Two idiots...taken for a ride... Aug 24, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Two idiots...taken for a ride...By and idiot even bigger idiot...😑

Hello friends...howdy...im gud...Epi was good...another twist...or 2...Lets see what happened...

Anjali baby...finally the baby is showing n shes acting as if shes perg...Thanks cvs...we won...YES!!! finally made anji darling wear the bump...So u admit...we rule??? We... I talk about all the fans of IPK...

Anjali is worried, Shyams still in the house and she must get him out before chotey gets home...Goes out and meets NK who tells her that she should rest...again excuses ...says I need a haldi wala milk...Nk says u wait ill get it...sweet NK...what do u know whats happening...Ur Di's lying to u all...Anjali sees dadi going in her room and when Anjali tries to get her attention...Dadi shows her the hand...hmmm...n says im going to my room...

Dadi enters her room...Like I said yesterday dadi must be knowing about it...n thats what happened...she knew it was his cell and she knew he was there...N Shyam went in Dadis room...cause he knew she would protect him...WOW...dadi who will protect u from this snake-wa... Dadi thinks shes Oh so smart...welcoming Shyam and trying to get him in the house again...Do u even know what happened?? or who or what he is???U told arnav he made a wrong decision long time back...What r u doing now???

Anjali enters dadis room to rescue shyam n is shocked/happy to see them together...Dadi explains how shyam came to get her to fix things...Oh he will fix U alright...the hand u showing all the time...Hes gonna break it for u n ur pride too...Dadi tells Anjali I only want urs and Arnavs Khushi(happiness)...But Arnavs khushi is khushi...whom u dont want...so ur lying...

Anjali is so happy that dadi is on her side and will try to fix all the misunderstanding b/w them all... Why is Anjalis happiness so imp??? what about Arnav?? I guess everyone loves Anjali but us...ya im telling them...if they get the msg...

Dadi tells shyam to be patient and not to come to RH like this...it will complicate things more if hes caught...wait till ASR finds out... Or will he???  

See how ur own   destroys u... n they wont even know what they have done till its too late... N whos doing it...the one who thinks she loves Arnav the most... What will be Arnavs reaction when he discovers all this deception... Dont worry we and Khushi will be with u... :))

Shyam hugs Anjali...and I was waiting for his face to twitch and the music and his thoughts...He is not hugging Anjali...hes absorbing strength from her...Asks her about the meds... n like a fool..she tells him everything...Planned failed...Not good...new plan has to be put in action...Shyams all plans always fail...Ur a looser...remember it...This time he wants to do something big...more dangerous more lethal than before...

Lets see what he has done in the past... Made babuji a cabbage...Scorpio...which got on his own back...Swimming pool and electric current...car accident... Arnavs kidnapping...plan to burn him...then tying khushi up on the road...so Arnav can kill her... Do u know what he is??? A psycho killer... a very dangerous person...Not to be trusted even for a sec...

Shyam wont come for the god bharai(baby shower)...He knows no one dares to defy ASR...Arnav will win that round...So when will he enter...when ASR has no say in the matter of the house??? What a jerk...his plan is lethal...he will again target Arnav...I dont want to see this... I dread this...He said they will have no choice but to accept him in the house...Hmm...investigation karay ga pari...But im worried...but then I know shyams plans always fail and the cvs cant risk the trps or us...so ill take solace in that...😳
Dadi comes n tells them to meet somewhere else ...outside the house...n he leaves...

GH: Lets see whats happening here... Payal calls Khushi and teases her about their new relationship...that shes the younger daughter in law and Khushi the elder and Khuhsi also teases her that wait till I come home...ill take the keys from u...meaning the whole charge of the house...hmmm...Thats a comforting line...she will takeover...mamiji and dadi...get ready for Khuhsi to come n rule...plz cvs...we need to see this...
A good sibling convo...im glad payal called her...shes again taking interest in khuhsi...Informs her about mehndi and the baby shower... Khushi tells her that Amma n babuji wont be there...
Sanka devi...while on the phone turns the TV on and sees in the news that the trains have been delayed for 3 days...so now babuji n Amma cant go...Hmm...but they have to go... garima is very worried... Khushi is ecstatic.. Buaji tells her ur so lucky... Hai buaji...u dont know how lucky she is...ASR loves her...me faints wa hahahahaha
Khuhsi is very happy now and so she wants to share her happiness...n that will be with of course the person u love... Shes counting money n thinking...Arnavji has done so much for me...done the impossible...so  I should do something for him too...N while counting she says... I didnt know I was so RICH...Hmmm...i did mention her inheritance in my previous posts...Maybe she is rich n whoever killed her parents has her share...

She calls Arnav and orders him to meet her at Purple Orchid in two hours...Such a beautiful scene...Wow...Khushi today u sounded just like ASR...n shocking ASR and us... lol...He had a meeting...but for u he will cancel anything...whats a meeting...N when he says What...u completed his sentence What the...This means U complete him in every way... Two halves coming together to become one...Orders him and hanged up and then called again...this time khushi talking...conforming if he would come...He replies...haan im guessing... What the?? No guessing...Go...πŸ˜†

Arnav is home going though his cupboard... this guy...who at one time would just open the cupboard n will wear anything that his hand can get, is standing n thinking what hes gonna wear...hmmm... interesting... Hes finally taking interest in himself... what a change...n all to make his Khushi khus... *Blushing*😳

Nk walks in...and asks a silly q ...what u doing... ASR loves him too ..or he would throw him out of the room in a sec...They both discussing his BIG DATE and color black...hmmm. Wish Geet24 were here...she would know whats the meaning of black color and black is better than black... What I think its their clothes or maybe more... Shyams blackness or darkness... time shall tell...
NK troubles Arnav n tells him he should borrow his clothes...wont that be a treat ...to see Arnav in Nks clothes???πŸ˜†

Shyam is also making plans... he will be at the same hotel as Arshi... Arnav is walking down the stairs and finds Anjali and tells her that he will take her where she wants to go...Anjali again lies...Arnav tells her I wont leave u alone...Dadi comes to her rescue...n says, shes not going alone...n did u see her face...Feels like handing her over to that snake wa... Anjali can meet Shyam...but Arnav cant meet khushi...how just dadi is...

Precap... Shyam and Anajli at the hotel and Shyam sees Arshi... Oh they are looking gorgeous... is this black on black... awesome...Monday...where r u???

My take..Anjali n Shyam wont be caught...Arnav n khuhsi will be... Shyam will inform dadi about this...dadi will take it all out on khushi... How will be their date?...hmmm...cvs.. do amaze us and dont spoil it plz... When Khuhsi returns home..will  Amma and babuji be there or gone...Dammit... its weekend😑...main ab is waiting ko kiya naam doon????

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ Excellent Episode, great post.
Great convo. between sisters, loved it.

Cant say much about the 3 snakes, will ignore them but hope Arnav catches on to them soon.

Totally adored how Khushi calls Arnav and asks him to meet her...then calls again gently to confirm it...he said HAAN, I am guessing!!!!!

Can he EVER say not to his Khushi????

Loved Nk...he's trying to help his bro get ready for his big date.

I will relax this weekend, knowing very well we will be awarded well on MONDAY!!!!!!

Pre-cap killed me...Khushi looking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in BLACK!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me on first page ... Yay ... waiting for it :) ...❀️

Fuzzy it seems .. precap is the most interesting part of todays episode :))
Edited by shruba - 11 years ago
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he says..."haan iam guessing"
me on first page...πŸ˜ƒ
i just want u to write an os on precap like what arshi will do on their date in black..πŸ˜‰

Edited by arhimaa7 - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh! Fuzzy..

I haven't seen the episode.. Tia gave me the update though.. after which I decided just to watch the Arshi scenes.. 

So Dadi was brought here by Shyam, huh? and Anjie is happy to know that Shyam will be back in her life.. 

and you know how I reacted to that.. check this out - Letter to Devi Maiyya
I can't take this anymore, seriously!
I am very very depressed!

Whatever is going to happen is going to be terrible, I can feel it! 

I don't understand it..  

- What does Dadi know? Clearly she dind't know Arnav was married .. who did Shyam say Khushi was? Or maybe he conveniently forgot to mention, oh wait, that he was lusting after his bro-in-law's girlfriend, while married and while his wife was pregnant?

- How come she blindly trusted Shyam? Or was she waiting for another reason to point fingers at Arnav.. remember her dialogue that Arnav was again siding with the wrong person.. so she knew he was supporting someone.. so who did she think that person was.. what has Shyam told her?  

I must say, Dadi is pathetic! Even Garima and Buaji want their daughter to live at her rightful home, which is with her husband and his family. Dadi doesn't seem to mind that Shyam is living off Arnav's money! 

I don't get it.. all I know is .. I feel really really helpless that there is nothing I can do but watch these pathetic episodes.. and the storyline that is making me more and more depressed as the day passes.. thank god for NK, who still makes me laugh! 

