SwaRon-SS The Sunset

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

A beautiful girl was sitting on a park bench with her eyes gazing the far horizon, the sun was going down casting an orange gaze all around, just as she thought her life was going down bound in her dark orangish heavily worked attire. The setting sun seemed to bring a sort of sinking feel along, the rays from the sun embellished the kundan work on her dress, which if no less, were spruced up as it is, after all it was her engagement dress and she had to look her best.

The remains of her broken heart in forms of tear drops fell down her cold face leaving a trail for the rest to follow. She grieved at her fate " Karma is no Joke", she thought. Life had played the dirty trick on her. She had no reason to live further, but that's the painful present, her past have seen many beautiful sunsets along the very guy she loved the most.

Even today just the thought of him made her lips curve in to a beautiful smile.

Hand in hand they looked at the setting sun, leaving all shades of red, orange and even pinks. It made a picturesque scene and gave a warmth and happiness to their souls. It became a routine, to meet up at the park in the evening. He'd joined his dad at their family business which made him busier then necessary but that never kept him away from her. He balanced his life quite well and never failed to make her feel special. Though that was no new, he'd always go out of the way to make her feel special, during the college days, initially as a secret admirer, then as an ACS, then as in a friend to a secret boy friend before they had made it official at the end of their college last term.

Everyone was so happy for them and their happy sounds tickled her ears till date. She was surprised to see no one surprised at their relationship, their reaction made her realize she's only been pushing the inevitable for long. It was not easy for her Diva self to muster up the courage and own her feelings towards him. She had the attention of the whole college, but no one affected her as he did.

The new assistant to the boss had made an impression and was here to stay, "in her heart". He sneaked his way and made a special place in her heart for himself, resulting, her heart being torn in two different notions. She was no dumb, she knew what effect he had on her, but she always pushed any thought of him and remained true to her character.

The Charity even had changed her life and somewhere the reason behind her woebegone. Several times she'd thought if, all of that was nightmare in disguise.

What if, she had turned her heart stone towards his feelings, What if?

Yet she made her way to his home that night, eventually realization striking her at a lightning speed, she indeed loved him just as much as he did.

They had managed to keep their relationship a secret, though it got annoying at times to handle questions from everyone, and what It did was delay their first date and kiss. The very kiss, which he vowed to make special and most, certainly did so.

After four months in to a relationship they hardly had any personal time alone, thanks to the chaos- rumors and the close proximity of footloose events.

Footloose arrived and was a hit, the dazzlers won, she was happy would be an understatement, but the fact that this win came at the cost of his defeat was a killjoy.

She'd love to win but the displeasure of him losing was a pinch more. The thought of him manipulating the result crossed her mind but she brushed off the thought just as immediately, she knew he wouldn't do this to his team and to his first love "Dance".

He had planned a special date for her, this relationship was his prized possession, and he didn't want to come forward as a jerk, one who would make millions of promises before getting in to a relationship and turn oblivious later.

If he was busy planning for a perfect setting for their first date, she was finding ways to make him feel special. Later that day he picked her, from her place and was spellbound at her appearance, She dazzled in a dark red knee length gown, he rightfully complimented her and welcomed her with her favorite flowers. They reached his place and her eyes gleamed at the sight, the patio was aesthetically decorated. Colorful candles and lights brightened their night and she had the best of time with him. Their taste pallet lingered the ambrosial food they relished. He had saved the best for last, a special chocolate cake baked by him especially for her.

He sure knew how to charm his way to a girl's heart.  He put the knife in her hand and took her hand in his, and together they cut the cake. They both grabbed a piece and fed each other looking straight in the eyes.  

By now, few of the lighted candles had run their course leaving a dense colorful smoke all over the room. With each passing candle ending its life the room became much darker then before with more smoke around. With few lit lights shimmering it looked nothing less then a dream. He played some music and kneeled on the floor and asked her hand for a dance, she smiled at his innocence and gave her hand in his. He pulled her close and she clung her hands on his neck, he put his arms around her waist and they slowly started swaying to he music. She looked in to his eyes and could see a glint or was it the reflection of the candles behind, but he sure was happy, she knew she had to make the first move, she moved her gaze briefly down to his lips and then to his eyes and smiled coquettishly. The smoke from the candle had engulfed them and except from few scintillating lights nothing was visible, he slowly moved his hand towards her face and caressed it with utmost affection. He leaned in closer, looking straight in to her eyes. His chocolaty breath on her skin made her go week on her knees. Their heartbeats raced faster and breathing synchronized, she slowly closed in her eyes and with in no time felt his soft warm lips on hers. The kiss grew deeper and passionate and he cupped her face, after minutes when their lips parted, they came out of the trance. Their first kiss and date felt perfect, it didn't matter what they did or where they were, what mattered was how they felt, which was amazing.

