Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER 5
At ETF Ofc
                     Arjun comes to know tht Sikandar & Rana are in a Rajasthan & try to  harm Army's big ppl. He immeadetly calls Rathod & tell him to come. Rathod comes ofc . He find Arjun seat in his cabin.

Rathod : Kya hua Raute? ( What happened) Badi yaad aa rahi thi meri .( Seems u mis me lot)

Arjun : ( Glares @ him) Rathod tumhe wapis jana hoga.(Rathod u hva to go back ur place)

Rathod : ( His facial expression changes , his facial muscles stiffened , he clinches his jaw) This is my personal matter Arjun , u dn't need to interfare in ths.

Arjun : Ys i knw. Bt whn matter comes to contry it is nt personal.

Rathod :( He look Arjun confusly & try to find out if he is mad ) What do u mean ?

Arjun inform him about Sikandar & Rana. Nw Rathod dn't hva a choice bt has to go back his roots. Whn Riya heard ths news , she is so happy , finally she going to see her ppl & her house agin after so many years. Shree & Chotu are vry happy finally thy go to outside of Mumbai & thr best frnd's house. Arjun as usual think abt case & Rathod try to remain calm.

In ofc everyone is happy like thy r gng on some holiday.

In Rathod's cabin he stands near window. He remebered everything , her eyes , her talking , her care , her faith on him & thn her screams tht always haunt him in his sleep , he always seen her face in his dreams , her blood  , her lifeless body. Suddenenly he say , " Sry Di , mein apna promise nahi pura saka. " (Sry di i cn't complete my promise.) Suddenely he fells someone hold his collarbone & sqeezes it softly . Rathod instantly & found Arjun is thr. Arjun tell him . "Everything is fine" ." I know she ws gone nw. u cn't change your past " "Bt am always wit u Samar." Rathod eyes bcome moist. Arjun finally see his long last frnd  & feel happy somewhere in his heart.  

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
who is this new Di, who is already dead???????😕
Please update soon😆
MRD1692020 thumbnail
CHAPTER 6
           Finally d dy arrives , thy flew to Rajasthan . Nw thy all are @ a Jaipur (in Rajasthan) Airport. The ETF Team comes outside of the Airport wit thr baggage. As soon as thy passed d exit gate , suddenely 10 to 15 men who holding  loded guns in thr hands approches thm , Arjun & Chotu notices ths, & try to get thr guns bt Rathod stops thm. Arjun notices these men wear sme dress white salwar & kudta & pheta on thrv heads.   Red pheta (turban )
These men goes to Rahtod & Riya & put garlands around thr necks. & after rest of d team. Team seems confuse. & luk @ Rathod who's face look like always emotionless. Then 1 of thm men goes to Rathod & greet him.
: Khamba Gani Kunwar sa.
Rathod : Gani Khamba ( He instantly replied ) (Plz review my 1st chpter so u all get link of it )

: Hamara naam Girish hai , hum aap ko lene ke liye aaye hai , (My name is Girish , & i am here to pick u)

Rathod : Theek Hai . (k)

Girish : Chale Kunwar sa ( Shall w leave Sir)

Shree & Chotu thinks nw how thy can go with all these men.

Chotu ; Par , hum sab jaaynge kaise ( Bt , hw w "ll go)

Girish pointed towards the bunch of cars ... Chotu , Shree & Arjun look @ cars wit an 'O' mouth shape.

Neraly 20 cars r thr to receive thm . Team seat in one cars who is in exactly in a middle of all cars.While getting in car Arjun & Shree notices one sign tht common on all cars. It includes Red Sun on a center on a yellow colour & lions on his both sides. Shree asks Riya abt it. Riya informs thm , that is thr flag's sign.  Shree &Chotu felt like thy r ministers. 😆 
While Arjun observing surroundings  & Riya look @ him . Rathod in a deep thinking like always.

All r come to close Riya & Rathod's house. , no not a house a big palace . Chotu thinks to himself .

A vry vry big gate ..
  & afterthat 4 to 5 gardens thy passed. finally their cars stops in front of vry big Palace.
Arjun , Shree & Chotu look an awww expression on thr faces.. While Riya is so happy . As soon as Rathod comes out of d car , a person who waits outside of house near staircase , yelled loudly ,
"Kunwar sa aa gaye." ( Kunwar sa is coming) Suddenely 10 womens comes wit Rathod's mother . Rathod's mother do Rathod's & Rya's aarti , After aarti bth touch thr mothers feet. Thr mother instantly took thm in her arms & welcome rest of team thr house. When all team move further to enter palace , all women who came wit Rathod's mother , showered rose petals on thm Shree & Chotu feel vry happy , thy never think tht ppl welcomes thm in a grand manner . While Arjun observing ths . Thy alloted thr rooms. Thy all r tired so thy thy Straigly goes to thr rooms & dozzed off. 
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow. this is getting even more interesting 😃 i like the story a lot now😳 waiting impatiently for the next update😛.. do you mind editing the title of your ff every time you update dear?😳 like on what page. so that one wouldnt have to go through all the pages to find the recent update😊
MRD1692020 thumbnail
CHAPTER 7

Rathod's mother feel very very happy tod, finally family is complete nw.

"Hey kanha , kya vo kabhi nahi aaynge?" ( Hey lord , wht if he never comes here.)

"Kya hame yuhi intjar karte rehenge unka?"( Iam waiting for him like ths for my whole life?)

"Kya sapne sirf sapne hi rehenge?"(My dreams will ever come to true)

She closes her in lots of pain. Her hot tears rolled down her cheeks.  she seat in front of her kanha , her frnd , her god.

She heard someone knock on her door repedtly ... She wips her tears wit her chunni , & opens d door . she found her best frnd , her most faithful servant " Chaturi " . She shares all secrats wit her ..

