update soon...

prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update and can tell its going to b fantastic next update as well😳
nityaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaawww... i loved it... amar doing that is needed to win the game... to get whatever he wants from shakti πŸ˜ looking forward to the nex update... especially to know what shakti plans to do πŸ˜†
tish18 thumbnail

Hi guys, here's a quickie. Some cricket lovers will be really disappointed here. But hopefully the romantics would like it.

Go on, read it! And let me know how it was.

Part 4

Amar was talking to his batswoman at the other end, probably thinking how to lure her guys. So Shakti decided to eavesdrop. She caught hold of one of her teammates and went and stood next to Amar.

She pretended to talk to the young boy. Asking him who should bowl next. But her focus was to her left where Amar stood secretly telling the girl something. Shakti shifted towards him, her side almost burying in his arm so she could hear him well. She felt him stiffen at her touch. She turned to him with one of her perky smiles. His eyes darkened for a brief moment before he shook his head and turned to walk away.

"Kunwar?" She followed him. He paused and waited for her to speak up. She stepped up in front of him and lifted her hand to trace some strands of his hair falling on his forehead. Her fingers lingered there a little longer than necessary. "Here, that's better." She looked in his eyes to gauge his reaction. Bad idea! She felt herself drowning in his molten chocolate orbs.

He stirred closer. Lifting his hand to the back of her head, he undid her hair from the rubber band that was holding it back. Her hair fell in waves around her shoulder. "And that's more than better." he whispered. Oh lord, save her!

She wanted him to bury his hands in her thick curls. No! No! No! She dint want that! She lied to herself again. What was happening? Wasn't she the one who should have had a upper hand here? She had to get away from him. Now! She turned around to leave but he caught her by her wrist and swirled her around to face him again, "I'm winning this sweetheart, so don't try anything you're not so sure about."

Damn him!! She hated his guts!

She stumbled back from him, trying to get as much space between them as possible. She opened her mouth to say something, frowned and closed it again. Ultimately she just turned around and walked away.

He chuckled under his breath. Looking down he noticed he still had her rubber band in his hand. He quickly pocketed it before she came and asked for it. Wasn't that a sign of victory? He mentally patted his back and took his place before the stumps.

For a moment he had almost lost his cool there. As if her presence wasn't enough, she had to come and touch him?!! The girl always drove him crazy!! But today must have been his lucky day because her plan backfired.

It wasn't long before to his surprise, he saw Shakti take the ball to bowl the next over. He had no idea until today that she could play cricket. He smiled at her and she simply glared back. No wait. It wasn't a glare. Her eyes said something else. Almost naughtily taunting him. Like she was up to something.

And the next thing he knew, she started to unbutton her tunic shirt. His eyes widened in shock while his jaw almost dropped to the ground. What f**k was she doing??!! Maybe she was feeling hot. His eyes dipped to the V of her neck. He expected her to stop there, but she went lower, still unbuttoning. Fish! The woman had lost it! Completely! Or probably was just gonna make him lose it! If his brain would have been working, he would have instructed the boys to close their eyes. But he was at the loss of all senses. He couldn't even blink!

Thank God she had worn a sleeveless T inside. Not that she would have started to strip otherwise. He dint doubt that. He groaned. What? Was he disappointed? They were in the middle of a damn cricket field!! What the f**k did he expect?

He could breathe again. At least one breath, before she unclasped her arms from her shirt and tossed it aside, stretching out her arms and neck, her eyes never leaving his. She raked her fingers through her hair and tossed her tresses on one of her shoulder, making his heart skip a beat. He should have given her that stupid rubber band. This was like dropping an axe on your own legs. He closed his eyes for a brief second to think of anything else. Anything but her! As if that would have even help his racing pulse. He was such a fool to even try.

He couldn't do a thing about it now. So he waited. Waited for her to start the over. She made her short run up before she extended her arm to let go off the ball. She looked so damn hot with her t-shirt ridden up her navel that he missed the shot. Luckily it went past him without hitting the stumps. She winked at him and went back to take her place for her next ball.

"Wait a minute!" he barked at Shakti, "that's cheating!"

"What cheating? What did I do?" she asked innocently.

F**k!! He couldn't say that out loud. And wasn't his team doing the same some time back. Karma was such a b**ch!!

So instead he walked up to his opposite batswoman. "We have to take one run."

"But why?" the girl asked. "Why don't you just stay in your place and keep playing your shots? Isn't that the best thing to do, considering I don't know how to bat?"

"I can't!… At least not in this over."

His eyes flew to his girl, who had a pretty smirk on her face. "Too many distractions" he complained.

The young girl looked over at Shakti and giggled, "Alright. Tell me when to run." Amar nodded and went back to take his place.

But unfortunately he couldn't survive the next ball. This time it hit the middle stump when he was busy eyeing her belly button. Hell!! He just proved, he was no less than those teenagers!

Shakti high fived with her teammates and stuck her tongue out at him. Ok that was enough! He swiftly walked up to her. Grabbing her by her arm, he shoved her aside. "Put that bloody shirt on."