Holding on to his memories is all she had left of him. She decided to end her misery by taking things in to her hand, she was not thinking straight, As a matter of fact she wasn't thinking at all. 

At a City not known, in a hospital room a patient was lying surrounded by the Doctor's who were trying the best they could. He gasped for life and said Sharon in a trailing voice. 

If one life was to come to an end, the other, was fighting back to be with that very life.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sud-ha!!! What in the world was that? ๐Ÿ˜ฒThis has to be the best of all your works that I've read till date.

First off, I've always liked the way you describe things. You are so darn descriptive and you do know how to set the mood. Be it for a kiss or for what I imagine is suicide. ๐Ÿค”The hopelessness of the situation is made pretty obvious in the beginning paragraphs. Excellent work with the sunset, by the way. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHer denial, acceptance, reciprocation was all smoothly laid out. Nice work on that.

I really liked the way you described the setting of their first date. Every little detail highlighted. Extremely delightful for someone like me who likes it when things are described in apt detail. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And then the end, had me all confused. Did Sharon really commit suicide? ๐Ÿ˜ฒWhy on Earth is Swayam in a hospital? What the freaking hell happened between them? ๐Ÿ˜•Are you going to continue it?๐Ÿ˜ณ And if you are, why the hell did you stop there? ๐Ÿ˜’ Do you like people threatening you? ๐Ÿ˜†

But if it did end there you have no complaints from my side. It is still a beautiful OS with a finely written ending. 
Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love how beautifully you described Sharon's journey from denial,to acceptance...and then the happy relationship.:)

The ending came as a shocker though.What happened that made them drift apart...Why's Sharon getting engaged to someone else?And why is Swayam fighting for his life?

Are you going to continue this?Or are you planning to leave that as an unsaid aspect of the story?Either way...beautifully written,Sudha.:)
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Suds ur bac with another emotional rollercoaster I see...reading this part has been like watching a movie happening...uhav played with words & given them a life of their own...the last statement was classic and seemed to gather the state of both their lives at present within it ๐Ÿ˜Š luking up to ur next part if u plan to continue...bcoz I deduce sheis moving ahead under the assumption that he no longer exists and that is unfortunate!!!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Give us the second part now . Never expected such a shocking ending to the first part. But that apart it seriously was beautiful work. Loved how you described the first date of SwaRon. It was soothing and as well as plesant to heart. It was like I was seeing the setting before my eyes. Awesome.
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First of all thnx for writing such an amazing os...u have described swayam journey from being a secret admirer to a boyfriend of a beautiful angel our very own sharon so beautifully...n then their first date n first kiss is also very well written by u...grt start...hope u continue.
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

sudha...????๐Ÿ˜กwat the heck...๐Ÿ˜กwer  the hell on earth did u stop???๐Ÿ˜กhate u fr this๐Ÿ˜ก
but i love u too fr the beautiful os๐Ÿ˜ณnothin cud be better than this...the emotions, the feelings wer so bang on..๐Ÿ‘i loved the way u putforth sharon pov..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwoow..n the first date n the perfect kiss...awww...loved it..โค๏ธbut sudha u better update soon..i gus she is unaware tat swayam is alive somwer else..??may be??may not be??๐Ÿ˜•pata nahi..plss update soon..
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sudha, this is really beautiful. I loved how you described Sharon's feelings so well. From how she used to push Swayam away from her to how she grew to accept him and what more love him to their first date and kiss. Loved it. Though the ending was a shocker.

Pleade do post the next part soon.
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os sudha!!
beautifully written๐Ÿ‘
u fantastically described sharons feelings throughout the whole swaron journey .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but why is sharon is getting engaged to someone else and why is swayam in hospital ??๐Ÿ˜•

u cant end the os so abruptly , continue asap ...

very eager to read the next part .๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago