Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=boisecrazy]How come dadi knows shyam...I think she did not even meet her grandchildren Arnav and Anjali for the last 14 yrs...She needs to be kicked  at u know where..Well Snakewa will do it for us...after his mission is completed... CV s could not find another restaurant for Jha pariwar...has to ruin our ARhi date...for them to see Shyam...Arre beta, he moves around freely in RM. Can anyone not find him there!!! by this rate...I think the marriage of Arhi is in jeopardy!!![/QUOTE]   Yep... ur right...we dont need to do anything for anji n dadi...shyam wa hai na lol๐Ÿ˜†

@Red...dreading 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

For me the helplessness I felt seeing dadi, Shyam and anjali together spoilt the first half. 

Ya but this was imp...dont worry they will bring arshi more closer 

Why does dadi believe Shyam, she never met Shyam before the wedding, so one day this random person finds her ( arnav says he has been several times to get her and she refused to even meet him) but she meets Shyam and believes whatever he tells her and she gladly believes its all a misunderstanding so she basically chooses to trust this person she has never met over the rest of the family ESP arnav...and she then decides that khushi is not right for arnav...again she takes Shyam s judgement . She does know arnav is married just pretends as she does not want to acknowledge khushi and thinks that if she can get rid if khushi then Shyam can come back...she did not expect arnav to have such deep feelings for her...she thought she will come back and say I don't like her or she is not right and arnav would agree...

Shyam is a smooth talked n dadi an idiot...

And anjali use yr brains, you have in all that time when arnav was kidnapped seen khushi and yr husband together and still, how he kept away each time she was around...

Me searches the whole RM n IF ...nops didnt faind anjalis brain...maybe its in her tummy...๐Ÿ˜†

You know how much yr brother loves u, u are his world and still you do not trust him and go behind his back to meet Shyam...imagine what he will go through when he finds out...

Too many loopholes and I was just getting annoyed, I would have been happy if those scenes were shorter and instead more khushi and arnav to balance it out. 

Now even Garima, either tell us and yr family or khushi what is going on or then zip it...but what excuses...

Still no one has questioned why HP was not home and the mighty raizada s have just one domestic helper in that huge house?

Payal and khushi were cute...wonder if khushi s plan is to take him out for dinner or will she give him that kiss, loved her look, very chic...I wonder if arnav comments...

I just want khushi and arnav to be happy together and married... And then take down dadi anjali and Shyam...
Not too much to ask for!..?

Hmm... too much is missing...too many dots to connect...time will bring them closer...for now... lets see what the cvs have to show us ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: highonshows

2 idiots taken for a ride...
first of all,...

Yup We sure do RULE...CV's have no chance being illogical when it come to IF HAWK EYES eheheh

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—Avni

During NK Anji convo...did u miss Hevaan Pareshan??...perfectly described Shyam(hevaans) situation to me in Dadi's room ehehehehe

I wrote it in my last post...so i guess i missed it...let me find it n post it ...NK asks Anjali u look like an animal worried...(a caged animal) Actually the words r...Nk said Haiwan (animal)...it should be Hairan (disturbed) parashan(worried)... dadi is walking up to her room..anjali is worried...

I know eh,...that was such a lame dialogue coming from Dadi's mouth,...hum Arnav ki aur Aap ki *KHUSHI* chahte hai...as if...lolz

N i totally love how Shyams is back stabbing both back stabbers eheheheheh this is epic...Villians in a serial are being double crossed by yet another Villain...i was laughing my head off today...ehehehe I bet this is where u got ur ur perfectly befitting the title...n i couldnt stop laughing as i knew exactly what this post will be about heheheheheh  MIND BLOWING

๐Ÿ‘hahahah u know me so well darling ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

Dadi telling him not to come to RM,...little does Dadi know he is residing right under her nose n Arnav tooo eheheheheh

Arey Maha idiot ka plan fail to hona hi tha...remember u pointed out gud he wasnt in the CCTV room...damn Fuzzy  u spoke too soon and CV's heard u just in time YET AGAIN ehehehehe

damn i should keep my mouth shut... shut up fuzzy hahahaha๐Ÿ˜†

Hamesha na sunne ke baat jat se sun lete hai...aurr jo baat sunni chahiye woh hum bol bol ke thak jate hai ...phir bhi sun suna ke suna kardete hai ehehehehehhe

hai...

