Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Have you listened to Mumford and Sons - The Cave.

Nope, I haven't. Most of the songs I listen to come on the radio and that's how I discover them..or sometimes my friends tell me about them. Other than that, I don't go searching for songs. 😆
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yes honey, you have to get the stick by its tip 😛🤣

what stick?😛 😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: famzii05

oh okay kwl... i only like a few indian songs... thats about it... and if i like english music it would be tinie tempah and bruno mars... umm... thats it! not much of a music fan! ðŸ˜†

My life is a bit more bearable because of music.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Xarina

My life is a bit more bearable because of music.

aww...
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ooh oooh My turn !! Since we're talking about the music we like...The insane must put her input also okay. 😆 I'm kind of like Xarina..I'm open for any type of music ..but I can't stand heavy metal or screamo ðŸ¤¢ Some of the artists/bands I like are Taylor swift, The Script, One Republic, Rihanna, Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce, sometimes Lady Gaga, Jason Mraz, sometimes Katy Perry, Maroon 5..I mean I can carry on through the night ..It's surprising that I actually don't listen to music as much as I used to. There was once a time I used to have my earphones on and listen to music in class ..Hijab covered the earphones. So I've come a long way okay ! 😆