She had the nerve to chuckle, which made him madder. "I hate you Shaks!"

She laughed and leaned towards him, "I know that darl."

Why did she have to do this?? Get so close. He spun around and walked away, muttering some curses under his breath. He heard her giggle after him.

He was so adorable when he was pissed. That was a nasty little trick on her path and she damn well knew its effects on him. She did as he had ordered. She went and put her shirt back on. She dint want these smallies getting any right ideas about seduction at their tender age.

Whatever had happened but she did admire his efforts. He single handedly had got his team to score a 93 for 8. They had just two more wickets left, which was not such a big problem for Shakti's team, because within minutes they had got those too.

During their drinks break before the next innings she found him sulking in a corner. Guilt carved its path through her. She went and sat next to him. "Kunwar?"

"hmm?" he dint look her way.

"You played very well."

He snorted, "Why thank you Miss. Captain. It's an honor!"

She rolled her eyes at his scorn, "Will you stop acting like a baby! It's just a game. Besides, everything is fair in love and war."

He turned to face her this time. "And what is this?" he asked, his eyes dancing with amusement, "Love or war?"

She stared at him. She honestly dint know what it was. She dint realize how long they just sat there, eyes never leaving each other's.

"Shaks?" he whispered. She blinked once but did not look away. He couldn't resist any more. He slowly leaned towards her. She gulped hard when she felt his breath on her face. She instructed her brain to move back, but it appeared as if it was on a strike. She couldn't. She was transfixed.

He cupped her face with one of his hand. His thumb lovingly creasing her delicate skin around her cheek. "Why are you here?"

Dear heaven! He shouldn't be touching her like this! "I don't know." she answered without really thinking about it.

"Is this because of some girl?"

"Yes." she heard herself say.

"Yes?"

What was wrong with her?!! She frowned, "I mean no,"

"No?"

"No! It's not because of any girl." She flicked his hand away. "I think we should start the game."

She got up to run off.

"I don't care about this damn game!" he got up too, "Come with me." He grabbed hold of her hand, "Please?"

His please did it. She couldn't deny him anything when he gave her his best puppy look. She silently nodded. He smiled his adoring smile and led her away to get some more privacy.

The kids who had been observing them from far smiled at their retreating forms. Not once did they complain about their incomplete match.

Amar owed them! Big time!

Ps-

Disappointed? I apologize.

Ya well, I couldn't decide on who would win the game. Ultimately, I had to get them here where they are, which I got them anyway. So we'll have to do with an incomplete match.

Please give your reviews. It means a lot!

For New readers, please buddy me for future pms. It gets difficult for me to hunt for you'll otherwise.

And frankly I dint expect so many likes. Don't know why. Sincerely thankful to every one of you who took time to come and read this SS.

Love you guys!

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohh it feels so good to be d first to comment on ur update again!! cant seem to find d tym to do so anymore..

just for ur info.. i havent read d 4th chapter abhi tk.. 

i was here commenting on 3rd chap.. wen i saw u updated d next chapter!!

personally, i want u to write on something else! i know.. i know.. i always cry and crib.. pssshh.. pathetic i am..! 

joh bhi hai.. 3rd chapter was awesome.. going to read 4th now.. 

u seriously are what dis forum needs!! hehehe!! 4th chap was no less a tishilicious update darl!! and no.. u havent gotten rusty wid ur writing!! 

but do consider my request!! write on something else too!! pretty please!! 

ohh.. forgot that i hadnt done the trademark dance! *dhinka chika*

P.S. super sleepy and after d end of a hectic week super cranky as well.. promise to comment better on d next updates! 
Edited by aria009hera - 11 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another piece of your writing! Marvelous!

Love you for this!
Am not a cricket lover so thank you for the romantic parts! 
you write so nicely about ArSha! Its looks really factual... your writing is very mature. (in a good way)

Am so addicted with your writing ... the Pehle pyar ka ehsaas was a master piece (never read anything like that)
and then this (really eager for the upcoming parts) πŸ˜³
you have a habit of writing about  ArSha .. actually your perfect in them! so you should write about them in the near future !! 
your writings are never enough for me! πŸ˜ƒ 
writers like you have made the ArSha spirit alive... keep it alive!
please update the next part soon!

Edited by Love_Kunwar - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
are u kidding tish...

we love ur writings right 4rm the  arsha ff...

and this update...

gosh did she really do that/...

i thought he would loose in the first ball itself...

bechara kitni takleef hui hogi...

protective and all typical bf..."put the shirt on"

hehe...and then did she really say i dnt know y i came???

lol ...funny...he must have got her feelings...

ab ...privacy...privacy mai kya hoga dekhna hai...

tish plzz jaldi update karna..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tish this was wonderful update.

shaks made him loose.

he was so possessive for her.

the way Shaks went and spoke with him was perfect.
match gaya bhad mai,.
we want romance oly.

Aur ab dono kaha ja rahe hai.

Hope its nt his home.

Thanks for the pm..

Update soon.

anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome
it was just heart taking update
fabulous work