---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I decided to make a writing index so there can be a place where all my work can be found together. It's not much at this point, but I did just start writing two weeks ago and I do plan on filling this page up... πŸ˜ƒ

• If you want pm's, refer to the pm rule on the bottom of this page.

• For silent readers: If you don't want to comment, I request you to at least hit the like button. I would appreciate it a lot. 

• If anyone has any interesting ideas and they themselves aren't writers and thus wish me to write it, then let me know here. Of course I will dedicate it to the person who owns the idea. 

• All the work here is mine. Plagiarism and stealing can have severe consequences. It's come to my attention that some people copy and paste the stories from here onto other websites and I just wanted to tell those who copy and paste that I am aware of this fact and there will be consequences for stealing. 

• If anyone has any questions, you can ask me here, or you can scrapbook me, or send me a pm. πŸ˜ƒ

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF's

The Thin Line (ongoing FF): Here's a little preview:

Khushi had been sitting in her room an hour ago when naniji had called her saying arnav ji has gotten into an accident. And just like that she had run out of her house, not even realizing she had forgotten her duppatta. About halfway to the hospital she had been stuck in terrible traffic. The taxi driver had told her there had been an accident which had blocked the road. So she ran the rest of the way to the hospital.

Their Child (completed): I haven't decided whether this will be an SS or an FF yet. Here's a preview. Here's the link: 

She was pregnant. A child. His child. God what was he going to do now. What if something happened to her. She was so clumpsy, always tripping and bumping into things. Arnav had already lost so many people in his life. He would not be able to live if he lost Khushi.

A child. He did not know anything about children. He would probably be an awful father. He would probably get angry when the baby started crying. He would probably get frustrated with the child. 
The link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2998345

Shadows of the Sun (on hold): It is going to be dark, intense, passionate, sweet. Here's a preview:

"What am I doing here, where am I," Khushi asked the hopeless looking girls. But no one replied. They seemed to be lost; there was so much pain on their faces. God, what had happened to these girls? Seconds turned into minutes and still she had gotten no reply. So she asked again a little louder.

"In hell," replied one of the girls. And Khushi's heart sank. 

The Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2994802

Wild Cat (FF on hold): 

Fated to Be (ongoing FF): A sweet story that deals with childhood love and unrequited love. 

OS's

Wicked Obsession (completed OS): It's very wicked indeed. I wanted something challenging to write and it certainly was. Here's a preview:

His love had slowly turned into his obsession. He had never even realized but one day when he had felt he was losing Khushi, he had realized that he would do anything for her...that he would kill to have her.

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2994510
Part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2995184

Love Prevails (ongoing OS): In the end love always wins. I am sorry I haven't had the time to update this yet. Here's a preview:

The way he had said I love you had proved it. After the way he had left her at the airport, she had not expected him to confess his undying love for her in their next conversation. He must have found out the truth about her and Shyam's relationship or else why would he have sounded so apologetic. 

Marry Me (
OS): Here's a preview: 

Nani looked at him with love, "then change...be the man who does deserve her..."

Arnav looked up at nani and realized she was right. He could not live without her; he had tried for the last two weeks. He needed her. He would never let anything happen to her, he would spend the rest of his life making it up to her, he would give her everything, he would love her more than anything. Nani's version of punishment sounded more like heaven.

Here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3005003

Breathe For Me (OS): Here's a preview:

"I love you," Khushi said as if those were her last words and then her eyes lids closed slowly. She looked so lifeless that it scared the living daylights out of Arnav. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the ambulance that was waiting outside, all the while praying to a god he did not believe in to save her. 

The link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58108335� 

Red Desire (OS): Here's a preview:

Time seemed to slow down as he closed the last few feet between them. Nothing seemed to exist besides them. But then his gaze softened as he touched her cheeks. "I thought I would never," he brought his face towards her neck and continued, "get to see you, get to hold you, get to touch you."

Angry Love (OS): Here's a preview:

Anger was coursing through her for what he had done and she was not ready to talk to him because if she did surely she would do something she would really regret later. "Khushi say something, please love talk to me. Yell at me, throw something at me, but do something," but Khushi just sat there on their bed without moving a muscle. He had pushed her too far. What he had done a few hours ago was the last straw.
The Link: 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3008990

The Honeymoon (OS): Was a runner up for the best OS on the arhilicious drollers.

Promise (OS)

Tell Me That You Love Me (OS)

PM Rule

If you want pm's then add me as a buddy. Since it takes time to send out pm's, I would really appreciate it if you comment. You dont have to comment on every single part, but at least hit the like button. I am accepting pm requests from everyone right now (silent reader or active reader πŸ˜†). I send out about 200 pm's right now, if that number increases a lot (300) then I might have to start filtering my pm list because it already takes a while to pm everyone and even after all that time and effort, not everyone I pm likes/comments.  πŸ˜” 

Idea Box

This is just a place where I will write out my ideas...my thoughts. You all can tell me what you think about these ideas. Whether it is worth writing about or not. I will also add ideas that you guys have suggested here. These could potentially turn into future projects depending on whether my readers are interested. DO NOT COPY THESE IDEAS. If you wish to write something about my ideas then ask me first. 

