Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Suddenly phn buzzes loudly , Arjun picks up d phn & aftersometime he puts d phn down & turned to his team "There is new case guys " Arjun provide all info to his team. After 1/2 hour ETF Team reaches crime spot & do thr wrk , thy returne back to thr ofc .

While discussing d case ,

Arjun : What do u think Rathod , who did ths?

Rathod : (Thinking something) Kahi ye uska kaam to nahi Raute agar hai to pta karo uske bare mai..
( Is ths wrk ws dne by him Raute , if ys thn find out abt him )

Arjun : Yes Sir ( Rathod angrily glares @ him . ths man getting on his nerves)

After 25 mins Arjun comes to Rathod ,

Arjun : You r right Rathod , ths wrk ws dne by him. 3 days ago he realised frm jail.

Rathod : Iknew it. any clue abt him..

Arjun give all info to him , thy discuss sumthng. while trio lukng @thm confusely. After smetime thy turned to thr team & Rathod tell thm "W hva to catch Rocky , ths wrk ws dne by him ." Whn Riya heard tht name she shivered.

Riya : Are you sure Sir? bt according to my info he is in jail ..

Rathod : Thn i please to update you Miss . Riya he realised frm jail 3 days ago.

Rocky is d most dangerous person . He kidnaps big ppl family & demands big ransom , whn he gets d ransom money he kills thm. He never leave thm. Thn he provide these money to terriorists group to continue thr actvities.

Rathod explain his plan to his team  Riya is vry excited finally she gng to prove herself to ths world, After 1/2 hour ETF Team reaches doc area whr Rocky hides himself. Rathod give sme instructions & orders to thm . He , Arjun & Chotu leads d front , Shree & Riya covers thm. Riya feel nervousness take over her , Arjun luke @ Riya & senses her body language is different tod. He assrues her frm his eyes. Riya nodded silently & feel relived. Suddenly Rathod turn around & luke back @ Riya , who readies herself for her position . He says Riya "Dn't act smart , just stay calm & follow ordres ." Riya nodded to him . She always obeys him like gud girl.

ETFE Team attacks on sme goons nw, goons also starts backfire on thm . After 1 & 1/2 hour team finish thm all. Nw thy goes further in search of thr main target Rocky. Thy find him seat calmly on rock . Arjun goes to him & put gun on his head.

Rocky : (Lifte his gaze towards thm 7 smile @ thm) So , finally u ppl arrived here , gud bt nw hw cn u go back.

Arjun & Rathod sense  sumthing wrong ,suddenly Rocky's men who hide themselves in a surroundinds start firing on thm . ETF Team also starts backfire on thm. Arjun & Chotu kills 4 . bt firing still start frm bth points. Rathod also hurts himself a bullet comes & touches his right hand & goes. Bt still he fires on thm. Suddenenly a bullet comes frm somwhere & hits her & thuuuddd...

ETF Team turn towards d sound & thy all shell - shocked. "Riya " Arjun shouted out of his lungs. Rathod feel numb. Thy all rushed  towards her . Riya fell on ground .. She felt unberable pain , Shree & rathod seat besides her , Shree beg @ her , "Plz Ri , dn't colse your eyes. , try to open thm for somtome , w all r wit u ." Riya sees Rathod who silently seat besides her & try to speak somthing bt her voice cn't  help her. Rathod seat thr like statue , he also hurts during ths operation bt he dn't feel anything. He tries to speak bt he feel like someone stole his voice frm him .

Rocky sees ths all & try to flee frm thr wit his men , bt Arjun & Chotu nab thm & kill thm , bcoz thy dn't wnt to arrest Rocky. bcoz thy knews after sme years whn he returned he again starts his criminal activity.   
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please continue dear😊
Poor riya hurt😭
y z hel is rathore so bad tempered and scolding riya so much😕
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really loved it.
it looks like in ur ff arjun and rathode have swapped their places.
MRD1692020 thumbnail
haruhi26
Direct Link Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged                 
please continue dear😊
Poor riya hurt😭

Dear Rathod beheviour will reveal later.

