Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Melody. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fabulous update. . Thank you for continuing the ff even after d show has been ended. . I loved d update. . Yes another fight. . But this time, khushi's every word were meaningful compared to arnav. . Yes i totally agree with khushi's pov. . She was always his wife. . But it was arnav who failed to be her husband though he claims that he loves her. . So 'm waiting eagerly for next chapter whic u promised to give after 19 th to know arnav's future moves. . Looks lyk realisation has happened to arnav. . I also loved the way you showed us khushi's memories at the first. . It was emotional at the same time beautiful. . I just wish may be in the future update to see arnav fulfilling al khushi's wishes of gud husband and to prove her that he can be her husband too while khushi has already proved that she s his wife . . Cant wait longer to read next update. . .
orchidpurple thumbnail
What a wonderful update...
Loved the way Khushi is letting her feelings out...I think she really wants this to work..but Arnav can be such a jerk at times...Ayesh wll make him realise what to do...
When Arnav questioned her about the signature...I was holding my breath and waiting for it to be true what I thought was written there...
It was truly amazing ...just in that small scene...the way you built up the complete suspense...Most of guessed the signature...but its the way in which you described...
Though the best lines for me
""If you haven't noticed," Ayesha replied, sarcastically. "She kinda doesn't like you."""...hahahha...Ayesh is too cute at times

Waiting for Khushi to be in RM...and Arnav to mend his ways

OP
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Bus now these updates r the part of the forum n the beautiful memories of arshi
Ur ss is part of this journey
Thx for the update the most awaited love it
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
waiting for n ext
poor ASR...
-Xpress- thumbnail
Really happy to read an update after some time... loved the update and looking forward to the next part
panck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the PM

I guess Arnav still has a long road ahead of him before Khushi trusts him not to break her heart again

Good luck with your exams

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cant understand wat Khushi wants but Arnav is and was regrettin!! Awesome update! Cool confronation
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the way khushi put across her points, it was so true, she was absolutely right, it was his wish that he wanted always, never thought what or how khushi feels, what is her thoughts, he needs to get there if really wants her back in his life for ever.
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was lovely Archi !!! Now we got to know the difference b/w being ASR and Arnav and KKGSR and Khushi . Just being themselved , no restrictions , nothing .
All the best for your exams !
Waiting for future updates !
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
long tym
great updt anothr fight
danx fr d pm