OS- Tell Me That You Love Me

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Assume arhi have never said I love to each other. This takes place after the whole kidanpping fiasco. 

Tell me that you love me

"I won't let you leave until you tell me what I want to hear," Arnav had trapped her hands behind her back and he wouldn't let go.

"Arnav ji please someone will see us," Khushi said as she struggled to free her hands. "Aaj nahi'Not today Khushi. I can hold you like this all day and if someone sees well then too bad."

"Let me go Arnav ji."

"No first tell me what I have been dying to hear."

Had she heard right'he had been dying to hear those words. A glint appeared in her eyes, and a smile on her lips. She would not let him win'he wanted to play then we would play.

"I don't know what you are talking about Arnav ji," she played coy, unfortunately she could never hide anything from Arnav ji because he knew her inside out.

"Playing games with me Khushi. You forget I always win and I will win this game too," he said with a smirk.

"Arrogant much Arnav ji?" she inquired as she looked into his eyes and melted. How could she love even his arrogance? How could she think his arrogance was hot? This man was playing havoc with her senses.

"It's not arrogance, it's self-confidence. I know how to get what I want," he said.

"Really. This is one battle that you won't win because I want it more," Khushi brought her lips to his ears and whispered, "you say those words first Arnav ji." And then she did something she never thought she would have the courage to do'she bit his ear slightly startling him. He let her go for a moment and she took advantage of that and ran away. But he was too quick'he caught her before she could open the door knob and then backed her into the door.

"Khushi Khushi Khushi. You know I always win in the end so why not just say it."

Now Khushi was getting angry. If he loved her too then why couldn't he say it? "Why should I be the one to huh? Why can't you say it?"

"Because I need to hear it from you," he said suddenly sober, all traces of laughter gone from his face. "I can scarcely believe all this'I still think it's a dream."

She knew what he meant. She needed to feel him too. She needed to know this was real, that he would never go away again. Khushi brought her hands forward cupping his face and said, "it's not a dream. I am here. You are here." She titled her head slightly and said, "together."

He hugged her then as if he had been depraved for years'as if he had been dying to hug her, to feel her, to touch her.

"I love you Khushi."

"I love you too Arnav ji," then she smiled as said, "I won, you lost." 

"Yet this loss feels so sweet."

--------

You like?? 😃

I started a new FF called Fated To Be...It's pretty cute so if you liked this OS then you will like the FF too...you might want to check it out...here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3025286

All my other FF's and OS's are in my writing index: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000414

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aartipartyy thumbnail
awww that was super cute! They'll always be the same old arnav and khushi with bets and competition :)
Loved it! and thanks for the PM! :) 
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
How cute. The way he felt inferior that she was not confessing and how she tackled him with her innocent love!

Arnav lost the bet only to win Kushi's happiness and love! Beautiful.

Thanks for the PM.
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os
just loved it
thanks
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Cute, He needed to here the words.

Keep writing Nisha

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing and Awesome yaar!!!!
Thank you sooo much for the PM 
Maddy1270 thumbnail
thank you for the pm, Nisha... heart-warmingly sweet! love how arnav and khushi always have to make everything a contest... love you for showing arnav's vulnerability and for making him confess his love first... nice to see khushi having the last word!
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!
Wonderfully done...
Loved it..
Keep writing...😊👏👍🏼
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww
very sweet n cute