"Meera didi ", Chaturi hold her hands & twril her around in happiness

"Kya hua Chaturi , aaj badi khush ho. ( What happened Chaturi , why r happy tod.)

Chaturi : Didi agar aap suno gi to aap khushi se pagal ho jaayegi ( Didi , if u herad ths news u w"ll be so happy tod.)

Meera : Aisi kya baat hai , kahi tumhari shadi to tay nahi ho gayi ( Wht happened , is ur marraige fix )

Chaturi : Galt , shadi hamari nahi aap ki tay hone wali hai . ( Wrong , nt my bt ur marraige nw definatly fix nw.) Whn Meera heard ths , her face colour changes , happiness on her face flies , she gets angry on Chaturi.

Meera : Bas karo , ab hum aur nahi sun sakte.( Plz stop it , i cn't listen more) her eyes bcomes moist , her heart felt vry heavy.

Kisi aur ke saath shadi karne se cha hai ki hum mar hi jaaye . ( Iprefare to die , bt cn't marry someone else.)

Chaturi : Nahi didi , aap suniye to sahi ki hum kya kehena chate hai ( No didi , plz listen me only once)  

Meera : ( Turn around) Jaao yaha se , hum kuch der akele rehena chahte hai ( Plz leave me , i want stay alone for somtime)

Chaturi : Par didi vo...

Meera : hame ne jo kaha vo suna nahi...( Dn't u listen wht  i said befor )

Chaturi : Didi hum to ye kehe ne aaye to ki , vo waps aa gaye. ( Didi , i just want to inform u he's back)

Meera : ( As soon as Meera heard abt him , she turn around to face Chaturi ) Such... (really)

Chaturi : hum aap se zooth kyu bolnge..(Why i lie to u) Sau takka sahi khabar hai , unke mehel se hi aayi hai . (100% correct news , bcoz i received ths news from his household.)

Meera wips her tears , & runs towards to d main hall  , she reaches thr & bumped into her servant.
She inform her servant tht she is gng outside for sme important work.
 ( I placed her oppsite Rathod)

Meera goes to parking lot , & inform her driver to tke her to Jaipur Palace. After 1 hour Meera reaches palace ,  she glanes @ her watch it's 6:30pm nw. Her heart fills wit lots of questions in her mind , hw he looks nw , hw he speaks , is he recongnise me , what if he found anyone. She enter main hall of palace & bumped into someone. She look who she bumped , she found she bumped on some guy , who wears t-shirt wit jeans , & jacket on his t-shirt. She notices tht guy also wears spects . She immeadely say  "Sry"  . The guy stood like a statue thr. he looke @her like he sees any fairy in front of his eyes.

: Meera , tum yaha.. (r u here)

Meera : ( she turns towards tht voice & found his mother standing besids her) she goes to her & touches her feet.  hamne suna ki vo dono  waapis aa gye , kya ye sach hai. ( I heard tht thy r cme back , is ths true)

Rathod's mother : ( Nodded happily )  tum baitho hum abhi aate hai . ( Plz seat here , i am coming in a few minutes)

Meera : ( Seat on large white couch , she luke around , she d  guy whom she bumped look @ her , she smiles @ him.)

Suddenely d guy comes near to her & seats oppsites her.

: Hi im Shree. whats yiur name .

Meera : Meera , par maaf kijiy ga maine aap ko pehechana nahi. ( Bt sry i cn't recongnize you)

Shree: Ha , hum peheli baar hi mil rahe hai na , ( ys , ths our 1st meetings)

Suddenenly a guy who wears  white & black chekx shirt wit black jeans. comes to them .
He silently goes to Shree & ask him somthing , Shree nodded in a negative manner . Tht guys feels someone gazes on him . He quickly turn around  & see a girl who wears salwar-kameez luk @ thm.
He leave Shree & goes to tht girl .

: Maaf kiji ye ga hame ne  aap ko nahi pehechana.( Sry, bt i cn't recongnise u)
Shree : (Interapts between ) Rathod Sir , ye Meera hai .

Meera : Whn she heard tht name her heart beat stops 4 a second , he is standing in front of her .

Rathod : (Give a hard glare to Shree )

she smiles to Rathod , bt he look @ her questioningly . Suddenely Rathod's Mother comes to his rescue , & tld him are ye Meera hai , Hamare Gehlot ji ki beti. Some servant comes thr & inform her tht in kitchen Maharaj ji needed her. So , she goes frm thr.

Rathod : ( His face lit up) To tum Meera ho .

Meera : Ha.

Rathod : ( Look @ her . mischivously & asks her ) kya abhi bhi tumhari naak beheti hai. ( Is your nose is still running.)

Meera : ( As soon as she heard tht she beats on his chest) Ab mai badi ho chuki hue , meri naak nahi beheti. ( I'm big nw , nw i dn't hva running nose ) 

Rathod : ( bent futher towards her , nw thr faces r inch closer to each other. thy senses thr hot breaths on each other's faces , he ask her in a small voice , nw only Meera hear. )    Badi bhi ho chuki ho , aur bahut khubsurat bhi.

Thy look @ each others eyes. Rathod feels sumthing in her eyes , tht he never sees. Thy lost in  each others eyes.

Suddenely Shree felt awkward & started coughing intentionly . Suddenely Rthod comes out of his trance & glare @ shree. Rathod tld Meera nw he has to go somwhere for his wrk.
Meera nodded in a yes manner.  Rathod goes wit Shree who scared nw what his Choef do wit him.
Meera look 2 his back . Suddenely Rathod stops his track & turn his face towards Meera & smile @ her. Meera smiles back. Rathod leaves frm there.

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update! love the story so far!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The story is getting more interesting with each update, please update dear😊
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail