Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ala and voldie! Rapid fire for you guys ;)

Do you have any specific goal in life?!

Your hobbies?!

Any weird habits?!
Targaryen thumbnail
ehh have u guys disappeared or what?! ๐Ÿ˜†
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

Your hobbies?!

Any weird habits?!

Goal - stand on own feet.

Hobbies - reading, music, surfing

Weird habits - i drink sugarless coffee and tea and im not diabetic. I can't eat a sandwich in one direction, i eat it in a circle.
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

Goal - stand on own feet.

Hobbies - reading, music, surfing

Weird habits - i drink sugarless coffee and tea and im not diabetic. I can't eat a sandwich in one direction, i eat it in a circle.

My mom drinks coffee and sugar without sugar too and she's also not diabetic! It's a good habit actually :) 

and yep I also want to be independent and earn! 
Targaryen thumbnail

I have already answered them. wait i'll fish them out ;)
Targaryen thumbnail

- my goal in life is to build an orphanage if i have earned the money for it. i want to join in politics to change the life in india. especially women oppression. But I donno if it will ever come to it ;)

Your hobbies?!

I used to play hockey! I started when I was around 14. I stopped 2 months back because it became too much. We had training almost everyday and it used to get tough to concentrate on studies. I cried heaps. Was a big sacrifice. I still meet up with my team sometimes though <3

And I love singing ;) i performed some years ago on stage but nowadays i just keep singing to myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Any weird habits?!

this may not be 'weird' but I bake very often. it gives me time to think through things. khushi makes jalebis and I bake cakes or muffins ;)

Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Your hobbies?!

Any weird habits?!

Specific goal: Fight for social justice. 

Hobbies: reading, writing, dancing, singing 

Weird habbits: Speaking to myself, doing weird hand gestures to figure out dance routines while eating, thinking about certain husbands ;) 
waterunder11 thumbnail

<font size="2">-my goal in life is to build an orphanage if i have earned the money for it. i want to join in politics to change the life in india. especially women oppression. But I donno if it will ever come to it ;)
</font>

Your hobbies?!

I used to play hockey! I started when I was around 14. I stopped 2 months back because it became too much. We had training almost everyday and it used to get tough to concentrate on studies. I cried heaps. Was a big sacrifice. I still meet up with my team sometimes though <3

And I love singing ;) i performed some years ago on stage but nowadays i just keep singing to myself๐Ÿ˜†

Any weird habits?!

this may not be 'weird' but I bake very often. it gives me time to think through things. khushi makes jalebis and I bake cakes or muffins ;)

I am proud of you!!

I wish i could do something for India. Indian politics scare me and everything is just so complicated there i wouldn't wanna do nething.
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Specific goal: Fight for social justice. 

Hobbies: reading, writing, dancing, singing 

Weird habbits: Speaking to myself, doing weird hand gestures to figure out dance routines while eating, thinking about certain husbands ;) 

@ bold

I take it that you mean harvard boy ๐Ÿ˜†
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Rapid questions from my side for both of you lovely bears! :D 

Pet peeve? 

First thing to notice in a guy

Weird combinations of food? :D