Users

Frequent Posters

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wow amazing update yaar..
glad u left d match unfinished..
its btr dat way,...
bt shaks seducing kunwar was fab part thou..
loved it..
😊
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tish can u plzzz update??? plzzz*puppyface*
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update:):)

Luvd it very much:):)

Waiting for d next part:):)
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'm sooo sorry tish... i know m vei late... bt due to lack of tym i couldnt read it... sooo sorry...

nd we r not at all dissapointed tish...

we just loved ur updates.. coz u r just way too fab...

nd jst loved ur dis update as well... especially whn kunwar came near her... god... i cud jst feel it...

lovely update tish...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here comes my super duper late comment for the update on p 22
Nice part
Shaks was obviously jealous seeing d closeness between those gals n d way Kunwar was trying 2 explain dat should they have to do just 2 divert d mind of d boys from d game n whatever she does or tries to explain to herself is not enough because she knows so well dat y is she here?
Kunwar always chuckles abt her behavior n now he is a lot sure that not only he feels d way for her but also she feels something. Poor babes she said all in frustration that he can get whatever he wants if he wins d game n Kunwar looked at her luscious lips.
And when she has finally realized her mistake the ball was in his hands. I was happy that he won the toss but his team has only gals who didn't even know ABCD of cricket dat much well but instead he planned well everything.

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My views for recent update
Gud one n specially i loved d way Shaks tried her prank over him by removing her shirt πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ as she knew pretty well that what effect her this effort will have on him n see he was unable to concentrate at his game when she decided to ball. She was watching fairly well that what his team mates were doing with her team mates by her attitude n charms n she did exactly d same thing whatever those gals did. Kunwar was spell bounded n was amazed to see what was she doing publicly.
Poor soul Kunwar  ab to vaise bhi us ka khelna mushkil tha to us ne apni saath waali gal ko strike ar bhejna chaha to bhi kuch nhi hua, ab us ko check karega to khel kahan paayega? Ab sweet sa face bana k baithega to Shaks ko to bura lagna hi tha aur jab pass gayi poochne to us k question ne Shaks ki hi bolti bund kar di n their closeness was enough for her to forget everything. Now waiting for some romantic n lovey dovey moments in next update. 😍 😍

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know im being selfish ...abhi ek update padke doosri pooch rahi hun...but plzzz kya karoon addict hochuki hun...plzz update this one na...plzz
tish18 thumbnail

Hey peeps, so here's my update. Read it first. I'll be waiting for you'll at the bottom of the post.

Part 5

"Kunwar?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?"

Still holding her hand, Amar led Shakti away from the cricket field. "We're just going for a walk. I don't think you've seen my colony before."

She stopped and tried to untwine her fingers from his clasp. But he just held onto her more firmly. "Kunwar?"

"What?"

She waited for about 30 second, sighed and shook her head, "Nothing. Let's go."

Amar's face lit into a huge grin. She hadn't tried really hard to get away from him like always. That was a good sign, wasn't it?

They both looked down at their entangled hands and back up into each other's eyes. This could be wrong in a million ways, but it felt so right.

They walked in silence just savoring the moment. He was afraid he'd say something and ruin mood. But he had to try his luck today. He very gently stoked the delicate skin at the back of her hand with his thumb and he felt her tremble below his touch. Watching her from the corner of his eyes, he noticed she was biting her lips. Was she nervous? He could sense it. Great! This might just work.

"Shaks?"

She almost jumped on hearing his voice. Damn! He dint want to startle her. He should have cleared his throat or something. It was getting dark and the path they were heading towards would get pretty lonely at this time. They were surrounded by huge trees all around them, not a living being in sight. He could hear dogs howling somewhere at the back. Well, he was used to this, but it did look spooky to someone who was here for the first time.

"Sorry, Dint mean to scare you." he apologized. "Do you want to go back? It's getting dark."

It was then that she actually looked around. It was already dark but this place gave her a certain sense of serenity that she liked. Or was it to do something with the man walking by her side?

She noticed they had stopped walking and he was waiting for her to answer. She looked up to his glistering eyes, sparkling in the shadow of the moon. He was so breathtaking!! Not the roughy macho that he always portrayed himself to be'. but a softy who was concerned that she was afraid of the dark.

She stepped up to him until she was just inches away. Lifting her hand she traced her fingers across his jaw. His eyes widened in surprise and she heard him groan.

She had to do it now! Before her brain took over her heart.

She went up on her toes and planted a kiss at the corner of his mouth. He hitched in a sharp breath as soon as her lips made contact with his skin and felt his body shudder. Or was it her? She couldn't tell.

She was glad he was reacting to her so naturally that she got the courage to trail light kisses across his jaw and down the length of his throat. She could feel his carotid jump arrhythmically below her mouth and she took her time nibbling onto his weak spot.

"Sweetheart, you're driving me crazy!" he sounded so sexy in his husky voice. She decided she liked that. A lot!

Giggling she wound her arms around his neck and pulled him closer till her body was flushed to his.

"I know."

She continued to trail her path with her lips, down to his collar. She inhaled his musky cologne. Dear heavens, he smelled yummy! She dug her teeth in his clavicle and he growled in response. Her knees buckled, for which she had to hold him more firmly to avoid falling in a heap.

Something was missing!!

