Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Why was't there a precap? thought today's episdoe was great :)
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Let me start...the bombastic baby making forehead kiss GOODNESSS!!!
I have noticed that during all these romantic scene Barun just plays with his eyes and ***GULPS***** and its so freaking PERFECT

Ok kill Mami and Akash
Still felt bad for Anji

NK is MUAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Nanav tum ek anda ho" bahahahahhahahahaha

But can anyone tell me what the PHUCK is Khushi's problem...I mean what is it now??????????
she totally deserved shyam, i mean doesn't she get ASR STYLEWA  OF LOVE...Thats the way he rolls. I mean COME ON ALREADYYY
KHUSHI FOR GOODNESS SAKE ...STOP IT

and NO PRECAPPP

MsDramaQueen thumbnail
IKR Belli.. exact same reactions of mine as yours...

I think Khushi is just playing with him.. she's trying to teach him how to admit his feelings out in front.. instead of portraying them through gifts or items..
But I gotto say.. arnav was DAMN cute in the epi..
the way he went to Nani like a little child and told her to make the dish.. when he pulled the chair back! AWW!
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Tell me i am not the only one WHO WANTS TO SLAP KHUSHI at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carabelli5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

IKR Belli.. exact same reactions of mine as yours...

I think Khushi is just playing with him.. she's trying to teach him how to admit his feelings out in front.. instead of portraying them through gifts or items..
But I gotto say.. arnav was DAMN cute in the epi..
the way he went to Nani like a little child and told her to make the dish.. when he pulled the chair back! AWW!

I am probably gonna get a chappal for this bUT MEEE thinks that Barun's acting is sort of over powering Sanaya. And i think the script is to be blamed. Sanaya's feel, dialogue and expression have been pretty much the same for a while now...But Barun his voice modulation, playfulness in his eyes, the sorrow, the naughtiness it BRINGS EVERYTHING TO LIFE.
I know Sanaya is FAB and i want the same old KKGSR spark back. I really am missing her. Enough with tha Rona dona, i get it when it was necessary now khushi is just being really Whiny.
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
I know you want Khushi's old self back but this is a track where CVs are trying to develop his character. He can't romance without being able to express his feelings in words.. which as you know ASR is really bad at.
Khushi is playing hard to get so she can get Arnav frustrated and he can say his feelings out loud.
That's basically why they're having this little track.
Its just to develop Arnav's character further.And this kind of stuff happens in Hubby and wifeys lives.
..Shweta.. thumbnail
I LOVED TODAYS EPI -Hello Hi Bye Bye, Dumbass, the mime, and Jhali (we are not discussing the Jhali part)!

ARNAV WAS SO DAMN CUTE! I love how Khushi's torturing him Belli! It just brings out more of his cuteness! And NK! Hayye Meri Jaan Kya Bolun?

Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi!! LOL! 🤣
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
^ that little dash (-) before Hello is a minus sign
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

Why was't there a precap? thought today's episdoe was great :)

@disha: they did it to do what they do best... its the 300th epi tomo...and no precap implies they want us to raise our expectations like crazy and then BOOM they shatter it in the actual epi...

@belli: seriously??? what is khushi's problem you ask? well her problem is she is teaching arnav that she isnt a punching bag... something happens to his di, he comes shouts at her... plus she is making him face his emotions properly... he shud know that he cant make the wounds caused by his words heal with gifts...that can only happen with words from his own mouth... and really??? khushi cried for almost 100 epis caz of arnav and today you get pissed at her caz u cant see arnav in tears in just one epi? thats saddistic and cruel and highly partial of ya...

@eveyone: can anyone plz explain why they have made akash such a whinny b***h of a charcter... gosh he is so pathetic...
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Akash is a wimp with no brain and like all the other unwanted characters we'll just have to deal with him till he gets his act together or gets kicked out of the RM (Shyam)