Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Nisha. Just came across your index while reading Pregnancy Cravings. You have a nice style of writing. Will read all the remaining fics.

I was reading your Index post and came across your Idea Box where you said you want to write a Historical based Fic. I have a suggestion. How about writing a fic based on pre-British history. It could be something like Khushi is a Rajput princess whose kingdom is ruled by her Father who belongs to the Gupta dynasty. And Arnav belongs to the rulers of the Raizada dynasty. Both are enemy kingdoms. A time comes when the Gupta kingdom is under the threat of some foreign enemy and only the Raizada kingdom is strong enough to help them. The Raizada King places a condition in return for the help. They ask for the hand of Princess Khushi for Prince Arnav. Prince Arnav is an arrogant but just prince who doesn't take interest in anything other than his kingdom administration. While Princess Khushi is a beautiful, brave and loving princess. Both of them want to have nothing to do with each other but are forced together by destiny in the form of marriage.

You could take some idea from the movie Jodha-Akbar.

Anyway, it was just a thought. You may or may not use the idea :)
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful work
every FF and ss are awesome
urmi3arshi thumbnail
nisha...u r an unbelieveable writer...u rock!!!... keep writing...luv u and ur ffs n oss's..<3<3
sweetarnavkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey nisha,

pls send me link for OS Pregnancy craving...n pls do add me as ur buddy..:)

sweetgurldeepti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome<3 all the ff's are soo gud :)
thanks for creating an index it really helped plz add me to ur buddy list and pm me whenever u update anything..plz