---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Breathe For Me

Blood. There was blood everywhere.

Just a minute ago, Khushi had been reunited with him. Khushi had somehow found out where the kidnappers were holding him and she had brought the police with her. She had walked in looking like an angel in her white salwar and her golden pompoms. But then again she was an angel, wasn't she. Atleast she had been an angel for him.

As the police and the kidnappers started firing shots, she had run to him not even worrying about the bullets flying around. "Khushi stop right there," he had tried to warn her but she had not listened. She kept running towards him and then she knelt down in front of him and loosened his knots freeing him. Arnav had grabbed a hold of her hand and guided her towards a corner so they could stay out of harm's way. But just then he heard another gun fire and then a gasp...Khushi's gasp. He had turned around to see his world shatter. Khushi had been shot in the abdomen. She had slowly slid to the floor looking lifeless. "Khushi," he heard himself scream as he got down on his knees and put her head in his lap. No this could not happen, not when they had just found each other. "No, not now Khushi, not like this," he screamed. She half smiled and said "arnav ji...mujhe...farak padta hai," she said sounding breathless. "No Khushi don't talk. Get the stretcher someone," arnav screamed at one of the cops. But they did not listen because they were busy firing at the kidnappers.

"I love you," Khushi said as if those were her last words and then her eyes lids closed slowly. She looked so lifeless that it scared the living daylights out of Arnav. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the ambulance that was waiting outside, all the while praying to a god he did not believe in to save her. "Oh my god, put her on the stretcher," the paramedic said. Arnav laid her on the stretcher and sat in the ambulance holding her hand. The loud siren roared in Arnav's ears as tears flowed down his cheeks. He heard the paramedic say "her circulatory system has gone in a shock. We have to defibrillate her heart right now." Arnav did not understand whatever the paramedic had just said but he understood the look on the paramedic's face and that scared arnav to no end. Shock reverberated through arnav. No, she could not die. She could not leave him. Not now. Not like this. He owed her a whole lifetime of happiness. He owed her his life. "Keep breathing Khushi, breathe for me...," arnav said in her ears as the paramedic told him to step away.

"Charge," the paramedic said. Save her god, save her...Arnav kept saying as if it was a mantra.

"Charge," the paramedic repeated once again. "Okay, we have a normal rhythm," relief crossed through Arnav. "Is she okay now," he asked the paramedic. "We hooked her up on an IV, and her heart rate is strengthening slowly. So she is out of immediate danger, but they will need to operate as soon as she gets to the hospital," and arnav thanked the god he had become newly acquainted with. 

----------

Thanks Payal for the idea. 😃

My writing index: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000414

Those of you who havent yet checked out my idea for a new FF can you please do so...I actually need to decide whether to write it or not since I currently already have 3 ongoing FF's. If you guys arent interested then I dont want to waste my time writing it. Here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3006395

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow.thts a superb start!!!! continue soon
pls dnt killl khushi😭
(and wow m the first coment!!)
Edited by arshiarnav14 - 11 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NIsha! 🤗 OMG, this was so beautifully written. 👏 I loved it. Honestly, I didn't have any clue as to how good it will turn out. But you sure did a brilliantly amazing job of it. You have to continue. It cannot end here. Please, pretty please do write further. 😳
Edited by Scintillating - 11 years ago
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its just a beautiful start...continue soon
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scintillating

NIsha! 🤗 OMG, this was so beautifully written. 👏 I loved it. Honestly, I didn't have any clue as to how good it will turn out. But you sure did a brilliantly amazing job of it. You have to continue. It cannot end here. Please, pretty please do write further. 😳

thek hai thek hai 😆
I will write another part tomorrow. 😃
Actually thanks for the idea...if it wasnt for you I wouldnt have thought of this.
🤗
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PLEASE don't stop there!!!!!!! Not at such a crucial point!!!!!!! LOVED the OS!!!!! 
urvi678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww! I loved the line '' khushi, breathe, for me'' so cute :) 
I loved this os! Very cute! 
Scintillating thumbnail
Nisha, you are very welcome, sweets but I absolutely cannot take credit for it since you wrote it so beautifully and brought the whole premise to life. 👏

And, just so you know, you cannot hit gold all the time. 😆 I was seriously raking my brains for a concept. There's a reason why I am not a writer because I massively lack in imagination. 😳
Edited by Scintillating - 11 years ago
---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scintillating

Nisha, you are very welcome, sweets but I absolutely cannot take credit for it since you wrote it so beautifully and brought the whole premise to life. 👏

And, just so you know, you cannot hit gold all the time. 😆 I was seriously raking my brains for a concept. There's a reason why I am not a writer because I massively lack in imagination. 😳

so I have been hitting gold so far...😲 😲 😳

The funny thing is I lack in imagination too...atleast that's what I always thought. 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

so I have been hitting gold so far...😲 😲 😳

Well, yes you definitely have been always with your writing...😃