Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Flawles!!!! Splendid sudha...
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I beg your pardon sudha...what was that??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
okay enough of me being hyper...i wont freak you outπŸ˜†...this one was one of the best OS that you have written😳 
i love it when people keep their writings hanging..just like this which makes us ponder over the thought.
Umm either she is with someone else, or he is dead according to her or she is dead and even he is about to die...or is it something else???
Anyways you have given the minute details of everthing that you have written...her denial then they being in relationship, their first date and kiss😳 (which you described beautifully). In short i LOVED it.
There was no title to this OS i wonder why?
thegameison thumbnail
Reserved.
Tomorrow, I'll edit, okay? (:

EDITED

Okay, so I read it. You've gotten better with your usage of words, Sudha and that's really cool. I like the narrative, as a matter of fact. It's strong and you know where it's headed. The flow of events that Sharon recollects is a bit hazy but I believe that's okay, considering the state of mind she is in. There's some slight errors here and there, totally pardonable. 

I like how simply and effectively the OS ends, though. Your writing style is plain, it is not laden with emotion. There's scarce drama as well. Basically, this is a rare to-the-point writing style that I like. Well done. (:

Thanks for the PM.

-Kanks

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg... That was a gem...:'(:'( Her memories of their luv life were so sweet ... Her journey from denial to acceptance, from secret relationship to open relationship was awesome... Their first date n first kiss too was as we axpect perfect... N why not... They are Swaron afterall...
bt d end was heart wrenching...:'(:'( Swayam is still alive n fighting hard wid life... N here Sharon is gonna end her life as she don't wanna be anyone else's...:'(:'(Edited by Swayamonly - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW !!! You described the whole thing from the sunset to the date to the kiss so beautifully !!! And you always end your OSs with us wanting more !!!
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing amazing OS! Please tell me there is a 2nd part to it!! Your English is too good man jus loved it!! Ur so descriptive!!

P.S.- this is the 1st time i m reading ur work.Could u.pls PM me all ur writings? 😊
shaani2209 thumbnail
this was indeed the awesome st work Sudha...just loved it to the core...but the end left me confusedπŸ˜•
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Boring? R u friggin kidding me? Ds s 1 f ur best til date! I jst love it! D whole journey f swaron ws vry wel put! Ur description f d 1st date ws awesum! Bt wat happnd 2 swayam? Wil u cont it? Bt d ending ws apt! Kip it up!
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow sudha... dat ws brilliant!! u r outdoing urself with every OS of urs!! N this is ur best one so far.. hehe i say this fr evry OS of urs.. so dat only shows that ur writer-journey on IF is all uphill..πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the concept, the story, n u shift between the present n past with such ease n clarity.. its vry difficult do switch frm present to flashback n thn bk agn.. bt u do this amazingly well..!!
I just loved the end... Tho it has sharon commiting suicide n swayam fighting fr his life.. n the last few lines r brilliantly penned.. u dint literally spell it out n yet thr wasn't any ambiguity abt it!
And special mention to the description of their date.. wonderful!!
It'l b gr8 if u cud cntinue..😳
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The last post literally meant im SPEECHLESS!
oh my god!
sharon's journey..
and her POV towards swayam.. were Beautifully presented!
loved each and every ways you presented the Emotions of sharon..
and let me list out somethings for u

1. "Dazzlers winning and swayam's fail was a pinch for sharon" - (Impossible task for our old diva)
2. "DATE?? Swayam had the gutts to ask her on a DATE? 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲" (Impossible for our majnu

3. "Beautifully  Decorated area?!? aww.. such a cute and a Romantic thing.. rarely any1 wud do.."

4. "Kiss.. 😳😳😳😳 beautiful... and Speechless."

5 *LAST OF ALL*

---------------------WHAT WAS THE LAST TWO SENTENCE??----------------------

SWAYAM IN HOSPITAL????????????
WHAT HAPPENED DEN?????????????
 BATAO NA!!
Edited by jumrulzz - 11 years ago