Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey even I am a HUGE fan of Castle , Bones and the rest... So if you are gonna base the FF on similar lines, it's a BIG FAT YES ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RTlicious thumbnail
Ooh! sounds interesting...pls do write it :)
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes u hav to continue this. Looks interesting..
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heya

seems really interesting..really keen on reading it..

do continue..

thanks for the pm..:)
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting 
can you please please pm me please its my request 
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This story concept seems interesting!
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This story will be a romance thriller.

Prologue 

Play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-0we1614_U&feature=relmfu

A shiver crept up her spine as the chilling air blew on her face but she kept walking on the crowded side walk. She had been walking for the last 10 minutes as if her life had depended on it. Every few seconds she would look around for his thugs, paranoia had taken it's hold on her. Why wouldn't it when she had stolen from Shyam Jha. She had been working as an Interpol undercover agent disguised as a man for the last 6 months, trying to bring down one of the most dangerous men in Europe, Shyam Jha an arms smuggler. Finally, she had gotten what she was looking for, a disk with all his contacts. It was the best proof she could get, since it not only would bring him down but also those he dealed with. But in the process of finding that disk, she had also found some papers that she really should not have found. The papers proved that the German government had done several deals with an arms dealer, which would explain in all these years Shyam Jha's organization had not been brought down. She was more afraid of what the government would do to her if they ever found out then anything Shyam Jha could do. If they found out she had these papers, it would be her end.

So she walked on high alert trying to stay hidden in the crowd. They probably still hadn't found out that she had stolen the disk and those papers, but when they did they would come after her. Khushi saw a macy's as she turned around the corner and she thought of a perfect plan. She followed the crowd into macy's and went to the women's section. She got some clothes and bought them at the counter. The cashier smiled at her and took scanned her clothes. Khushi smiled back, so as to not raise eyebrows. She had been trying to keep her cool ever since she had stolen those things, but was adrenaline through her making her finicky. "Buying the dress for your girlfriend she will love it," she said. "Yes, I hope she likes it," she said in a low manly voice. She had been trained for an entire month on how to act like men before she had gone to work as an undercover agent. She took her dress and snuck into the bathroom making sure no one was following her, or that no one was in the restroom. She locked the door then and got out of the men's clothing she had been wearing, ripped the tape off her chest that had flattened her bosom, wiped off the make up on her face. She folded the paper and the disk and hid it in her bra and then she got the disposable phone out of her jeans pocket and threw her old clothes in the trash. The phone rang and Khushi hoped to god they would hurry. She was trying her best to keep her cool, but the paranoia was weighing down on her.

Just then someone picked up. "Alpha requesting back up. Priority one, 130 Macmillan on 34th," Khushi gave them her location. "5 minutes," they would be here in 5 minutes. She just needed to keep her cool till then. Hide out in macy's.

Five minutes later, she saw a few men approach her and say "Let's go agent. We need to get you out of the country quickly," they said. Khushi breathed a sigh of relief. 

--------

Do let me know if you liked it. If I should continue. 

Btw how is WILD CAT for title??

My writing index: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000414

If you want pm's then check the PM rule on the first page!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
RTlicious thumbnail
Awesome! i loved Khushi as an undercover agent...kinda works with what her character is doing right now on the show! Pls update soon! :) Edited by RTlicious - 11 years ago
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing can't wait for the first chapter :-)
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now thts a difrnt plot...will love to read more๐Ÿ˜Š