ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Legal eagle:
Makrand Deshpande
Tulsi's lawyer is a drunkard!

Maverick director-actor Makrand Deshpande, whose streaked deadlocks are as familiar as him has a brand new calling in life — as a legal eagle. He will don the black coat and is all set to battle it out in the court of law.

His brief is to save Tulsi (Smriti Z Iraani) in the Savita (Apara Mehta) mercy-killing case in the Star daily Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Says Deshpande, "I play a drunkard who's never won a case in his life. And I take on the high-profiled assignment of saving Tulsi. The episode will air from March 23. This is also the first time I am working with Balaji."

Deshpande had earlier been seen as a man-eater in CID as well as in Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai in a cameo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriman thumbnail
wow... so does this mean that Tulsi will lose the case or this drunkard will win the case for the first time

and why is Karan hiring a drunkard to save his mother's life??? Surprising and awkward
DeepAnBH thumbnail
A lawyer who has so far never won a case before ?? and a drunkard at that ....Why 😕
Immie thumbnail
Ekta wants that lawer to win the Mercy likking case 1st time in his life....
😆 😆 😆
Im 100% sure he will win the case..that stupid meera will loose case..wow god i wish to see Meera's face after lose the case.... 😆
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think karan will take him coz no other lawyer will take tulsis case as tulsi herself is confessing that she killed savita so its a lost case
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Intersting......Thanks for Sharing! 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
y was he chosen yaar i dont understand this at all
hemangini thumbnail
thnks for sharing i dont think now tulsi gone will the case 😭
tulip007 thumbnail
tfs.......................................................
Ek Ajnabee thumbnail
Im Sure 10000000% He Will win the Case! 😆