ArSha SS- Indore Calling- Part 5,pg 36,The End

tish18 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello to all my friends?.. here's a new OS on our beloved Arsha?..  go on read it?.. I'll chat with you'll later in my Ps.

Indore Calling

The shrilling sound of his cell phone woke him from his deep slumber. Oh, how much he had missed his bed. It had been ages since he was home. These 2 weeks of vacation was a blessing in disguise. God bless Pankti maam.

"What is it, Shaks?" he growled in the phone even without checking his caller id.

"Hey Indore boy, wassup?" her cheery voice brought the much needed smile on his lips. "you're still sleeping?

"hmmm." He shoved the covers aside and stretched out his body. "Good morning to you too"

She giggled at his gruff tone. Everybody knew how much he hated being woken up from his siesta.

"So who have you been dreaming about today to give me such a zealous good morning?" she chuckled softly, "I'm sure it wasn't you're dream girl, Deepika Padukone"

Amar laughed and turned to check the poster of the actress on the wall near his bed. Did he hear a hint of envy in her voice? On their own accord, his eyes shifted to a picture on his nightstand. It was a picture of them smiling for the camera, holding their Best duet performance trophies. He leaned forward and traced his fingers along the glass frame, outlining her beautiful face.

"Oh definitely dreamt of my dream girl" he whispered.

He heard her clearing her throat before she snapped, "Good for you."

Amar laughed and shifted his phone to his other ear, "So tell me? Why the breakfast call?"

"I?.erm?. you?. Just?.. I haven't spoken to you in a while"

"Don't blame me for that. It's you who have been so busy lately. And?..and I thought D3 was the most industrious period of your life"

She sighed, "Ya, I know. It's funny because I'm supposed to be on a vacation before I leave for New York, whereas this has been the busiest season of my life."

"Shaks?"

"hmm?"

"I miss you."

It was several seconds before she whispered, "me too"

"umm?.." Now what? Why was this always awkward? Every time they said they missed each other followed by an uncomfortable silence. Like she was waiting for him to say something more. Was she?

It was Shakti who broke the silence today, "So, how's your vacation?  What have you been up to? Met all of your friends?

"It's great to be home as always! No, haven't really met anyone. Still catching up on my sleep"

"Oh yes, Of course?.." He could picture her roll her eyes and he laughed. "and don't lie Kunwar. Haven't you met all your Indore girlfriend's already?"

There it was again?.. that envious tone of hers.

"Nope, not yet." He bit back an urge to laugh. "In fact I have to tell you something."

"Yeah? What?

"My?..erm?.. I?.. My parents have seen this girl for me and want me to meet her for coffee tomorrow"

"oh"

He covered his phone with his hand so she wasn't able to catch him chuckling.

"umm?.. that's good?.. I? erm?. I guess?.. So are you going to meet her?" She asked curiously.

"Of course I am. Why shouldn't I? You see, I'm getting old now It's high time I get married."

"You're not getting old!" she said defensively, "erm?.. coz that would mean I'm getting old. Which I'm definitely not!!"

If she would have been in front of him right now, he would have kissed some sense in her. Couldn't that girl just admit that the thought of him with someone else bothered her? just as it bothered him to see her with someone else.

How many times had he given her hints in these 3 years? About 10-15 million times? She doesn't care hun? Fine! He'd show her. 

"What should I wear?"

"For what?" she inquired.

"Why for my date of course" he answered innocently. "what do you think? How about my black jacket?"

"I?.." she cleared her throat before she continued, "I don't know. Do whatever you like. It's not like you always ask me whenever you take a girl out."

He shut his eyes and let out a long sigh. She still hadn't got over her?.. that girl he was dating some months back. But in his defense, he was sick of prodding her all this while. There was always a threshold to someone's serenity. And it wasn't like she was posing to be a nun. She had had her share of relationships too. So why should it be any different for him?

"I'll talk to you later Kunwar. Goodbye." And before he could answer she disconnected the call.

He pressed the end call and threw his phone at the same photo frame he had admired some time back, which shattered in a million pieces just like his wrecked tolerance.

Shakti had no idea what was she doing here. This was the most impromptu decision she'd ever taken.

So what if his parents where finding him prospective brides? Why the hell should it bother her? It was none of her concern.

Her cab finally pulled up in front of his colony. For a second she considered to ask the cabbie to take her back to the airport. But she hurriedly remunerated her fare and got out before she changed her mind again.