She frowned and pulled back ever so slightly to look down. She noticed his hands were by his side, held in two very tight fists that she could see the tendons jutting out. She smiled and nuzzling her nose in the crook of his neck whispered, "You can hold me. I won't eat you up."

As if he was just waiting for her to say it in so many words that he made a grunting sound and wrapped his arms around her waist. Burying his face in her hair, he held her in his arms for god knows how long.

But she needed more. So much more.

"Kunwar?"

He planted a kiss at the base of her ear which made her toes curl, "Yes jaan?"

She pulled him away, very lightly tugging him by his hair. Looking up in his hooded eyes, she knew there was no coming back now.

"Kiss me." she whispered.

It was like a fantasy come true. He really hoped it wasn't one of his dreams. If he'd have to wake up one more morning fully aroused like this, he'd die!!

He blinked to make sure she wasn't his illusion. His eyes dropped to her lush lips that he had longed for years now. She dabbed her bottom lip with the tip of her tongue and he groaned at the sexy sight in front of him. She was killing him!!

She wanted him to kiss her!! And he was going to do just that.

Cupping her face in both his hands he lifted her chin up. Her eyes drooped shut and he couldn't hold it any more. He dipped his face close to hers, till their breaths ensnared as one.

The shrilling sound of her phone startled them both.

"What the..." Amar cursed drawing apart.

She considered ignoring it. But it was too late. It had already blemished the mood. She quickly fished for the damn device from her pocket. She'd have to change the stupid ring tone. She dint think she'd ever be able to answer her phone without thinking about what just happened. Or what could have happened. She doubted she'd forget it anyway.

She saw the caller and felt like throwing her ipone in the nearest gutter she could find. Mukti had such bad timing!!

"Just answer it, damn it!" Amar grumbled.

She slid the green slider on her touch screen, "Hello?" she had to clear her throat since she sounded different to her own ears.

"Shaks? Are you ok?"

No, I'm not!! And thank you very much for that!

"Yes." she snapped.

"Did I interrupt something important?" Mukti teased.

Shakti rolled her eyes... If only you knew!!

"No, nothing important."

She saw Amar rake his fingers through his hair and pace to and fro in front of her.

"Muks, Can I call you back later?"

"No, this is important."

" Ok, What is?"

"Dad got your visa and ticket today."

Oh! She had forgotten all about it.

"That's good. So when do I have to leave?"

She looked up to find Amar stop in his track. He turned and their eyes locked.  She held her breath in anticipation of Mukti's answer.

"This Sunday."

This Sunday??!! That was not even a week!!! And she still had so much to do.

For starters, tell Amar how she felt.

"Shaks? You heard that?"

She blinked and looked away. She couldn't stand those brown little things boring into her soul.

"Yeah, I heard that."

"So when are you coming home?"

"Erm... Tomorrow."

"Good. We have a lot to do."

"Hmm"

"So how's Indore? By the way, you dint tell me why the sudden decision to go there? Is everything ok? How's Amar?"

"Ya, he's fine."

"Shaks? What is the matter? You sound so low."

"Nothing's the matter Muks, I'm just tired. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Oh, alright. Bye then?"

"Ya, bye."

Before Mukti could say another word Shakti had already disconnected the call.

She rubbed her forehead with her fingers. She was starting to get a bad headache. How was she going tell him?

"Umm...Kunwar? We should go home. I have an early flight tomorrow."

She dint dare to look up and turned around to head back.

"Shaks?"

She stopped and closed her eyes. He sounded so... hopeful. What did he want her to say? That she loved him? How could she? When she had to leave him in a week's time.

No she couldn't say it. It would kill them both when it was time to go. She had not thought about where she would be after 3 months. Telling him how she felt now would be wrong. She would be deceiving both of them. And in future if she'd ever have to choose between him and her career, she wouldn't be able to stand it.

She wasn't that brave enough to live this heartbreak. The best thing to do was just leave everything as it is. Pretend nothing happened.

Without answering, she walked away leaving him standing where she'd left him.

But it killed her anyway.

The End

Ps-

So now you'll know why I wasn't updating this earlier. I know it would break many hearts.

But this SS was always meant to have a sad ending. πŸ˜”

Apologies to all my readers if you'll thought otherwise. πŸ˜”

If you're a sucker for sad stories, which I know some of you'll are'' I'm sure you'll enjoyed it.πŸ˜‰

Ok, jokes apart. This is my last update for this SS.

So here's my goodbye to everyone.

Thank you for loving it so much!!😊

I had a great time writing it as well.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have a request. Please don't ask for more updates on this SS. It's a SS, it's suppose to be short. And it would really upset me to refuse you'll anything.πŸ˜’ But it's important for you'll to know, that I'm not changing my decision of ending it here.😳 But please do comment on how you'll liked it.😊

Oh and don't worry, I'm not leaving permanently. I'll be right here with my new FF. Hoping most of you'll have already read it.

If not, I order you'll to go and do it now!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Here's the link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3040809

I want you'll to know, that I'm not ending this SS because I started a new FF. In fact it's the other way round. I started a new FF because I was going to end this SS.

So no misunderstandings please. 😊

Once again a sincere thank you to each and every one of you for reading, liking and replying to my work.πŸ˜ƒ

I'm sure you'll already know that I love you'll.πŸ€—β€οΈ

God bless you all!! Take care!😊

Edited by tish18 - 11 years ago
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww I really thought she would say I love you
But ur writing always surprises me
Great SS
Thnx 4 da pm