Perfect decription of Shyam in RED,..the actual color of DANGER too eheheheh

๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW,...Dadi ki akal gans charne gayi hai kya??? Godh bharai is actually a LADIES only function...if she is sooo hard and fast about following customs and ritual to the T...then she should know this...

Akal??? does dadi knows what that is???๐Ÿ˜†

CV if ur planning on bringing Shyam back for Ghodbharai,...pls check ur facts right and see all the SP shows or een bollywood flicks...men are generally not allowed at Ghodbharai. period!!!

N we dont want shyam in RH PERIOD!!!

Loved Payal and Khushi's sisterly  inlaws banter...hope dono behno ke beechmein trumirti poonk na daale...its going to be epic...cuz i just see that happning as they are showing Khushi and Payal...while they are also touching on Garima and her Sister...really not liking from the point im m seeing...

Why  u didnt like it??? The sis bond will come in handy in the future...

LOVED LOVED LOVED...how Khushi invited Arnav to Purple orchid for a date...YUP a date as Arnav told NK...ehehehe Boviously Khushi ehehehhe, n then Khushi being Khushi...call promptly to make sure he will be there...sooo cute...

hahah... She has become ASR... kharbo za ko daikh kar kharbooza rang badal ta hai... ASR ko daikh kar Khuhis ka rung ASR hogaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

And Arnav,...actually liking Take Charge Khushi eheheheh abhi lag rahi hai puri Mrs. ASR eheheheheh

N it suits her...he is confused..well she has always dazzled him...๐Ÿ˜‰

Damn, Anjali too @ purple orchid,...what the...

CVs seriously LOVEs US :((

Inko Ar-hi ki pheli date pe bhi tang arani thi...arrrghhh n i hate Anjali lieing to Arnav and Dadi actually supporting her...n going with her...so now Dadi too is at purple orchid...

Dont be surprise if dadi gets there  to ruin their date...

damn damn damn...will these 2 love birds every be able to enjoy their lone time in peace...

Yes... on mars... next space ship leaves..im putting them on it...

OK abh baki koun hai??? Ar-Hi are @ purple orchid...hmmm lets see what happens...

CVs wont spoil it..im sure of that...๐Ÿ˜ณ

N also glad Garima can leave...so does that mean secret to come out soon????

Yes...she cant escape...now past will come out...lets see how this week goes...

Precap...Fuzzy i m swooning i dont know if i can come out of that bit for the entire weekend...

Wearing black tomorrow???๐Ÿ˜†

Yo i cant wait to read ur spoiler OS on the precap...n upcoming monday track...

Pls take that as a special request...n thnQ for it in advance...๐Ÿ˜‰

Avni...hmmm...i dont know what to write... let me see ill make an epi...how about that???๐Ÿ˜†

raba ve sad  
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awiee Fuzz seem like we're all sailing on the same boat!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire.whiskey

Awiee Fuzz seem like we're all sailing on the same boat!

yep...u bet๐Ÿ˜ณ
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
all u lovely  gentle ladies and gentlemen courting move aside. ARSHI is here.!!!!!!!!! whoever would believe this day would come when arshi will go on a date and dat too WILLINGLY???????????// of course creepwa will not be caught. and anjali๐Ÿ˜ก Khushi looked gorgeous in black...don't spoil the mood cvs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysimi_15

all u lovely  gentle ladies and gentlemen courting move aside. ARSHI is here.!!!!!!!!! whoever would believe this day would come when arshi will go on a date and dat too WILLINGLY???????????// of course creepwa will not be caught. and anjali๐Ÿ˜ก Khushi looked gorgeous in black...don't spoil the mood cvs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