Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
wow what a wonderful story👏.. chutki chutki😉😆 and i seriously loved the way shree reacted😊 must say, he is a true friend😳 oohh i want arjun in action here😆
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow u relay crate mystery and successful make us in shocking mood

i love the way this story is turning 

awesome please update soon

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
update sooonnn please  pm me cant wait riya is his  lil sis wow   pleaseee update sooonn Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER 4
                      Nw rathod & his mother goes to see Riya. Rathod sees all machines & saline bottles & feel vry bad for her , he cursed himself. He wnted Riya leave ETF , bcoz he knew ths field is vry danger 4 her. So , he always insulted her , humilted her , bt his mind knows whn insulted her , humilted her he felt someone kill him 100th times. Bt Riya never utter a wrd against him , she always stay calm , tht kills him. His eyes bcome moist. He feel someone hold on his palm & sqeeze it softly , he look @ his mother , she nodds assurly , tht everything is alright. His mother felt vry bad for both her childrens , she thinks what if tht time never comes into thr life , tht time stole her childrens frm her , her life happiness depend upon thm , bt nw she knows damage ws dne. She tell Samar to seat thr , & she herself visits Doctor wit one man who like thr Manager. She asks Doctor abt bth of her children, doctor assures her everything is fine nw. . After consulting him she goes back to her daughter, she always wants to meet thm , she always dreamt abt those scenes whn she w'll meet her childrens , happiness on thr face , bt ofcourse her dreams shattered , whn she received d news frm thr manager Gehlot ji tht her childrens is in hospital , she leave immeadately , witout informing anyone. She reached Riya's room & whr ETF Team standing Silently , she look @ thm . Thy all r seems vry tired & tense. She requested thm to go home & tke sme rest , bcoz she & her son is thr , bt team refused politely. Nw she just about to enter Riya's room , whn sees her beta (Rathod) hold his sister's one hand in his strong palms , & lukng @ her lovingly.
She suddenely goes back to Flashback.
  Samar Rathod is just 5yrs old & Riya is just born baby.

FLASHBACK
Rathod's mother just goes outside of her room. Little Samar took ths oppturnity & sneaks in his parent's bedroom . He look @ Riya who sleep peacefully on centre of the bed. He climbed up bed & goes to near her.
Suddenely his mother come back in room & ask him , "Samar beta aap yaha kya kar rahe ho . ?" Bcoz ths time whn little Samar goes to play wit his frnds.

Samar : Ma sa ye ekdum pari jaisi lagti hai na , (Ma , She exactly look like fairy)

Ma sa : Ha beta.(Ys son)
Samar : Ma sa , ye hamesha soti kyu reheti hai ? ( Why she sleeping all d time )

Ma sa : Kyu ki ye abhi bahut choti hai .

Samar : ( Asks immeadatly ) To ye kal tak ye badi ho jaayegi na ( is she will big tom na ?)

Ma sa : Beta aap ko itni jaldi kyu hai , vo abhi bahut choti hai , use bada hone time lag jaaye ga. ( Son why r u in hurry , she is too small nw. she tke so much time for see like u)

Samar : (makes weird faces)

Ma sa : Kya hua beta ? ( What happen my son )

Samar : Hamare saare dost apne bhai - ya behen ka saath khel sakte hai , bas hum hi nahi khel sakte .

Ma sa : ( Laugh @ his little son's problem ) Jab vo badi hogi na aap use apne saath khel ne ke liye leker jana . ( Whn she w"ll grow up u tke her along wit u)
She sees her little son goes to some deep thinkng.

Ma sa : Kya hua beta ?( Wht happene my son )

Samar : ( Suddenely Samar smiles himself ) Ma sa aaj se hum iss 'Chutki ' bulayenge. ( Ma frm tod w call her chutki)

Ma sa :  Theek hai beta , par chutki kyu? (K , bt why Chutki)

Samar : ( Instantly replied) Kyon ki vo bahut choti hai na ( Bcoz she is too small) & goes to play . His mother smile herself. 
 "Madam ", "Madam" She suddenely comes out from her trance & sees Nurse , who requested her to give her side bcoz she wants to check Riya's BP. PLZ SCROLL DOWN TO CONTINUE...
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nnnyyccc...family suspense...i like it
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
love it ur os 

i like small samar...i wish i can see this front of 

i asure u that riya really look like a small angel from sky for samar⭐️

i want to know how he played with his sis when he was small...

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue dear😊...
So Ri and Rathore are Bro's and Sis...
Very good plot 😊
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
After 1/2 hour Riya open her eyes slowly & see her tense big bro & Mother look @ her. She speak , " Bhai sa aap theek to hai na ." Rathod nodded his head in a yes manner. Riya is first scared whn she sees her mother , bt aftersomtime she felt happy. All ETF Team comes to meet her , all sense tht she is happy tod , she cn't say ths. Bt her pain gone whn she sees her closed ones wit her.

Riya recrupting vry fastly. Rathod comes 2 times in a day. Shree & Chotu comes in eveing . Even Arjun comes to meet her sometimes , she is so happy , whn she sees him. Nw doctor discharged Riya. Nw Riya & Rathod lives in a one house after 5 years. In one fine mrng their doorbell rings. Samar (Rathod) goes & open it. He sees his mother standing @ his dooestep. She comes in & order him " Chalo hamare saath" ( Come wit me)  She marched in Riya's bedroom , she sees ETF Team also comes to meet Riya. Her mother find tht his daughter happily chatting wit her frnds , bt whn she sees her daughter , her daughter look frequently in one direction , & whn she sees thr , her eyes show some unknown feelings. Her mother follwed her gaze in tht direction & found one tall & handsome man standing thr , with his arms folded his chest. Her mother scared , bcoz she seen ths feelings 6 yrs ago in her eyes , tht madness , tht dreamy eyes & tht feelings changes thr lives. She gathers herself , & remind herself why she is thr. Nw ths d right time she thinks. She requested Team to wait outside room for a while & close d door.

Riya : Kya hua Ma sa? (Wht happene Ma)

Ma sa : Aap dono hamare saath wapis chale  rahe hai.( You bth r coming wit me)

Riya & Samar : Kya????

Samar : Nahi hum nahi aaynege.( No , w r nt coming)

Ma sa : Aap ko aana hi hoga , Hum aur aap dono ki jaan ke saath aur kilhwad nahi kar sakte. ( You hva to come , I"ll nt take any risk for both of u)

Samar : Hum apni raksha khud kar sakte hai . ( W r able to protect ourselves.)

Ma sa : Vo hum kuch nahi jaante . (I dn't want know anything )

Riya just look @ thm worridly .

Samar : Ma sa hum hamara faisala nahi badlega . ( Ma , w dn't change our decision.)

Ma sa : To theek hai , to mai Maharani Gaytridevi ye hukum deti hue ki aap dono  ko hamare saath wapis aana hoga. ( K, Thn I Princess Gaytridevi orders u bth tht u hva to come wit me)

Samar : To ye hukum hum nahi maante. (Thn i dn't follow your orders ) & with ths he stromed out of room. Riya & Gaytridevi luke @ his back. .

Gautridevi pleads to her daughter , tht she hva to come back wit her brother . Bcoz she needs both of them. Riya tell her tht she will try her best. Bt she knows her big bro. Gaytridevi thinks Bth Father & Son  r same , hot tempered.

All ETF Team listened all this & chose to keep mum.  
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
what is ma sa checking and thinking about Arjun...hmmm?😕

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please continue...
What happened 6 years ago,that she's so scared????😕