav and Khushi. They have been through a lot, and they deserve to be happy now. Just when they realized their love for each other and were finally happy, new troubles are popping up.

I don't have the strength to watch the episodes, Devi Maiyya. I cannot see Arnav and Khushi depressed again. I haven't even seen today's episode (except the ending). Ever since Tia told me that Shyam was the reason Dadi came to RM, and that Dadi is going to get Shyam back, I have been heartbroken. This means that Arnav and Khushi will not be happy, again, for a long time. Their wedding is going to be ruined; maybe the rituals will be completed, but they will be tensed throughout. I heard that Arnav might be involved in an accident, which I'm guessing is going to happen on their suhaag raat. I don't think I can take another few months where Arnav and Khushi have to suffer for the sake of Poojali's happiness. Haven't they done enough for her? They never realized their love for each other, until after a year and why, because they put others' happiness in front of theirs! Why do good people have to suffer?

I cannot stop watching the show, Devi Maiyya, because Arnav and Khushi are a huge part of my life, and so are my friends on India Forums. Normally, I would just go on IF and try to solve the problem my way. I have tried my best to help them; written alternative episodes (Episode alternatives), taken care of Shyam (Cheering up Fuzzy, part two!) and even tamed Dadi (Taming Dadi!), but nothing seems to work. I even tried convincing myself that the CVs will fix everything (Why we should love the CVs! ). I know the CVs will someday, maybe six months later, but they will make things really really messy before they even attempt to fix it, won't they! And of course, once this problem ends, I have a feeling something new will arise. Devi Maiyya, don't you think Arnav and Khushi deserve some happiness, at least for a few days?

Devi Maiyya, I'm sorry if this bothered you, but please please I desperately need your help! There is no one else I can turn to at this dark hour! Please give my friends and me the strength to handle whatever is going to happen in the coming episodes! Also if it's not too much of a trouble, maybe you could talk to the CVs? 

Whatever you do, I believe in you, and I know you will make things right! I know you will always be there for me and for everyone close to me!

Thank you!

Will always remain your devotee,

Boreddamsel.

PS: While you are at it, can you also tell the CVs to get Khushi some good clothes..  psst.. tell them she looked really hot in black in the precap!!  

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 LOL... Not sure whether to feel depressed or laught at my own addiction to this serial
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

🀣 LOL... Not sure whether to feel depressed or laught at my own addiction to this serial

lol.. good question .. I have no idea either! πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Arti...im also upset...for all the reasons that u have stated above...but see...atm they r together...so they will be together... Life is not a bed of roses...it is full of thorns...I always tell u the cvs cant afford to separate them...even when he was kidnapped...they met...i know it wont be easy...Why i write my posts late??? Cause i know ill make a negative post...then i let it sink in and talk to my sister...n then when im fine then i make the posts...cause i told u before ...-ve will cut +ve...IM dreading the coming week...Garima wont go...means past will come out...The wedding...already spoiled...sigh...what can we do??? Quit or conti watching it...its our choice... πŸ˜³Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I still think I wont feel bad, no matter what trouble them, as long as they are together and in love. Love may made them go through trials & tribulations but if the face these together, i am happy!

Nothing to say more on khushi's wardrobe.. Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
xPriyax thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was unique and sweet! I had the same experience I found out about Ipkknd whilst I was browsing on youtube and now I am addicted to it. It has become a part of my life not just because I love Arnav and Khushi but because it explores many issues that have revolved around my life in the past and present.
I loved your post! πŸ‘
Priya x

nishika_24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No Offense in this post ...

This is DM's Aman😎 - Devi mayya got your letter and she dictated the following mesg.

Dear child,
I only give bad time... for you to find the strength hidden inside and also to appreciate the good times. If there is not darkness creeping around one wouldn't appriciate the Kushi of having light. ( got the code?.. creepwa and Kushi)... So beta Sabar ka phal mita hota hai... I know you are up to the very last of your hopes but don't give up... Burayi ka anth hogaya tho story ki the end hojayega ... Is liya thoda kati thoda miti ke hisab se chelrahi hain... Burayi ka samapth zaroor hoga... you just sit tight and don't break your hope

Lots of luv and blessings
DM

PS: She does look hot in black ha?
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishika_24

No Offense in this post ...

This is DM's Aman😎 - Devi mayya got your letter and she dictated the following mesg.

Dear child,
I only give bad time... for you to find the strength hidden inside and also to appreciate the good times. If there is not darkness creeping around one wouldn't appriciate the Kushi of having light. ( got the code?.. creepwa and Kushi)... So beta Sabar ka phal mita hota hai... I know you are up to the very last of your hopes but don't give up... Burayi ka anth hogaya tho story ki the end hojayega ... Is liya thoda kati thoda miti ke hisab se chelrahi hain... Burayi ka samapth zaroor hoga... you just sit tight and don't break your hope

Lots of luv and blessings
DM

PS: She does look hot in black ha?

LOL .. I loved it! Thanks!! This definitely cheered me up πŸ˜†
Thank you, DM's Aman!!! πŸ€—
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice One. I am there with you praying to DM for Arshi's happines And Daiya Ho's end. Seriously, we have waited for these moments and now the moment has come, Shyamu also came back and who is supporting him, great Di.
Please DM do something!
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🀣 really awesome post...

till thn ArShi together i've no objection at all...baki DM se pehele cv's janey...πŸ˜†...

m obsessed about IPKKND...