Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hawww u didnt even PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank god i checked it out otherwise i would have missed it!!
res for now!!
FINALLY THE UPDATE YIPEEE!!

unres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey!sudha!! πŸ€—
lovely end!!
let me finally start your final part of your lovely n perfect SS!!
when u said about his parents death in a car crash!! 😲 my eyes were filled with tears!!

His sole survival and existence had everything to do with Sharon's happiness. Her happiness was his only shot at a peaceful and happy life.
:') :')
the way you described from swayam's flashback or rather dream wherein he thanks god for Sharon to their prep 4 the dress and he comparing the different outfits she had once wore!!and finally picked a orange lehnga! 😳 awww to the driving-back-home scene wherein almost everything was silent n to dad-daughter reunion!

"Men of few words are the best men." made me nostalgic!! 😳

then to the description of the beautiful room which was decorated by none other than Swayam!😳
and when she was telling him about her past life the ups n downs which she faced which almost led to fixing of sharon's marriage with someone else !!😲😭

She opened to say another word only to be stopped by him. 😳😳
"You don't have to justify yourself to me Sharon" took my heart away!

the best ever !!!!!!!!!!!!or the best line which u wrote was this one!!
He moved down on his knees with his hand on hers and said, I will never fail you again, I promise never to leave your side Sharon. Will you marry me?
awww i really was in tears n couldn't believe the fact that he said that!⭐️i really cloudn't stop my tears!!from flowing from my eyes! love you sudha for this one!!
then came dad's arrangement for their wedding!
then the dance before "THE SwaRon DAY" on their wedding song!!
awww loved the whole lyrics connected with swayam's feelings for his LOVE!!😳

i was literally crying away till the song ended :') dont worry happy tears!!
loved the last quote!!!!!!!!!!!😳n lovely song sudha!!this was a lovely beautiful Swaron-sudha-licious update!!πŸ˜‰THE BEST SS!! ⭐️
i know i've blushed through out n said awww n lovely many times!!sorry for that! u must've got bored!n also reading that am crying!! πŸ˜†

the last bit kind of surprised me and made me cry more :') n say awww n this time a long one!!!!awww
i mean really oh!come on u knew about updating your SS!! but after reading this SS love you till infinity!πŸ€—n thanks for quoting me there am i mischief!?πŸ˜†
sudha !!you are the best!!hope you come back soon with a SS,OS,poem or even a song!😳
would be 1st in the line to appreciate n make u blush!! πŸ˜†
love you sudha for this SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love you hope i could meet you! 😭😳
keep writing!!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I guess, she will pm later.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited*

Another fabulous update and one of the most beautiful conclusion of any SS or FF I have ever read on SwaRon. You keep on raising the bar for yourself Sudha. I liked how you have kept the proceeding completely in sync with the character of both Swayam and Sharon. I liked how Swayam had realised she have to say something way back but he gave her time and space to say it later. It may be a small gesture but it speaks volumes of love and trust of them.

But the best addition to this update was Sharon's dad. And to be honest I would love to read an SwaRon OS from his prespective. It was a pleasant surprise to read about him ad his thoughts in this update. And indeed he too have some same shades as that of Swayam. Dining portion was beautifully done and so was Swayam's porposal. Sharon's confessing about what had happened was alos done just masterly.

But the majestic portion was the end. The sunset. Even though if you would not have mentioned it, readers mind would have wondered to the very first update and would have noted the difference. The end portion was just enchanting and the feeling which came with it were just something which is hard to put in words.

At end I would say this SS which began as an SS was one of the most beautiful work on SwaRon ever. And definitely one of my favourite :)
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.. sudha ur awesome awesome awesome!!! i'l elaborate later!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res!
*edited*

Sudha πŸ€—
Truly awesome update! ⭐️
loved it how swayam came to know at once that sharon wants to tell him sumthing..but he didn't urged her to speak..coz he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable!
and then "men of few words" quote perfectly used by you...how you shadowed sharon's dad nd swayam's personality in a quote and gave an insight to their personalioty! loved your presence of mind here! And then the whole decoration and the words spoken by swayam to sharon--

There is no better medium or language then eyes to express what you truly feel, you just have to keep an open heart to feel what, it really wants to tell you, and Sharon your eyes talk to me.

great timing sudha..i really appreciate you for this! πŸ‘πŸΌ
and wen sharon was speaking her heart out...swayam said---dun need to justify yourself sharon!
and den the wedding part..they both sitting on the bench and enjoying the moment together!

I lovedd itt sudha! β€οΈ
I will miss your writing so do cum up wid another one soon! πŸ˜ƒ
i know you are caught up wid many works but still..do manage please! πŸ˜³

Edited by surbhimathur - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res πŸ˜³
unres

SUDHA πŸ€—
i really thought that u ended this ss with the previous update , but u posted one more partπŸ˜ƒ, love u for this β€οΈ

this chapter was amazing !!
fantastically written πŸ‘
i loved how swayam knew that sharon was a little uneasy and wanted to tell him something , but he didnt want to ask her and make her uncomfortable.
sharon and her dads bond is very well described.😊
these lines just touched my heart  She smiled at him and thought the affect these two similar men had over her. The former who gave her life and later who taught to live it, freely, happily to the fullestπŸ˜ƒ
swayam stopping sharon and telling her not to justify was really nice.
then the weeding part , SwaRon in the park enjoying their last moments of bachelorhood , the dance and the song was very appropriate for them 
in total the whole os converted into a ss was  an example of  brilliant piece of writing sudha and awesome concept β­οΈ
totally loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ

i for a reason know that we are gonna get more SwaRon write ups from u in the coming time, so i am all geared up πŸ˜ƒ
will be waiting for them...

Thanks for the PM .

Love 
Tanuka .

Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Last part truly justify the title of ur ss
The change of circumstances n new hope new life with sunset was beautifully described...:)
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
UNRES

A very simple yet touching update. You have very nicely explained so as to why Sharon is of utmost importance in his life, because she is the only one left after his parents have died. I loved the bit where you mentioned men of few words are best men and how Swayam and her dad justify the saying. 
I simply loved the end section where you very nicely have mentioned the purpose of the SS by ending it comparing with the sunset in the first update. I really liked the poem as well.I am glad that you made this as a SS. Keep writing more. These days its SwaRon in the form of FF/SS/OS that I can connect to!!
You know the recent track is really pissing us day by day. Reading about SwaRon in your SS gave me immense pleasure and satisfaction.
Thank you for that

PS: I have realized that we did not have a talk from many days and we interact only through comments on your and my works😳
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending!
loved it!!
thanks for the pm!!Edited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
Wantubak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail