Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As abhay and piya went out, they stopped at a shopping centre to shop for their family. As piya was searching through clothes, she saw a baby boy sitting in a stroller. She smiled at him and the baby flashed his dimples reminding her of abhay. How piya wished that she and abhay could have a baby. Meanwhile abhay was texting to haseena when he sensed a vampire's presence. He turned around and saw Metz standing next to him.
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu123

no no agar snow mein leke gayi to pia phirse bimar padh jayegi😆😆😆 aur muje phirse seva part likna padega...u know what pehle sab muje guma phirake besharami par late the...aur atlast muje basharmi likni padti thi😆😆😆...
idea...hmmm...how abt lunch...n shoppinf for gang...

Yaar Sunu... Baarish ke baad main snow kahan laun yaar... Kal hi shaam ko to maine Baarish karaya aur ab snow???🤣 Don't worry ab ek din baarish aur ek din snow ka game main nahi khelungi...😆 And main tumhe besharmi pe laake nahi chodungi...😉
Hmm...That's a nice idea... let me cook something...😃
D.O_Xing thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu123

okay...after u i will update...n suggest me also...after ur cooking is done pm me imadiately n suggest some idea for me...

Yes Maam...😉 Will do that...😆
D.O_Xing thumbnail

Abhay turned to his side only to look at Metz with a shocking face... Metz who was looking at him with an evil smile on her face broke the silence between Abhay and her…

Metz: Hello My Love…( Running her index finger over his face) How are you doing?? I thought you must have died with me and my love…But I can see that you are enjoying here in the city of Love but not with your love… Then what are you doing here darling???

Abhay: Don't you dare darling me Mathili…What are you doing here?? How do you came to know that I'm here..???

Metz: Oh Sweet heart.. Instead of asking me how am I… You are being CID?? Are you sure that were a Vampire instead of a cop all these years???

Abhay was all in tension if Piya heard all of this… She will be in deep trouble…He wanted to go Metz from here as soon as possible before Piya gets any clue about it…

Abhay: Maithili just cut the crap and come to the point… What do you want?? You know that everything was over when you ditched me…When I came to know the disgusting truth about you.. How could you even have strength to face me after what you've done all these years later….

Metz: Aww Sweety… You just heard what was all wrong and believed on what you shouldn't… You really don't the know the whole truth…And whatever I've done I know that you'll love me even after that and no matter what… I trust you that much (keeping her hand on his shoulder)...

Abhay (Moved her hand with a jerk) : I don't want to listen anything Maithili.. Whether it's a Lie or a Lie… Coz nothing can be true about you… So Truth option doesn't fit here in any way… You are just a big lie Maithili…Nothing else.. Now if all your craps are over I would love if you take a leave…And it will be a great thing if you do not show me your one in a million useless and evil face to me again and let me enjoy this holiday..

Metz (angry): With Piya (completing the sentence and Abhay was scared hearing Piya's name)??…Tch Tch!!! Darling you're sweating(Checking his forehead with her hand)… Are you scared??? Oh no no!! Abhay Raichand and scaredness don't go together ( Wiping away his sweat)… If you want me to go.. I'll leave but don't tell me that you don't want to know why I came to meet my Love here…

Abhay : Was I talking in French this all time?? Just tell me and go…

Metz: You want me to go just because you love a girl…How old is this current love of your's??/ 1 yr or 2 yrs?? That's all?? Our Love is 200 yrs old… Did you forget that??? How could you forget??/(Holding his collar in anger)…

Abhay: I never forgot anything Metz… It was you who did that… I loved you with all my heart and soul… And what did I get in return??/ Betrayal??? That's what I deserved/?? I don't think that I've even given a thought about betraying you.. But you just did…

Metz: I just did that coz I wanted to be the most powerful and strongest Vampire in the world… And I can prove my love to you… I also made you a vampire coz I wanted to live and be with you forever and ever… But unfortunately you came to know all my plans… But don't worry…We would still be together after this coming full moon night… When I'll suck the soul of your Piya and present her body to the Master… I'll be everything that I want to be… Powerful Strongest and Long Living… No one can stop me after that… And after Piya is gone there will be no one except me to love you… You'll love me and only me….Just like before…

Abhay was petrified hearing this… He couldn't move…

Metz(Laughing): What did you thought Abhay?? That I'll let you fall in love and marry some other girl and that too my doppelganger??? How dare you?? Well this love will last long as ours..As the Full moon night is just one month away…Just wait and watch what I'll do…

Abhay: Don't you dare… Don't you dare touch her… If you give her a scratch and I'll kill you….

Metz: Wow!! What a Love!!! Tears made the way in my eyes…(Rubbing his fake tears) I can do that without hurting her dear… What do you think?? I'll touch that filthy little useless creature…

Abhay just shouted her name and slapped her….