And why was this elevator of his building moving at rocket speed? Worse part, even her flight was early. No, not on time but early!! Duh! Like that ever happened in India. Must be a lucky day for someone. And it surely wasn't her.

She still hadn't decided what to tell him. Why was she here in Indore? Why was she here outside his door?

She took in a deep breath and rang the bell. Shifting from one foot to the other she waited for him or anyone for that matter to open the door. She just wanted to get over with it. To know if the girl was suitable for him. And then she would be gone. Simple.

She was fidgeting with the straps of her hand bag when she saw the door being opened.

"Shakti beta?...Is that really you!!" Amar's mother stepped ahead to give her tight rib squashing bear hug.

Shakti hugged her back, "hello aunty. Kaise ho?"

"I'm good sweetheart. This was a very pleasant surprise. Amar dint tell me you were coming."

"Oh, actually aunty?.." she looked over her shoulder at her small overnight bag she had left at the door. Not sure if she should just go back to the airport or check into some hotel for the night. "He doesn't know?.. I?? erm?.. It's a surprise"

"That's so nice dear." Aunty smiled and led Shakti into the living room while she asked one of her servants to get Shakti's bags inside.

"umm?.. that's ok Aunty. I?.. I'll go check in some hotel. I'll be just staying the night anyway. I have my flight early tomorrow."

"I'm not allowing any such nonsense. You're staying here with us. And I'm certainly not letting you go back home tomorrow"

"But Aunty??" she was cut by another one of those motherly speeches.

After they had chatted long enough about what was going on in her life post D3, she couldn't help but ask Aunty about him.

"You know Shakti beta, I'm so glad you came." Aunty frowned, "Amar's been upset about something. He hasn't talked to anyone properly since yesterday morning. I wonder what's worrying him. Maybe he'll tell you."

Yesterday morning? That was when they had their?... Fight? Was that even a fight?

"ummm?.. don't worry aunty, I'll talk to him"

Aunty gave her a huge grin, "I knew I could always count on you"

Aunty's animated grin and probing eyes made Shakti uncomfortable for some reason. Like she really knew why Shakti was here. But that was impossible! Even she dint know why she was here.

"He still hasn't come home from his da?.. erm?.. meeting yet?" Shakti asked and acting like she dint care much about his whereabouts. She dint want to put any more ideas in Aunty's head. As if her turning up here unexpected wasn't bad enough.

His mom genuinely looked confused. "What meeting? I'm not aware of any meeting he was suppose to go to. Why? What did he tell you?"

"oh?.." Shakti frowned, "but he said you found him a?.." she gasped and her eyes widened when it finally struck her, "Erm?.. never mind Aunty."

So he had played a f**king prank on her!!?? 'That sick, disgusting?? old man!! Urgh!! I'm going to strangle him with my bare hands,' she fumed to herself.

"Is everything ok dear?" Amar's mom inquired.

She wiped out that flash of anger from her face and put on a bright smile. "oh yes Aunty. Don't worry about me at all. So where is your son?!" she gritted her teeth on the last part.

"umm?.." Aunty was smart enough to know when danger loomed over the territory. "he's down?? erm?. at the back of the building, playing cricket with some of the colony boys"

Despite the anger bubbling in her, she couldn't help smiling when she pictured Amar playing cricket with a bunch of teenage boys.

"I'll call him up" Aunty started to dial Amar's number.

"Oh no please aunty don't call him. I'll go down myself."

Shakti shot up form her seat and went to the door. She looked back over her shoulder at aunty who was still holding the phone in her hands. Still considering to call her son, huh? Maybe to warn him of the storm coming his way. She rolled her eyes and chuckled softly. It wasn't like she was going to eat Kunwar Amarjeet Singh up.

Or wait! who knows, she just might.

Ps-

So guys? Like it? Hate it? Anything huh.๐Ÿ˜Š

I would love to continue and make this OS into a SS?.. I don't think I can drag it enough for it to become an FF?? But that all depends.

On what?

Firstly, my packed schedule and secondly on how I get a response for this one.

