OS- Red Desire (on promo)

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Red Desire

Adrenaline had coursed through his veins when he had seen his Khushi lying on the ground. Arnav broke through the grill stumbling his way into Khushi's holding cell and attacked the bas***d who had just hit his Khushi.

He threw a punch in his gut as she said, "how dare you." Another punch to his ribs as he said, "hit."

Another punch to his nose as he finished, "my Khushi." By then the bas***d was on the floor clutching his nose with one of his hands and his abdomen with the other. Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand and said "let's go." They ran in the jungle for the next fifteen minutes in the pouring rain.

"Arnav ji I can't run anymore. So tired," Khushi said breathing unevenly.

"Just a few more steps Khushi. There is a hut over there, come on," Arnav said.

Arnav and Khushi ran towards the hut and knocked on the door but no one answered so Arnav broke in. Arnav turned around to see Khushi shaking like a leaf. Arnav grabbed her face and said "you are freezing Khushi," and then he hugged her, rubbed his hands up and down her arms trying to warm her up.

Arnav spotted a white bed sheet a few feet away on the floor and he went over and picked it up. "Khushi change into this," she looked at him a bit unsure so he repeated himself in a slightly demanding tone, "Khushi change now or you will freeze to death. And I have no plans of losing you anytime soon."

Khushi heart thudded when he said that. She took the sheets as his hands rubbed against her and she shivered again, but this shiver had nothing to do with the cold. She went behind a room separating apparatus to change. As she took her soaked clothes off she wondered what she would do about her inner wear. They were soaked as well, and she couldn't possibly go without innerwear in front of him. So she kept on her red lacy bra and wrapped the bedsheet around herself as a saree.

As Khushi stepped out, she felt Arnav's gaze on her and she made the mistake of looking into his eyes...she saw red hot desire and her cheeks flamed. His eyes had turned chocolate brown. The desire was stark clear on his face. He held her gaze and she could not look away. He watched her like a hawk as took long strides towards her. She could not move, she was arrested.

Time seemed to slow down as he closed the last few feet between them. Nothing seemed to exist besides them. But then his gaze softened as he touched her cheeks. "I thought I would never," he brought his face towards her neck and continued, "get to see you, get to hold you, get to touch you."

Khushi's eyes shut involuntarily as desire ran through her veins. "Khushi, I love you," he said as he kissed her neck and her heart stopped. 

-----------

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3010979

This is for my ever romantic friend, Swetha. 🤗

I hope you like it, let me know if you want a continuation. 

My writing index: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000414

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nish!!

Thank you for dedicating that to me! I feel honored! 🤗

Oooh! Loved the OS...its smoking hot...and I see you've explained what Khushi was wearing inside...hahahahah. 
Hiru...did you get your answer now?! 😛

Wow! How romantic...Nish..and that was super quick too! 👏

Reminds me of the M &Bs I have read in the past...lovely! 

If they do plan to show consummation, I'm sure aisa hi kuch hoga...haye!!

Can't wait...now you've upped my expectations from the episode by writing this Nish! 

Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Nish!!

Thank you for dedicating that to me! I feel honored! 🤗

Oooh! Loved the OS...its smoking hot...and I see you've explained what Khushi was wearing inside...hahahahah. 
Hiru...did you get your answer now?! 😛

Wow! How romantic...Nish..and that was super quick too! 👏

Reminds me of the M &Bs I have read in the past...lovely! 

you want a continuation 😉 😳

btw the title RED desire 😉
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hey! You are quick. :D you have answered my questions on where did she get the blouse n the sari! :D

Loved it. Won't you let him take her to the straw bed?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

you want a continuation 😉 😳

btw the title RED desire 😉

Oh come on now Nish! Do you even need to ask? Please continue...😳
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha on a creative spree..
nicely written dear..
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Nisha can't wait to see what will happen next. 
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just awesome very i loved it !
x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! 

Also you must spend so much time on writing - your so fast with updates to all your FF and we get almost one OS a day if not more :) - and the quality of all of them is so good! 

:) 
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Also you must spend so much time on writing - your so fast with updates to all your FF and we get almost one OS a day if not more :) - and the quality of all of them is so good! 

:) 

hun I am soon running out of ideas because I write like 1 OS a day...if you have any do tell me 😃

I have college break right now so I have a lot of time...rather than watching tv all day...I choose to write. 😃