OS- Wicked Obsession Part 3

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Here's part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2994510

Wicked Obsession Part 3

Shyam went downstairs and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that all the family members were on the dining table eating breakfast. Now he could talk in his room in peace. "Suniye, breakfast is ready. Hurry up...," god her voice so annoyed him. "Yes I will be downstairs in a minute rani sahiba," he replied back. He went back upstairs into his room and attended the call.

"What's happening'" shyam asked the kidnapper.

"This Arnav is to become a problem...he is saying he wants to talk to his family again. We just let him talk to them yesterday," the kidnapper said.

"Hmmm...Arnav was always a problem from the beginning. He stole the most important thing from him, now he will steal his everything. The papers will be ready today and I will come over and get his signatures on them and then tathastu," Shyam said will an evil laugh. Then Shyam hung up on the kidnapper.

"Ab appka kam tabam sale sahib. He would take pleasure in Arnav ji's demise. First he would take away all his money, then he would tell him he would take back what he stole from him- Khushi ji, then he would give him some hope of escape, and then finally he would break all his hopes.

He would have to do something about the kidnapper as well. He knew too much. He would become a liability. Hmmm...maybe he would need to commit 2 murders. Kya kya karna parda hai appke pyar mein Khushi ki, Shyam thought. Putting aside those thoughts until later, Shyam went downstairs, ate breakfast, and then got ready to pick up the papers from his office and then he went to execute his plan. The kidnapper had held Arnav in the basement of an abandoned building.

Shyam hadn't been there before. It was a filthy place. But also a perfect place for an execution. There was no around for miles thus no one would hear the gunshot and then he could put arnav's dead body in the trunk of his car and dump him off somewhere in a secluded place.

"Is everything alright," Shyam asked the kidnapper.

"Yes sir," the kidnapper said.

Then Shyam saw Arnav sitting in his chair looking very bleak. "Sale sahib, I hope you are comfortable. I am sorry I couldn't offer you better accommodations," Arnav said with an evil glint. "It was you'I should have known. Only you could do something like this," Arnav said.

"Yes I suppose you are right, anyways I don't want to harm you sale sahib. I just need your signatures on these property papers and then you can leave. I promise I will let you go," Shyam said. He could see the sliver of hope that had snuck up in Arnav. Good, now his end would be sweeter than ever.

"Fine give me the damn papers," Arnav said. Just then someone walked in and the kidnapper freaked out and pointed the gun at them. "Shyam ji," it was Khushi ji. "Put your gun down you fool," he couldn't risk anything happening to her. Afterall, he had done all for her. She was his endgame, if not for her he was just breathing.

Shyam asked the kidnapper to step outside for a minute so he could talk to Khushi ji. Surely she would hate him now. Oh god. He had to think of something fast.

Just then Khushi ji pointed a gun at him. "Good bye Shyam ji" and with that she fired the gun and it hit him in his heart.

How poetic. His demise at the hands of the one he couldn't live without. "Khushi ji" he uttered his last words as he fell to the ground. 

Okay so here's the last part guys. I hope you all will enjoy this.

Please like/comment and let me know what you thought the ending. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You were right I loved it!!!!!! Thank you for the PM!!!😃
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Khushi shot him. 😆 Wow, now this turn of events I definitely was not expecting. Took me really by surprise... 😊
om khushi kills shyam hope that happen in show. just hate shyam
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scintillating

OMG! Khushi shot him. 😆 Wow, now this turn of events I definitely was not expecting. Took me really by surprise... 😊

I live to surprise... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
OMG AMAZING UPDATE YAAR.
continue soon.
i cant wait to read more.
oh nd khushi shot him :O
wow getting so exited to read da nxt part...
thnx for da PM :)
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shyam ka kaam tamaam. Good ending. 
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darksydeangel

OMG AMAZING UPDATE YAAR.

continue soon.
i cant wait to read more.
oh nd khushi shot him :O
wow getting so exited to read da nxt part...
thnx for da PM :)

there is no next part.
It was from Shyam's POV and now that he is dead there can be no further part. 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm most unexpected damn give me some time to chew Nisha why why did you finish him off 😭
i would have loved to see him emasculated impotent a living corpse now she may have to face legal consequences
She could have shot him in his crown jewels now that would have been fun😆
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Hmm most unexpected damn give me some time to chew Nisha why why did you finish him off 😭

i would have loved to see him emasculated impotent a living corpse now she may have to face legal consequences
She could have shot him in his crown jewels now that would have been fun😆

sorry hun...I just thought it would be so poetic to kill him off by the one he wanted. I would have written more...but you know work is piling up. I have so much to write. Plus not many people were interested in this (I didnt think they would be since its about Shyam).