Frequent Posters

Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG... TISSSHHH...

u r backkk... 😃

its sooo gud to see u again...

m sooo haaapppiiieee...

tish...dude u r an amazing writer yarrr...

it was amazinggg...

i loved ur 1st part of OS... its totally mind blowinggg...

jst cant wait to read the nxt part...

changed username from akku16 to akanksha_arsha ... MISS YOU KRIYAANSH

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mazaa aagaya padkar...kamsekam SS toh chahiye...luvd this style of urs of cors pls do pm me when u update..luking forward to next part 😊
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update plz continue it...nd luved ur previous ff it was awsome...plz update soon
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heyyy tish welcum bk dude obviously cntinue nd pm me dude god i wanna read on cn imagine shakti reaction and rey playng crkket hahaa nycc oh well do cntinue luvly
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Tish... plzz turn this into a SS...
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

chalo di so u r not angry at me na,,,,,,,,,,,,

vaise aap abhi IPKKND kaise dekh paate ho matlab ASR ke bina utna mazaa nhi aata and shyam ko dekh ke hi chid chutti hai...

and shubh-2 bolo... aapka net kahn nhi jaega... and aap aise hi onlie aate rhoge... varna main aapse baat kaise karungi... ( pout)

tu bass pray kar mere liye.. dat i get posted near my home.. or else toh m literally dead!! 

and meko IPK abhi jyaada interesting laging.. coz of all d realizations and feelings and intense suspense types drama.. and though i cant tolerate snakewa even a bit.. m in love wid khushi.. toh meko daily ka sanaya fix chaahiye.. 
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aria009hera

tu bass pray kar mere liye.. dat i get posted near my home.. or else toh m literally dead!! 

and meko IPK abhi jyaada interesting laging.. coz of all d realizations and feelings and intense suspense types drama.. and though i cant tolerate snakewa even a bit.. m in love wid khushi.. toh meko daily ka sanaya fix chaahiye.. 

di seriously aap aur meri mom same cheez ke liye show dekhte ho😆

aka Khushi Kumari Gupta... maa kitna bhi bolti rhe ki nhi bahut kharaab aa rha hai due to that shyam fir bhi she ends up watching it due to her...

she even addresses the show as Khushi kumari Gupta... am sure unhe pura naam nhi pata hoga...

arrey ilegi aapko ghar ke paas hi posting milegi ya fir ina very comfy place...

be positive...
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U surely should cont yaar itz awesum loved it. Hope m der in ur buddylist cz i gt ur pm. Pm me fr sure hmmm... Loved it
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Tish socha bhi kaise ki hume koi ArSha ff pasand nhi aayegi? It was an awesome start 👏
Kunwar was sleeping peacefully when Shaks disturbed his slumber n only she had d r8 to do that n he was smiling at her but dis confuse gal, can she ever unstd d hints? 😕
Kunwar is really silly he used a lame excuse to tease her n it hit d target clearly n she was envious.😛
But dat resulted in a so called mu, but thanks to that mu bcz she came to meet him n was damn nervous dat wat reason is she going to give? 😉
Kunwar's mom was rlly sweet, how could she let Shaks stay in a hotel, n i'm sure dat she has d idea dat wat's going b/w them.
Shaks was happy to imagine him plying wid Kids n is going to give him surprise n ab to she caught his lie as well abt marriage.
Update soon n make it a SS.
nityaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😍omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... that was very very beautiful...pls pls do continue... and do make it an SS... eagerly waiting for the next update :)