Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
such a heated argument between them.. but now kushi is realizing something and her heart is melting somewhat.. loved the update.. and happy that our hero came in time to save the heroine
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was such a great update!
While the update was super emotional, it was just as witty as ever. 

Absolutely awesome!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh man this update was sooo freaking emotional...arnav confessed everything and there is still no change in khushi's behaviour...i mean i know that arnav is at fault but it does not mean that he did not suffer for the 6 months as well...khushi should at least give him a chance for redemption as hopefully she does not push him too far that he is not able to come back...i really hate to see arnav in sooo much pain and ayesha again with her bad timing...loved it very much dear n thnx 4da pm...
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I finally got the time to read all of the chapters I missed! So sorry about the delay... Was stuck in the never ending cycle of school work 😔
Chapter 7 was hilarious... I kinda knew that the guy will turn out to be gay or something along that line but the way Ayesha managed to trick ASR into thinking otherwise was epic... The poor guy must have been distraught to learn that he could have a potential competitor in his quest to get K back but in the end when he realized that the guy is gay, his reaction was just as expected hahahahahaha 😆
This chapter was definitely a turnig point in both K and ASR's story since she is starting to lower get guard around him and he is managing to get her trust back little by little. Though I think Ayesha most probably won't let that happen so fast but I hope she doesn't go overboard with her mission to torture ASR into leaving K... Just a thought, will she like get another guy to enter K's life in order to kick ASR out for good? 🤔
Anyways thanks for the PMs dear, love reading your FF after a long day of studying! Do update whenever you can!
Love
Tanasha
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

great update

Ayesha again!!!!
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nooo you can't turn khushi into a heartless like ASR..feel so bad for arnav but continue soon awesome chapter
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was mean of Khushi,.. it is just outright mean; khushi is not this.. she doesn't go for tit for tat.. Arnav was there to save her.. be with her.. she could atleast give that much to him.. forgiveness is something she could think of it later.. but just as human being.. she could say something before hopping in Ayesh's car..
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
LIke always i waited for ur update n look i got such a superb gift
Amazing darling love it
I always look forward to read ur update thanx for pm
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thats awesome...but I feel arnav is wrong when he said that I left all of his family for being with her and did he expect her to forgive him for that reason...and khushi retorted it correctly yes if they r such important then why is he here...?
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awww... it was a great update.

We dont mind Ayesha picking K up as long as she doesnt meddle in her affairs!

I see a change coming! after the storm the morning is usually brighter... are we getting a better day in the next update??

very nicely written with the storm in them and outside. thanks for the pm.