Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry to dissappear the cops were after me so i was hiding you see!!

my mum was around and my sis wanted to use the lappy for a while...
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

sorry to dissappear the cops were after me so i was hiding you see!!

my mum was around and my sis wanted to use the lappy for a while...

It's okay ..I knew.πŸ˜† Hope they didn't see anything. πŸ˜›
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

It's okay ..I knew.πŸ˜† Hope they didn't see anything. πŸ˜›

nah, im too quick for them... changing the tabs and closing down all the windows!! πŸ˜† what have you been doing then?
famzii05 thumbnail

It isn't a dirty mind at all then πŸ˜›
🀣

🀣 where did you find this?
llSerenityll thumbnail

nah, im too quick for them... changing the tabs and closing down all the windows!! πŸ˜† what have you been doing then?

You fast girl !! Fahaad has told me about your speed too !! πŸ˜† Been listening to old hindi songs from my childhood πŸ˜• Don't ask why.. I don't know πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

You fast girl !! Fahaad has told me about your speed too !! πŸ˜† Been listening to old hindi songs from my childhood πŸ˜• Don't ask why.. I don't know πŸ˜†

did he? not like Faizaan is not aware of your speed!! πŸ˜† aww... i love old hindi songs to be honest! the songs nowadays... not the best! why are you listening to them? πŸ˜›
llSerenityll thumbnail

did he? not like Faizaan is not aware of your speed!! πŸ˜† aww... i love old hindi songs to be honest! the songs nowadays... not the best! why are you listening to them? πŸ˜›

Who isn't aware of my speed though. 🀣 Yeah, the songs these days are just blah..Although the songs back then had weird things like the clothes and what not...But I still like them because they remind me of my childhood in India. I grew up singing and dancing to those songs. 😍Those were the days !! πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

Who isn't aware of my speed though. 🀣 Yeah, the songs these days are just blah..Although the songs back then had weird things like the clothes and what not...But I still like them because they remind me of my childhood in India. I grew up singing and dancing to those songs. 😍Those were the days !! πŸ˜†

everyone is aware!! 🀣 specially the man on the sofa! aww... i stll lesten to them cuz they are ton times better and also the words mean something... do you miss india? i do... eventhough i have only visited it like 5 times... πŸ˜† the longest i went there was for 10 weeks... that time was bliss!! 😍 aww... i miss india soo much!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

everyone is aware!! 🀣 specially the man on the sofa! aww... i stll lesten to them cuz they are ton times better and also the words mean something... do you miss india? i do... eventhough i have only visited it like 5 times... πŸ˜† the longest i went there was for 10 weeks... that time was bliss!! 😍 aww... i miss india soo much!!

Oh yes, especially that man..No worries, He did put his number in my bra before I left πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† !! Yup and the singers can actually sing and they did not use that auto tune crap. 😑 Heck yeah I miss India !! I've visited once during summer vacation in 6th grade with my dad (same year that I came πŸ˜†)..but then again..I lived there for 5 years πŸ˜† I really want to go back. 😭

Edited by llSerenityll - 12 years ago
famzii05 thumbnail

Oh yes, especially that man..No worries, He did put his number in my bra before I left πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† !! Yup and the singers can actually sing and they did not use that auto tune crap. 😑 Heck yeah I miss India !! I've visited once during summer vacation in 6th grade with my dad (same year that I came πŸ˜†)..but then again..I lived there for 5 years πŸ˜† I really want to go back. 😭

oh, hes very efficient with the service he provides! πŸ˜† i know right...
awww... inshallh i will go this year... im pestering my dad so we can go in summer vacations! i dont think that will happen cuz he is going in May...