Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk

Posted: 11 years ago

If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this helpdesk.

If you are looking for a thread that contains all the Important Forum Related links, please check the 'Madhubala -Ek Forum, Ek Archive Mansion'

If you are looking for Written and Video Updates, please check 'Madhubala Written and Video Updates'

The Character Sketches will be made soon, so many new members will have a chance to catch up with the story and begin to under which character is which.

If you have any further questions, please PM me *Shifali* and I'll be happy to help!

Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
Will this all activity i mean those 9 pages count towards show ranking for this monday??
When will the show ranking come out? this monday or next monday since the forum started yesterday... I am confused...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by cutiee1992

Will this all activity i mean those 9 pages count towards show ranking for this monday??
When will the show ranking come out? this monday or next monday since the forum started yesterday... I am confused...πŸ˜•

No, the activity right now won't count towards the show's ranking's on Monday. The CM rankings only start once the show starts.
Originally posted by *Shifali*

No, the activity right now won't count towards the show's ranking's on Monday. The CM rankings only start once the show starts.

Oh man  thanks for the help πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by brainychild92

what is this takig over?

I don't understand the question 😳
Originally posted by *Shifali*

I don't understand the question 😳

i'm sorry.. i mean what show on colors is ending, so this is taking its place? or was their an empty slot already?
Originally posted by brainychild92

i'm sorry.. i mean what show on colors is ending, so this is taking its place? or was their an empty slot already?

Its replacing a historical show...Veer Shivaji if I am not wrong
Originally posted by princess163

Its replacing a historical show...Veer Shivaji if I am not wrong

Ya its replacing Veer Shivaji..
accodring to one person, her tv guide says that today thre will be one hour special, is it tre

i checked colours tv online and there it says 30 mins so jus curious, is it one hour or 30 mins

got my anwer, it will be an hour long😳
Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago