Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part2-dis part was really intense...sharon's feelins...her pain...all r written so beautifully.πŸ‘..how she z tryin to live her lyf witout him...well dats d biggest truth of lyf..πŸ˜”.we hav to move on...nd sharon ws tryin dat hard...she totally made herself busy in evrythng...bt dat doesn't keeps her away frm him...d way she ws rememberin him...on seein d dress dat she wre on d proposal day.😭😭..feelin him thru dat..."I never thought someone could just consume me like that, so magically romantic,My motto in life is to see you comfortable and happy, you are all I, breath for Sharon. Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be"oh magical lyns...jst heavenly...she z fightin to stay alive...nd indulging herself in her passion...dance...nd conveyin her feelins thru dat...once again gr8 writin sudha di...jst beautiful...cud totally feel sharon's pain...
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Part3-well now sharon got to knw Swayam ws alive..😊.nd how u explained her state of mind z amazin..πŸ‘πŸΌ.ya deep down she alwys wished dis...nd ya she ws close to givin up bt d thought of him alive gave her a new birth a new hpe😊..."not in the least did she complain about the pain she endured, she was glad for the pain, it made her feel alive, revived her memory and reminded the fact he was for real. "this z so vry true sudha di...pain...it sumtyms really mke u feel dat u r alive...she set on a journey to get bak to him...while on d other hand Swayam ws waitin nd livin fr her...he knws wt she must b goin thru...bt he also feels dat she z comin closer...beautifully written sudha di...nd sharon on seein him...she ws happy nd feels alive to c him bt his condition shuns dat happinness...gr8 part...awesome writing..."The deepest grief they had felt in the past enabled the supreme happiness that sensed, while looking in to each other's eyes."another beautiful lyn...😳
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Part 4-dis z my favorite part of d ss..😳.where dey r reunited😊...in d beginnin d way d silence prevails...nd how dey tokd thru deir eyes wre jst amazin...it ws jst...oh i'm in short of wrds...finally d silence z broken by Swayam...well sharon ws really weak nd vulnerable...Swayam knew her so well...nd sumhow felt dat swayam wud alwys tke the initiative to tok...lykd d playfullness in deir voice wich had a deep pain underlining it...finally sharon ws beginnin to find herself bak...d part where she read him buks nd tells him bout his lyf ws rly nyc😊..d intense moment dat dey share ws aesthetic.😳.."They have had their share of close moments before, but things had changed since then. To come in terms of a loss and find the very love again had vigorous effects on their sensation. He was conscious, to her pain and fear and wanted to respond taking them all away, he claimed her lips and the longing and love played. He kissed her harder and harder assuring his existence to her every body cell. "dese lyns r sumthng...dey hav sch a beauty to it..dese lyns r my favorite frm d story...have read dese over nd over again...😳😳.d longin d pain d love...dat kiss after deir partin ws full of passion...nd as u said wit dis slowly d colors wre cumin bak to sharon's lyf...nd Swayam...Luvd how he thought wt his absence wud hav done...how he lived fr sharon...do i even need to say it ws written amazingly as alwys??gr8 writin sudha di...luv dis part a lot...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Destiny_015 thumbnail

Part5-well swaron lyf ws slowly settin itself on track..😊.Luvd d pov of Swayam where he z thnkful to god dat he has given a 2nd chance...a lyf wit his beloved...i alwys luv d fact how Swayam Nvr forces sharon to open up😳...he knws dat she wud come around nd tell him herself...sharon's nd her dad's convo ws really nyc...i lykd how his dad tried to mke her understand nd encouraged her to tell Swayam d truth...sharon finally tld d truth about her engagement to Swayam...nd i absolutely Luvd d way how Swayam handled it..😳😳. he let her cry...nd didn't judge her...dats a beauty of swaron....he again proposed her..😳😳.wich ws so diff frm d previous one...Luvd deir 1st dance after marriage durin d sunset...it ws a gr8 scene nd imaginin it ws beautiful..😳😳

It ws a beautiful ss sudha di...hav read it so many tyms...i luv it a lot...thnks fr writin such a beautiful wrk...dis story z really close to my hr8 nd i have lst count how many tyms i hve read dis😳😳...dis ss givs a me a whole rollercoaster ryd f sooo mny emotions...it ws a pleasure to read sch an awesme wrk..😊..nd awesome writing frm u...dis story ws full intensity & love...⭐️⭐️

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@SudhaSK: Awesum n fantastic SS!!!!😊
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
that was superb and amazing os just finish reading whole in one go...