I knew it.. every time Arshi smiled, I was scared.. 
Everytime someone was happy for them, I was scared.. 

What will happen now?

I watched the last few scenes, where NK was giving Arnav style advice.. that was hilarious!! πŸ˜†
And Khushi looked amazing in black.. so hot!! Two hotties in black!! My screen was burning!! πŸ˜³

πŸ€— Love you!

Edited:

I just saw Arshi's scene.. good lord.. what is this girl doing?
After telling Arnav that she doesn't want him to buy gifts for her, but instead she wants gifts that are heartfelt... now she is spending money on him, knowing exactly what he wants from her.. a simple kiss?? This girl surprises me every time <shaking my head disappointed> <facepalm> 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, let me pat myself on my back for predicting correctly that Shyam has shipped Dadi to RM to make a rose petal welcome mat on his way... 

Tia, my genius, you rock... 

There... Self-patting and self ego boosting done...

Secondly, Of all the restaurants in Delhi, trust Creepali (Creepwa and Pujali) to find the single restaurant Khushi thought of for Hottali (Hotwa and jhalli) date. If CVs wanted to ruin fandom's mood, their is no better way to do it.

Thirdly, only scenes worth watching today was Payal and Khushi conversation, Khushi ordering Arnav to come for a date, Arnav getting ready for date and precap where Khushi is looking smoking hot in black and finally in a single sophisticated colour. I wonder how Arnav is going to maintain his self-control. I also hope he left his phone in the car so that A-man can't interfere in his sexy time with his wife/fiance... 

Eagerly waiting for Monday and hating the weekends. 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

First of all, let me pat myself on my back for predicting correctly that Shyam has shipped Dadi to RM to make a rose petal welcome mat on his way... 

Tia, my genius, you rock... 

πŸ˜†  do i pat myself too for all the correct predictions????

There... Self-patting and self ego boosting done...

Secondly, Of all the restaurants in Delhi, trust Creepali (Creepwa and Pujali) to find the single restaurant Khushi thought of for Hottali (Hotwa and jhalli) date. If CVs wanted to ruin fandom's mood, their is no better way to do it.

Tich tich...why not the pool area...

Thirdly, only scenes worth watching today was Payal and Khushi conversation, Khushi ordering Arnav to come for a date, Arnav getting ready for date and precap where Khushi is looking smoking hot in black and finally in a single sophisticated colour. I wonder how Arnav is going to maintain his self-control. I also hope he left his phone in the car so that A-man can't interfere in his sexy time with his wife/fiance... 

first thing khuhsi should do is fire him hahhaha

Eagerly waiting for Monday and hating the weekends. 

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhimaa7

he says..."haan iam guessing"

me on first page...πŸ˜ƒ
i just want u to write an os on precap like what arshi will do on their date in black..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†  im gonna spoil it...so the cvs dont...πŸ˜†
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited.
Damn. This 2nd page is not leaving me., i tried my best to be on 1st but Alas. Better luck next time.

Well , i don't need to say. Aaam Amazing Post.

One thing is clear that Dadi doesn't know abt Shayam so called "Good" nature , she's only here for her Anjali n Arnav's Khushi , so it is also cleared that Shayam has cooked some other story again Khushi in front of Dadi , that why she gave horror look in first meeting.

Haaa. "First Impression is the last Impression" now U'll better pay for this Dadi.Huh

Arnav -Khushi was darn Cute . Awww the best part when she called him again n asked " Arnav ji ap ain ge na" awww .

NK-Arnav. The way he tickled her "hehehe , hahaha , huhuh"
Me : ahahahahahahahhaha. I was looking at Arnav's face lOl.

GUPTA's ; Now what next? She's not going to Luknow , she has to attend all the functions now . Wats the past Dammit?today i saw article regarding Payal- Arnav Step Brother . Me that time : hahahaha It's not possilbe , if. Payal if Arnav's step sis then somehow Akash - Khushi is also like sis- Brother. OMG No Way ..

CV plz. A big NO .

N Precap , yes Perfect Mr N Mrs Raizada.
Khushi's looking absolutely stinning in Black. I was dying to see her in Black . She had worn all colors but not black. Thank You CV for this.

Yeah I'm missing Geet's Hidden Meanings post too. The way she explains the significance of each scene n each color is truly Amazing.

Once Again . *Online from cell , so can't enter emoticons*
So Clapping "Thap Thap Thap" Great Post. Edited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Great post, it was an excellent episode, I cant wait till Monday now, Arnav and Khushi looked AMAZING in the precap!! Love them xx