Metz: (Keeping her right hand on his face angrily)This game will indeed be awesome…

And went away laughing leaving Abhay standing in a state of shock with tears in his eyes…

Done Guys... Do tell how it is...😊  Well rotten vegetables are allowed... ðŸ˜†

ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb update dear princess1301
D.O_Xing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

superb update dear princess1301

You liked it Ridzi??? Well thank you so much sweety...😊
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

You liked it Ridzi??? Well thank you so much sweety...😊

😳 u are welcum sweets and I loved ur update and want to read more of u
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Can i continue too?
quarkinsen thumbnail
i read the whole post
its fav

and sunu the last part is awesome n scary
more than the show yaar
nice post and fab details

waiting for the next
love it
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after mathili leaves that place...abhay come to pia n he wanted to make sure that she didnt see n listen convo betw him n metz...so he jst wanted to ask her but before he could ask her she question him...
pia:abhay where were u...i was looking for u...n why are u worried???...
abhay:its nothing pia...n why were u looking for me(now he was sure she didnt saw metz n listen their convo...n he dont want to make scene here...so he deside to behave properly) n smiles at her...
pia:ohh i forgot...actually i wanted to show u all the things which i shop for our gang n for ur's mom n dad n mine...
abhay:pia u know naa i really dont understand these thing...so u choose naa n find it perfect...then i will pay the bill n we will return to the hotel...(he want to take pia to the safest place from here...as his first concern was pia's safety)...
pia:abhay at least hav a look naa what i hav shop for them...atleast check what i shop for ur parent...n tell me will they like it...as i dont know their choice...
abhay:stop it pia...(as he was first time in his life feared for pia's safety)...
pia:pia jst could hold the abhay's mood swing n tear start rolling down her cheek...
abhay look at her n feels that someone has stabbed his heart...n think abhay control ur feeling dude u cant behave with her like this...hav a grip on ur emotion dude...see what u did to her now make up to her...say sorry to her dude...
abhay come close to pia...n hold her shoulder n lift her face so that she could see into his eyes...
abhay:i m sorry pia...its jst that i was thinking abt business...n not in mood  of shopping n all...dad jst now call me told that their is some problem...so i was jst thinking abt that...
pia:why abhay why u always do with me like this...i cant take it anymore...right now i will forgive u but on one condition...but if u do it one more time then i will harm myself...u hav my word mr.raichand...n she smiles...
abhay:i m soo sorry my dear beatiful wiffy...i will not repeat my mistake...u hav my words...so what's the condition...
pia:its not the big deal...jst take me to resturant i m hungry...
abhay:yes mam...anything else u want...
pia:nope...
then abhay paid the bill n drives to the best resturant of paris...but he was still worried n in tension...but putting fake smile so that pia dont doubt him...
abhay n pia reached resturant...abhay is sitting opposite to pia...n he tell her to place order...pia order so many items...
abhay:pia u know naa i cant eat this human food then why did u order so much food haa...
pia:i know abhay...but its not for u...i ordered everything for me...
abhay was dumbfolded but keep quite...
pia eat all the food fast...as abhay keep talking with her...atlast she bacame irritate...
pia:abhay plz...will u stop taiking i want to enjoiy my food...
abhay keep quite while pia enjoyed her food...after having food pia feels something is wrong in her stomach...she didnt tell abt this to abhay...n excuses herself n went to the bathroom...she lock the bathroom from inside n stand their only as the pain start increasing...she cried out silently as shr dont want abhay to see her in this condition...abhay couldnot sence her pain becoz he was in tension n making the strategy how to save pia from mathili...in bathroom pia's pain stop...n she come out of bathroom n went to abhay by putting smile on her face...after that abhay paid the bill n they both drives away...
abhay pia enter the room...pia was as usual in good mood...so she jst went to him n hug him passionately...abhay also hug her tightly...as he start to caress her back...sending chill sensation to pia...jst then abhay mind drifted to mathli n he push pia away from him...pia is confuse now...she jst ignore him not bother to ask him n went to batrhroom n change her dress in pajama n lied on bed with abhay beside her but his back was facing her...pia is sad now that why he is behaving like this...maybe becoz of business i think...n she closes her eyes...when abhay was sure that she is in deep sleep he turn around...n said...
abhay:i m really sorry pia...but i hav to do this...this is good for u...atleast for this one month...i hav to keep u away from me...n i hav to think n plan strategy to kill mathile before she can hurt u...n then he closes his eyes...
following days were like this only...abhay used to keep distance between them n sometimes if she ask abt this he used to behave with her rudely...
abhay was noticing pia...n was worried for her...as she crave for food for alleat 4 to 5 times a day...her mood swing her weird behaviour n sometimes suddenly strong pain in her stomach...he was hell worried for her...whenever he used to call the docter she used to stop him...telling him that she is fine...first he used to think that becoz of him she was behaving weird with him...but the problem increses day by day...her stomach pain use to torture him...he was in big problem now...one side mathali n other pia's health...so he finally decide to tell her mom...n she suggest him to return home...n today they were going back...