• I just had a weird thought. I wanted to write something where arnav is a gangster. 
  • I would love to write a historical fiction. But considering I dont know much about Indian history besides the bare minimum, that would be difficult. Something like Arnav is a rich man who works for the Brits while Khushi's family are farmers or something like that. 

Future Projects

• Shadows of the Sun is being put on hold for now. I will resume it later when I have time. 
  • I have also put Wild Cat on hold for now. Once I finish one of my FF's I will resume it.
  • I plan on writing something where both Arnav and Khushi are cops, where they are partners. If you like shows like Bones and Castle then you will love this one. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha! Yayyy, you got an index thread going for all your writings. That's awesome dear. 😊 I am going to bookmark this thread. πŸ˜ƒ
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Awwhhh thank you Ouma and Payal πŸ€— πŸ€—

Bookmark Payal...you make me feel so special πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha, about the idea box, honestly I am not too thrilled about the idea of Arnav being a gangster. I would definitely have to read it to get a better idea but at this point cannot fathom him being that crude. Somehow cannot imagine vulgarity and crassness associated to the character of Arnav. I don't know, you can prove me wrong by writing about it...πŸ˜ƒ

But I am absolutely thrilled about the idea of a historic story. ArHi's romance in a period setting, would be awesome. 😍

But, yeah the latter would definitely be a challenge, irrespective of whether you are familiar with Indian history or not.
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scintillating

Nisha, about the idea box, honestly I am not too thrilled about the idea of Arnav being a gangster. I would definitely have to read it to get a better idea but at this point cannot fathom him being that crude. Somehow cannot imagine vulgarity and crassness associated to the character of Arnav. I don't know, you can prove me wrong by writing about it...πŸ˜ƒ

But I am absolutely thrilled about the idea of a historic story. ArHi's romance in a period setting, would be awesome. 😍

But, yeah the latter would definitely be a challenge, irrespective of whether you are familiar with Indian history or not.

Well a gangster doesnt necessarily have to crude or vulgar...dont know though. It was just a thought I had. 
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha, I just started reading the FF and will mark yours to read next. As soon as I have read them I will provide more meaningful feedback! Thanks for sharing!
Maya
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nisha, I just finished all of the Thin Line! I am assuming that it is your most recent story board based on a 3 year leap from the part about the will!
I like that Khushi now has a career but would have preferred that they remain married, worked out their problems  and then had day to day problems as a result if different personalities  and careers!
But I agree with any storyline which shows a strong female lead. If I may suggest, Arnav needs to apologize and work on winning Khushi but we need to do this in true Arnav fashion and have him set the stage to win her back in grand style! These two have enough chemistry to burn up anything they touch so I am looking forward to see how your story evolves!
I must say that I have enjoyed this saga of The Thin Line please continue it and I would really like to get a pm on the updates because I do not read all the FF. Many good writers but too many to read!!
Looking forward to chapter 10!
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayad

Hi Nisha, I just finished all of the Thin Line! I am assuming that it is your most recent story board based on a 3 year leap from the part about the will!

I like that Khushi now has a career but would have preferred that they remain married, worked out their problems  and then had day to day problems as a result if different personalities  and careers!
But I agree with any storyline which shows a strong female lead. If I may suggest, Arnav needs to apologize and work on winning Khushi but we need to do this in true Arnav fashion and have him set the stage to win her back in grand style! These two have enough chemistry to burn up anything they touch so I am looking forward to see how your story evolves!
I must say that I have enjoyed this saga of The Thin Line please continue it and I would really like to get a pm on the updates because I do not read all the FF. Many good writers but too many to read!!
Looking forward to chapter 10!

I am glad you liked it...check out Bundle of Joy if you want something a bit more sweet. Or Shadows of the Sun if you want intensity, darkness, a little bit of all emotions. Actually you might not want to start that one now because I am thinking about putting it on hold. I will write when I can give it my undivided attention...I want this one to be just amazing. 
About the thin line...trust me fireworks will come. I just hope I can write well enough to portray the fire...and redemption, stayed tuned to see what happens with that. 
Mendesarmy thumbnail
plzzz start i wanna read a dark ff on arnav being a gangster and haunting khushi down or his life is full of darkness till one day of hope comes and that would be khushi even i thought of doing that but i think you'll be a better writer i love ur writingπŸ‘
start soon!!!! i strongly encourage you
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Thank you so much for this index!

I'm a new reader of your writing, Haven't read anything yet but i'm well excited!πŸ˜ƒ

Will be back in a little while!πŸ€—

I'm so excited!πŸ˜›