Posted: 11 years ago
oh god i missed the precap but tfs
crazy_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi was nice but love the precap and ur prediction thanw for the pm😃
Punkin22 thumbnail
Excellent post.  Especially loved title.  Do you know how to kill a snake??  Cut it head off; that is what the three snakes have to look forward to.  I put Anjali and Dadi in same basket as Shyam.  Snakes all of them.  When all is out in the open they will be no longer deadly and can cause no harm.  Loved the conversation between Payal and Khushi.  Lovely, Fuzzy. Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy !!! Great post sweetie👏 Really sorry for the late reply since I was encountering Internet problems yesterday so couldnt log into IF the whole day Very well written and i loved the episode too ! Loved the sisters' convo.,loved Nannav-NK scene ! Loved Arshi phone convo😳 and the trio really get on my nerves 😡
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post...

sorry for late comment😭
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: afnariaz

Sorry for late reply.

Like the episode.Khushi's conversations both with Arnav and Payal.Like it Dammit.Superb naa...?Hide and seek will continue snake and Anjali with Arshi and Garima with Dadi...Very sad the episode with Anjali and her screen space.I can't tolerate this.

Thanks for PM.Awesome take Fazila.Superb heading...Shyam really mental...psychic ...
About Arnav ...its true and agree with you.

Superb 👏...I pray Dadi shyam wa fail soon
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ii..Shilpa..ii

nice post...

sorry for late comment😭

thanks ...dont worry about being late :))) 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Excellent post.  Especially loved title.  Do you know how to kill a snake??  Cut it head off; that is what the three snakes have to look forward to.  I put Anjali and Dadi in same basket as Shyam.  Snakes all of them.  When all is out in the open they will be no longer deadly and can cause no harm.  Loved the conversation between Payal and Khushi.  Lovely, Fuzzy.

thanks ...ya cut shyams head off... dadi n anjali doesnt have their heads any more 😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Fuzzy !!! Great post sweetie👏 Really sorry for the late reply since I was encountering Internet problems yesterday so couldnt log into IF the whole day Very well written and i loved the episode too ! Loved the sisters' convo.,loved Nannav-NK scene ! Loved Arshi phone convo😳 and the trio really get on my nerves 😡

thanks... the trios should be fed to the 4 lions 😆
GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friday's episode was pretty decent. The only good parts were buaji and khushi conversation and the feel good dewarni - jetani conversation between the sisters. It shows how close they really are. Khushi asking Arnav to meet her at tne Purple Orchid and calling back in a minute to make sure he will come that is so Khushi. When right from the get go dadi looked down on Khushi and did not accept her as Arnav's wife or should I say was not happy she was Arnav's wife I made a post saying throw dadi off the train and later regretted saying the same. But now after seeing what she is upto I guess it is alright to sat that.