Fivestar Love - SwaRon OS

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

After today's epic episode i needed something to come out of the impact. So i came up with this, complete random thing..i typed it on my phone using swype so ignore the typo errors..i won't be able to send any PM for this at least not till i am on my personal laptop. So enjoy this cute SwaRon OS and forget today's episode. ITs based on the dairy milk add I recently saw. πŸ˜Š

Fivestar Love

Swayam had just left to work I didn't accompany him today as I was waiting for a very important call.

While arranging the stuff around the house I was lost in my own little world on how it all started at the first place.

I was the Diva the most popular girl of St.Luis College and he a weekling who didn't exist in my world. He on the other hand tells how he'd fell for me the very first day he saw me, may sound filmy " Love @ first Sight " But my Swayam was very different from the usual rest. I still can't forget the day he made a dance team against us Dazzlers.

I'd thought he had the audacity of making a team against Sharon Rai Prakash. They were good, but my pride will never let me agree to that. He then was made my Assistant, The new ACS. Slowly but Steadily I started feeling something for him and to my fear he could read me as an open book which scared the day lights out of me. Over the period of time things smoothened, but not before the major showdown we had in the abandoned staircase, he told me he was the secret admired who'd been send me expensive gifts all these while, it angered me. Yeah that was something.

Ok happy thoughts Sharon, lets not go there.

As they say time heals everything, we got over things and became more so like friends and what happened after the Charity event in out final year changed out life forever. We acknowledged that out feelings were too intense to camouflage as mere friendship any longer. We gave ourselves a "trial relationship" a chance at making our own destiny if you may say.

I always thought Swayam to be the more intense and passionate one in our relationship but down the line of out togetherness I got to know otherwise. 

Tring Tring ' the phone rang 

Hello

Can I speak to Mrs Shikawat

Speaking

Hi, this is Teressa calling in from Dr. Nidhi's office your blood work results are in and I am very happy to inform there were positive. You are pregnant Mrs Shikawat. Congratulations.

OMG OMG thank you so much

You are welcome Mrs Shikawat I will go ahead and fix an appointment for you with Dr. Nidhi at 10 A.M tomorrow, if it's convenient with you.

Yeah sure go ahead. We'll be there. Bye

Bye Mrs Shikawat, have a nice day. 

I am so happy that I can do a Ballet routine or a hip hop move, if only I thought I need to take complete rest form now on, the thought that I am pregnant made me blush.

Ahh..waiting for Swayam to come home is going to be so freaking hard.

I need to talk to him..like right now.

Nah he would immediately know from my voice. I want to give him a surprise lets wait and plan something special while waiting.

I called in for his favourite food from his favourite restaurant. I arranged in some fresh orhcids at the patio for a special dinner.

The orchids reminded me of our wedding day. The mandap was decorated with orchids Swayam had made sure every arrangement was as per my liking. How can I forget how dashing and handsome he looked in that white Shervani with heavy embroidery work on it. I knew how lucky I was to have him as a life partner. My life was to get even special after today. Finally I was to become Mrs Sharon Shikawat.

Four years in our wedding life not everything has been a smooth sail we have had out share of tough times but what's important is we made through all those hurdles as husband and wife.

Just then I felt two soft hands closing in my eyes.

Swayam, I said 

So how is my princess doing and wow someone is in very good mood today, flowers my favourite food and all haan.. 

Wo Wo Swayam I have to say something to you, actually share something with you. 

Haan bolo na Sharon I am listening. 

Swayam mujhe na kuch Khatta kane ka man kar raha hai. 

Haan tho chalo kuch chat order karthe hain 

You Moron, don't you get this simple thing, Swayam you are such an idiot. 

Hey what did I do? Now tell me clearly what is that you want. 

Ok let me start  afresh again. Swayam I'm not going to be your princess anymore, I need a promotion as Queen.

Really Sharon, he smiled. Don't you think I realized it the moment I saw that smile on your face.

He put his hands in his pockets and took a Five star out.

Hmmn pehle kuch meetha ho jaye.πŸ˜ƒ

Par Swayam tum tho kabhi apni Five star share nahi karthe. 

But princess, oh sorry..my Queen its high time I get used to, he said while feeding me the five star.

He made me sit on the couch and then gently kissed me on the forehead. 

"We had the perfect Beginning of a special chapter with five star Love"

So lets get ready to welcome a princess home, he said

Nahi Prince, I want a prince just like you.

Princess

Prince

Princess

The heavenly God's from above ' In dono ka kuch nahi ho saktha. πŸ˜†

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is such a cute beautiful OS...how sweet...

swayam: chaat order karthey hain na...hehehehe

prince princess fight...sharing five star...so sweet...
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the os was so freaking adorable sudha β˜ΊοΈ
sharon shekhawat pregnant , wow πŸ˜ƒ
swayam sharing his precious five star with his queen  and the prince and princess wala fight πŸ˜†
after the worst d3 epi ever thank god u wrote this , we really needed it . for that a biiiggg hugπŸ€—
AWESOMEπŸ‘
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh so adorable Sudha ...feels so good to read this...yes and a happily for ever after kind of OS...good good...lagey raho sahi jaa rahey ho 😊
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after that stupid episode
i was frustrated 🀒
but thanks to u πŸ˜ƒ
now i'm very happy.
Mrs. Sharon Shekhawat 😊
loved their cute fight over prince & princess πŸ‘
keep up good work.
Pls pm me if write something on swaron
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww such a sweet n cute os sudha... πŸ‘ sharon pregnant...πŸ˜ƒ wow...swayam shared his five star with sharon...so sweet of him...after all now she is his queen...he has to...😳 prince n princess wala fight was super duper adorable...πŸ˜† loved it...awesome os...😊 i am adding u to my buddy list...when u write anything about swaron in future plz pm me...

swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice
i liked the part where sharon says i need promotion...lol
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww it is sooo cute, adorable and sweet😊
😳
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OmGeezzz!! I love this!! Its soo freakin adorablee!!! *virtual hugs* thanks a ton Sudha we all really neede this after that crappy episode! :D love u for this! :D <3
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww it was soo adorable n cute os sudha
Mrs sharon shikhawat sounds amazing
Swayam mujhe na kuch Khatta kane
ka man kar raha hai.
Haan tho chalo kuch chat order
karthe hain
You Moron, don't you get this simple
thing, Swayam you are such an idiot.
That was hilarious