Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 2 (mature)

Arnav: Khushi please maine gusse mein..

Khushi cuts him off and she says, "aaksar log gusse mein saab saach bol dete hain. Aur vaise bhi aapne kuch galat nahi kaha. Saach hi to kaha aapne 6 mahine baad na hum aapki patni rahenge na aap mere pati.

With that she tried to leave but Arnav just pulled her and pinned her against the wall and he said it with a small smirk, "KKG mein tumhe Mrs. ASR banake rahonga"

(Rabba ve instrumental playing at back)

Tears rolled down from her eyes. She just pushed him and ran away crying towards the poolside. She cried looking at the stars. "kaash aap dono aaj mere saath hote (she meant her mom and dad)" She mumbled. Arnav was sitting downstairs and thought what just happened. What has he done? He just made bad, worse. After a while he went to his room to check Khushi if she's alright or not. He saw Khushi gazing at the stars. Suddenly it started to rain. It was raining heavily and within the next few minutes both of them were drenched. He just stared at Khushi. She was unaware that Arnav was standing behind her. She turned back and saw Arnav staring at her. She was looking beautiful though she was drenched. Arnav stepped front and Khushi took a step back. This happened till Khushi hit the wall behind her. Her bangs were on her face and Arnav slowly tucked them behind her hair. His touch made her close her eyes. She was all drenched but the warmth of Arnav's hand made her feel warm and cozy. Arnav was surprised to see how his touch affected her. Arnav gently cupped her face and moved front to kiss her. Khushi was breathing heavily now. She just moved away but Arnav pulled her back and lifted her and went inside their room. He placed her on the bed. Her eyes were still closed. He kissed her collarbone then her check, eyes, forehead and then when he was about to kiss her lips he switched off the lights and both of them spent their night in each other's arm and romancing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys. I did not wanna make it more mature (u knw😉) cuz i myself is only 15 that's why😆😆😆. Its like the same way which happens in the serial so enjoy and plz comment and hit the like button. PMs are sent to the ones who are in my buddy list. For future PMs plz buddy me and comment on my work.😃

asumasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Really hope so ... loved it 👏
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

thnks😃
😃
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww. . Don't know abt others . but I'm Happy with this coz i'm 16 as well 😉 
susi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great starting👏👏
continue soon
ASR6262 thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
thank u for pm me
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful start
amazing and beautiful

Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it and I myself am 15 so it's really good
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: please6

loved it and thanks for the pm

ur welcome
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked it very much... You are a gr8 writer at this age.