So If you do want me to continue all you have to do is hit the like and gimme some of your valuable comments. A simple drill, isn't it?๐Ÿ˜›

Oh and I know this is not the way I usually write. That's coz I wanted to try something new. It was a little difficult coz I'm pretty used to my script dialogue delivery. But now I want your honest opinion. Was this ok? And I'll be really grateful for any pieces of advice for me to work on.๐Ÿ˜Š

Plus I'm not too well versed with Amar's personal life. So please excuse me if I make any goof ups.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Buddy me for future pms?.. It makes my job much simpler.๐Ÿ˜Š

Index

Part 2-

Part 3-

Part 4-

Part 5-

~The End~
Edited by tish18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
like it - nah

hate it - nah

love it - a big fat yes...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

accha so pehli baar padha toh i didn't fight a lot of difference as i am no good a writer.. haan lekin fir thoda dhyan se padha... yep pehle wale se thoda difference.. u were describing zyada compared to dialoguebaazi/... hope am right *fingers crossed*

in any case i loved it...๐Ÿ‘

firstly how shakti was getting irritated on her own accord without much pushing loved it and fir how he brought up the girl matlab dukhti nabh pe haath rakh diya bechaari ki but she wudn't admit it and backansr follows...

the shattered photos and how u used it for the situation loved it...

par plan did work... and itna effective working ki she is in indore... instead of indore calling u shud have named it love calling๐Ÿ˜† i know it was a ganda pj...

loved the future MIL and daaughter in law relation๐Ÿ˜‰

and now the cat is out of the bag... the tables turned and shakti knows the truth... amar first of all wudn't in his wildest dream cud think that she cud have landed here and then fir uski chori pakdi gayi... seriously i can imagine him getting slaughtered and shakti laughing  evilly... bechaara fasaa

thoda backup leke chalna chahiye tha...

so finally loved the update... and agar main fir likhne baithi toh my comment wud surely surpass the size of ur post ...

so me shutting up and zipping my mouth...

*showing thru actions*๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and haan continue it as ss plzzz ( and ss finally converts to ff๐Ÿ˜‰) ya at least post 2nd part if u r too busy...

accha how's life???? aap toh baat hi nhi karte
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So this post is exclusively for Anky di...

pehle se hi sorry bol rhi hun...

So... Yahooo... and Yippeee...๐Ÿฅณ

i commented first...

okay so luck factor pehli baar ki aise hi main forums khola and i found this par usmein bhi it took hell lot of time o load so just history se kaise bhi post reply ka layout nikala to reserve just hoping ki time pe ho jaaye...

fir second box bhi res ho gaya...

okay i know i cheated as u must be in office now ( and when u read this uske liye tab office mein the)

but fir bhi saam daam dand bhed...

i commented first๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so dancing around crazy

am totally gone๐Ÿคช

and maaf kar dena bacche ko agar bura laga ( kaan pakad ke cutely pout karke chhollli)

but still am very happy
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tish, my rockstar sissy, u r bac wid a bang.Loved the title n wow truly ArShalicious treat. Shaks went to Indore. Do continue it na. Awesome blossom, simply marvellous.
Thanks for writing dis. Love ya loads sissy!!!
Edited by nikita_arsha - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Again Drifted to ArshaLand...

Thanks so much Tish..

I also liked dis new way of ur writing..

Shaks calling him up n d way he made her jealous was really gud..

N dat prank of him was a good working one..

Loved d way u protrayed dose two words "Miss you" wid d silence followed.

Now i want to see angry shakti..

Loved it..

Waiting for another part obviously..

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
rockstar tish back wid a bang haaan i loved d os arsha indore calling muah chummeshwari and d last part was so cute loved it
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Tish d updt ws amazing...
I'm so happy ur bac wid another ss...
Luvd ur new style of riting...
Concept is different...

Luvd d way kunwar ws tryin 2 mak hr jealous
D prank ws superb...
Bechari Shakz cud nt control hr feelings nd cam 2 indore...
Kunwar's mom ws so sweet...

I'm dying 2 read d nxt prt...
Edited by Arsha1994 - 11 years ago
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome blossom...ur 1st arsha ff was also bang on and now dis...seriously dear while writing about arsha u get some miracles penned down...wud love to read more of it...pm me nxt tym plz for any of ur ff's-especially arsha & kriyansh...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arsha in indore...different concept...loved it...continue and do pm me...

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy back with a bang!!!:):)
Missed ur updates a lot...
This part was just amazing Luvd it...
And pls pls do continue it as an ss if possible even as an ff..:):)
And thanx for d pm:):):)