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M.V.Kohli007

haruhi26

Direct Link Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged                 
please continue dear😊
Poor riya hurt😭

Dear Rathod beheviour will reveal later.

you mean it was him the guy at the start of your story😉
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
nice continuation dear👏.. oops the mystery behind Rathod's behavior leaves me suspicious🤔... oh well.. i am sure that you will reveal the mystery soon!! 😃
Thanks for the continuation and please do continue soon!!😳
MRD1692020 thumbnail
CHAPTER 3
                Thy all take Riya to d hospital . All team r vry worried , bcoz Riya is a young , dear to everyone. Doctor takes her to operation theather. After 1 & 1/2 hour doctor come outside & inform thm operation is sucessfull , she is out of danger nw. Shree felt so angry on Rathod , bcoz he knw His Ri , his best frnd. suffered a lot bcoz of ths man. he remerbered all past events of Rathod & Riya . He always tortures her & she silently suffer ths all . he only sees his Ri always tense abt sumthng & as a frnd he try to ask her bt she never tld him. Sometimes Shree saw her cried in thr bathroom. And Shree lost his cool, he shouthed @ Rathod ( Who seating on a bench lifeless.)

Shree : Nw r u happy Sir...

Arjun & Chotu luke @ thm.

Shree : See , what u have dne to her , u always insulted her , humilated her & see the result . Why r u so silent , ohhh i guess nw u dn't find answer to protect u . right Sir .Nw u dn't have any explanation Mr. Samer Rathod..?

Arjun & Chotu tries to pacify him , bt thy failed. Rathod is still seat thr like sme statue.He nt ans back to Shree , r his voice cn't reach to his ears. he is in  his own world. Blood continueously coming frm his wound , Doctor notcies ths & tke him inside his cabin for dressing. Doctor sees him he is luke like Robot , no emotion on his face. Doctor realises he in a shock. Doctor dressing his wound , suddenely his cell phn rings , bt Rathod is his own world to react sumthng. Finally Doctor receives call & informs d person tht he is docor. A person over d phn sounds very wiorried while talking , whn he heard abt Doctor . D person immeadately asks abt owner of d ohn ( Rathod) Doctor inform him he is in hospital. He & his officer Riya  are hurt  themselves during operation & nw recrupting under his observation . A person over d phn thx to him & put off d phn.

Suddenly Rathod stands & turn around towards door & start walk to door. Doctor calls him & reminds him abt his phn bt he already reach outside his cabin , goes to his team . He asks Arjun , " Is she fine ? " , " I want to meet her ." , "I want to see her. " before Arjun could open his mouth to ans him , Shree suddenely goes to him & hold his shirt's collar tightly  , "Dn't you dare to ask abt her. " "You always discourged her , humlited her , & nw u asking to us she is fine.?"

Rathod : Plz...

Shree : " W all witnessness her condition Mr. Rathod , you try to kill her ."

As soon as Rathod heard ths he felt thron in his heart.

Suddenly someone come aggrasilvely & give tight slap to Shree. All of them expect Rathod luk @ tht person shockingly. She is a lady who is in post 50's. She seems vry rich , bcoz she wears vry costly cloths
( i  give ths role suhasini Mulye  she was seen in Geet as a Maan's first dadi. bcoz i think he is best suit to his mother role )  
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc nyc nyc...do continue. Wanna know rathore's mystery
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Lady : Tumhari himmat kaise hue hamare bete par haath uthane ki ? ( Hw dare to slap my son)

Shree : "You dn't abt your son mam .

Lady : Just stop it & what u knw abt my son ?

Shree : Mam , i dn't want know abt your son , bcoz i knew him him , he is killer , he try to kill our Riya. He is such a ...

Lady : ( Before Shree can complete his sentence tht lady give him another tight slap on his face ) Chup rahiye aap , vo kabhi apni chutki ko kabhi dukhi nahi kar sakte  . Vo jaan hai unki. ( Just shut up , he never see his chutki hurt bcoz of him . Chutki is his jaan . )

Arjun , Chotu & Shree : Chutki?????????

Lady : Ha chutki , hamari  beti aur unki behen. ( Yes . my daughter & Rathod's  younger sister )

Arjun , Shree & Chotu : kya????? Riya Rathod Sir ki choti behen hai??????? thy all r shell shocked..

The lady nw goes to Rathod , who seat silently on a near bench. She caressing his messed hair softly , hold his chin to her index finger & lift his face. She feel vry bad for son As soon as her eyes meet his eyes , he throws himself in her arms & sobbed loudly... He sobbing continuosly ,,, his mother just hold him tight in her arms. He speak finally , "Maa , humne kuch nahi kiya. Hame hathyare nahi hai ... Hamari ... hamari... chutki theek to ho jaaygi na.. ???" his mother caressing his back softly & say , "Use kuch nahi nahi hoga . "

All team are shell shocked . They never see thr Boss like ths, the chief who always strong , & thry know as a emotionless man  who is sobbing like child for his chutki & thr sweet dear Riya.    
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome story plz contiue fast