ARSHI SS: birthday gift (based on ME promo)

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Now Arnav knows that its Khushi's birthday today and it's the best chance to win her back. "But how?" he thought. She did not even talk to him since the last night's incident. Those words said by Arnav were still echoing. Those words were like poisonous thorns which pricked her heart. Khushi said to Arnav in a low and weak voice, "Arnavji kya aaj hum saara din buajike ghar par reh sakte hain? (Arnavji I will like to stay at buaji's house till the end of the day. May I?) "Yap sure" (haan) Arnav said in a confused manner. "Buaji main chalta hoon aur haan shaam ko main driver bhej dongi Khushi ko ghar lejane ke liye. (Buaji I'll take a leave and at evening I'll send driver to pick her up) "Thik hai babua" (ok) She said it with a big smile.

At RM

Arnav reached RM, went to his room and when he remembered Khushi's moist eyes he hit his hand on the wall and said, "Damn it"  

NK was passing by and he saw Arnav cursing and talking to himself. He went to check out. "Nannav?" NK asked him by placing his hand on his shoulder.

He holds NK's hand and he said crying, "NK help me out (meri madaad karo) NK was as surprised as Arnav asked his help which means something is wrong.

Then Arnav narrated the whole incident which occurred yesterday and also told him that it is Khushi's birthday today. NK was so happy and soon both started to think for a plan.

At GH

It was evening and the driver also came to pick up Khushi. Khushi said bye to everyone and then headed back home. She stepped inside the house and asked HP where everyone was. HP replied that everyone took Anjali out for a dinner just for a change. She thought Arnav also went with them. Then after a few minutes HP came back and handed Khushi a note and then he said that he had some work, thus he will go out for a while. She went to her room and read the note which says,

Aagle 20 minute ke baad niche aa jana birthday girl.

Khushi thought it was Payal and she gave a small smile. She turned around and saw a beautiful saree which was kept on her bed with a red rose. "Jiji bhi na" she said it and there was another note which said 'wear it'

She wore it. That saree was a designer saree and it was red in colour. She looked like a beautiful princess.

Those 20 minutes were over and she and went down. All the lights were off and suddenly there was a rain of soft and delicate rose petals. She gave a small smile. She heard footsteps. Someone was approaching towards her. Then someone just blocked the view by his/her hands. Khushi said, "Jiji tum bhi na" then she turned around and then she saw someone whom she did not even expect. It was Arnav and he said, "jiji nahi tumhara laad governor" For a moment she wanted to hug him but then she remembered yesterday's incident and then she turned back but suddenly Arnav pulled her. Their hips collided with each others.

Arnav: Khushi mujhe maaf kar do.

Khushi: nahi Arnavji aur aapne ye kiss liye kiya?

Arnav: tumhare liye Khushi aapni patni ke liye.

Khushi chuckled and said: aap ne ek choti si galati kar di, sirf patni nahi contractual patni, hain na.

Precap: Rain sequence. (may be mature i don't know i'll think but tis is gonna be hot. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Part 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3091770?pn=6

How is it guys? Please please please comment. I'll only continue if I get a lot of comments at least 30. Plz guys. For PMs u will have to buddy me and comment also. It'll take a few seconds only. Don't 4get to hit the like button. Plz comment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If u interested in my other works then here is the link of my new INDEX:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089501

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great one 
awesome start
continue
pm me 
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it !!!! Beautifully written...

Plz do pm the next update...buddy request send..thank youuu
skp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm waiting for the update...
nice one

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnks guys 4 ur wonderful comments
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow superb one yaar...
Waiting for the next part
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Great One !! Thanks for the pm 
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome...loved it...
really cant wait to read more...
I want the same to happen in the show...
and rain sequence...that will be hot...
continue soon...
thanks for the pm...
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..it sounds nice...continue soon ...want to read the rain equence asap...plz add me to ur pm list...sending u a buddy request there๐Ÿ˜Š
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one. Pls pm me with further updates. Thks.