Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: babes25

Thank u for the lovely episode Fuzzy... Actually there was nothing much to watch today other than the last part... Hated Poojali,shyam,dadi crap... Arnav n Kushi are going on their first proper date and cv's had to involve Anjali again... Again it will be about her and creeps date... I only  want to see  how Arhi enjoy their first date.. I don't want to see shyam Fuzzy, it will ruin my mood again...Why is all about Anjali all the time...*sigh*

Sigh... shyam i cant also take...hate him... n they love Anjali...not our Arshi :(((
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyghai

Nice Update. Dadi is on the wrong side, we are sure of that. Yes, Khushi is lucky Buaji, but you dont know how much she has taken to reach this point. ASR open your eyes and look around how sayani is Anjali Di these days. Let your mind rule over your heart this time for your Di. Anjali, how could you do this? And I wanna know what story Shyam has told that these two idiots think its a big MU.

Dadi...when the truth will hit her she will again disappear...this time for ever lol
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Happy Friday!

Your title says it all. πŸ‘πŸ‘

When is Anji going to realize that she being taken for a ride? "
Iss ignorance ko kya naam doon?". πŸ˜• To top it all, she even told Shyamu about switching her medicine. Talk of self-destruction here.

Nobody is going to be affected by all this. When the whole truth comes out,
Dadi will go back to the Ashram, Anji's hubby will get a couple of more slaps and leave the house again. The people who will be devastated will be ASR and KKGSR.

ASR has finally found love from none other than KKGSR and is moving on. KKGSR has found the man of her dreams but I am wondering how are they going to deal with this Anji fiasco?

Loved the precap. ASR is looking great as usual and KKGSR is looking out of this world. For a change, she has a new hairstyle and is looking very sophisticated.πŸ˜›

My question to the CVs- Was purple orchid the only hotel left for this couple?πŸ˜• Really, Arshi's first date and Shyamu looking at them?πŸ˜•

Anyways, it was good to see Arshi today. What's with KKGSR behaving like ASR today? Go Girly on this one. πŸ˜‰ Way to get your man on a date.

Hoping that this date is a success!πŸ˜›

Thanks...same to u... Yep when all breaks loose Arshi will be hurt...but they will support one another... Well they are at PO so shyam can see them n tell dadi...  hahah she is becoming him...im glad...i want her to rule RH... one scream n everyone shuts up...even laxmi ji hahhahaha πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Lovely update fuzzy!

Good episode yaar. important indeed, but less Hotwa made me sad.

ya imp...all we want to see is hot wa n his how li hahahhaha same here πŸ˜³

CVs is sneaking in IF I guess.Anji's flat tummy turned to a full term preggy tummy within a week! magi magic magic! πŸ˜†Baby is growing so fast I guess. Kahi ye Shyam ka medicine ka asar to nahi he. Just Kidding. Happy to see her in baby bump.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Alien hahahhaha

Your prediction came true. I also thought same. So it reveals that Shyam instigated Dadi against Khushi and he is the mastermind behind Dadi's evil eye towards Khushi. And anji was not aware of this. It sounded so weird when Dadi was telling about both Arnav and Anjali's happiness! No old lady you only think of Anji not Arnav. If you really cares him you wouldn't try to separate your grand son from his love.

Imagine...how smart dadi is...she trusts a strange but not her own blood...wow

I got so terrified to see Shyam's expression while hugging the dumbo Anji. He was looking so scary! He is a real snake! God knows how poisonous will be his venom this time! Don't remind me all his evil did. He is a complete Psychopath!😑

IM worried he will harm Arnav 

Absolutely loved Payal-Khushi's convo. Great to see that CVs are giving importance to Payal's character. I also want to see Khushi the "malikin" of the house walking with a hunter and lashing Mami and Dadi.😈

Yes...n rule RH...just like ASR πŸ˜†

Khushi is planning to give her laad Governor A surprise date.I loved how she commanded him to come to the restaurant. And she was counting money! Where did she get so much money. OK, she started taking money from her rich hubby I guess. Good going girl, you have full rights on his money. But Khushi baby you don't have to spend money to please your hubby dear, just go and give her a deep smooch on his lips. He will be happy and we will be happy too.πŸ˜‰

She was rich...see how she touchs or when needs money it comes to her...it is in her fate...she was robbed of it... can see the class n style in her...those who were responsible for the accident must have taken away her inheritance... she says im so rich...yes she is rich... maybe one day ASR will have to give her the sheesh mehal ...lol then ill love to see mamijis face...πŸ˜†

Hotwa is getting ready for his first date with his beloved Khushi. So he is also excited like us. When NK was suggesting him to wear his clothes I thought he might do it. I also want to see Hotwa in Jeans,jacket and t-shirts, I mean for a change. What say?

One day YES!!!!!!!!!!😳

I was so disgusted to see Shyam and Shyamli in the precap.But a glimpse of our gorgeous Arshi made my day. Both of them were looking absolutely stunning.  I was almost faintwa and deadwa after seeing them.So finally CVs are giving Khushi nice outfits.

I also agree with your prediction. As Shyam saw Arshi first he will hide and of course tell it to Dadi to infuriate her. But I'm wishing some sweet romantic moments of Arshi on Monday.

Arshi will keep us dazzling n shyalis ewww... its instant love n hate πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail

What the??? why the injured face????
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Fudge great Post

πŸ€—
I loved the scenes where nannav, nk,payal n khushi plus shyam lol d guy has to dumbo's he makes the best use of them 🀣 🀣

πŸ€— Rose wa ... πŸ€£  seriously they need a brain transplant hahaha hhahaπŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessjazz

At least now we know that Dadi is in RM because Shyam-o brought her into the picture.  But how come, he managed to meet her and when Arnav and Nani went to visit her, Dadi did not want to meet them... Hmmm  ---- food for thought... and Shyam's twisting face was telling his own story!!!!!

Shyam is a smooth operator ...he has dadi eating from his palm n foot too...

First Naniji and Buaji were smitten by Shyam and now Dadi.  What's with him and old ladies???

Yep...good point πŸ‘

The Payal-Khushi and NK-Arnav conversations were cute and brought in a little smile because I got a headache watching Snakewa, Anji and Dadi convo...

Iss Dhoke Ko Kya Naam Doon????

Thanks for the pm.  Have a great weekend...

When u trust strangers n not ur own... n u deceive them...u get deceived in return 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Great post faz !!πŸ€—

loved yesterday's episode😊
Hate trios conversationsπŸ˜†
highlight is nk , payal n aπŸ˜†
Arshi on date on monday.

Hey u went pink...congooo πŸ€— πŸ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anithav

I still dont understand how they could be against arnav?

πŸ˜• 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

awesome post.. πŸ˜ƒ
finally cards are opened.. dadi, shyam and dumbo are together now.. with all their flop plans..
I am having a feeling that shyam will harm the baby and anjali will be traumatised and seeing his DI in the shattered condition arnav will left with no option but to call shyam back for his DI..  πŸ˜•

arnav and khushi were looking damn hott .. thank god finally khushi was given nice clothes to wear..  can't wait for mon day .. I hope arhi's date is not spolied πŸ€”

Ya me too...shyam is there...he will call dadi grrr rrr... im not hoping too much.. ill let the cvs decide what they want to show us ...😳