---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I haven't decided what title I like better: The honeymoon or Dream World. You guys can vote. 😃

The Honeymoon/Dream World

The cool morning breeze swept over the ocean as Khushi stood on the patio of her hut staring at the sea blue water. It had been two weeks since she and Arnav had remarried and Arnav had decided to give her a surprise'.a honeymoon trip to Tahiti. They had gotten here at night time and Khushi had been very surprised when she had seen the huts in the middle of the deep water. The beauty of the place had struck her. The moonlight had shone over the water, and the yellow tube lights had illuminated the houses and the water giving it a sublime feel. It had felt so peaceful.

[Picture: https://0.tqn.com/d/create/1/0/P/k/8/-/Hilton-Bora-Bora-Nui-Presidential-Suite.jpg]

https://www.michaelandersongallery.com/photo/bora-bora-moonrise/

"Arnav ji no, I am not going there," she had said. "I can't swim Arnav ji, what if something happens'what if the house collapses, what if the bridge collapses, what if I drown."

He had been walking ahead of her carrying their bags but when she had said that he had turned around and laughed at her. "Arnav ji, are you laughing at me. I am scared here and you are laughing," she pouted. She looked down her nose at him trying her best not to smile. She wasn't really angry at him, but she did so love teasing him. God he looked so lovely laughing. Ever since Arnav had blackmailed her to marry him, things had been so difficult between them but now everything had changed. The last two weeks had felt as if she was living a dream. Arnav had taken care of her, loved her as if every moment was special. She knew why he had been behaving like that because he couldn't forgive himself for what he had done to her. She had told him repeatedly that everything was in the past now, but he couldn't forgive himself.

"I am sorry Khushi, you are just so cute," she tried her best to hide her smile but she couldn't when he placed his fingers on her chin and tugged down so he could look her in the eye.

"Oh so you were teasing me," and the laughter erupted from her as she ran away from him towards the bridge. He had chased after her.

"Arnav ji, no put me down," she had said laughingly when he had wrapped his arms around her knees and lifted her in the air. He had put her down then toonly lift her up in his arms and then he had carried her to their beautiful house while saying, "you were scared right, then I will carry you." Khushi had kissed his as he carried her. "If you will always carry me like this then I will forever be scared of everything from now on."

"Maybe I should just never put you down then." Khushi smiled as she kissed the crock of his neck. "Khushi stop doing that at least until we get to the house." In response she had bit his neck slightly, teasing him further.

"You little devil," he laughed. "At least put me down now Arnav ji, the hut is only a few feet away."

"Khushi its good luck to carry your wife over the threshold," he had said as he carried her over the threshold. 

--------

This one's for my friend Aisha. Happy birthday in advance. I hope this cheers you up when you take a break from studying. 🤗 🤗

If you guys liked this then check out some of my other OS's and FF's like The thin line, Marry Me, Bundle of Joy, Breathe for me etc etc. You can find it in my Writing Index: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000414

I am sorry but I am no longer accepting pm requests from silent readers. Thus if you want pm's then comment on my work and then send me a buddy request. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice dear...loved it n very sweet...thnx 4da pm..

sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...  i so wanted them to go tahiti or somewhere else for their honeymoon in real...
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was so sweet..lovely OS :)
ASR6262 thumbnail
AWESOME CONTINUE PLEASE 
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute OS...please do continue..
Thanks for the PM..
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one.. The place is lovely ..

Continue this... Thnx for the PM..
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute OS <3
That place looks like the same place the Kardashian's went to some time back😆
such a beautiful place! Do continue.

naima.a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os NISH!!! The huts r gawjusss...😉😉 i prefer "THE HONEYMOON" for the title...
THNX FOR THE PM❤️
❤️❤️
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
lovely... are you planning to continue???