Originally posted by: quarkinsen

i read the whole post

its fav

and sunu the last part is awesome n scary
more than the show yaar
nice post and fab details

waiting for the next
love it

last part is not mine...its sweta's...last part wrote by sweta...
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Sunita...😊
That was a fab update...πŸ‘
You converted some rough ideas into an awesome update... Great work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

CANNOT thumbnail
Tanvi Thakkar hospitalized

Tanvi Thakkar has been hospitalized after suffering from Malaria and ...
CANNOT thumbnail

Piya and Abhay are in the plan. The plan is up high in the sky. Abhay closes his eyes to relax, Metz face comes infront of his eyes shouting Piya is going to die..hahahahaha. Abhay gets up shouting NO Maithli..Piya: Abhay stop everyone is looking..Abhay looks around . People are staring he whisper sorry..

Piya: Abhay You slipt Maithli's name..Why that so?

Abhay: Nothing..

Piya(in heart): Something is wrong? Has Maithli Return or what? Oh no..if she have return she is going to harm me or abhay.I need to be careful.

Abhay is able to read Piya's heart and he is worried

D.O_Xing thumbnail
Someone Update please...😊
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
Update coming soon πŸ˜‰ i suggest u not to continue as i am working on the next part.
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Okay Sure Priya..😊 I update and I won't be working on this part which you're updating... Kyunki maine kaha tha SOMEONE PLEASE UPDATE..πŸ˜‰
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay is worried to read Piya's mind."I just want to make sure that you are always safe,wherever you go piya",he thinks.
The plan lands at the airport of Dehradun,where Haseena is waiting for them.She is happy to see them back and is worried to know the news that Maithali is up to something.She knows it would not be so easy to defend Piya and Abhay from her evil intentions,as she is more powerful than all of them."Mama!",piya calls her ,making her to come out of her thoughts."Is everything Ok?",Piya aks.
Haseena nods her head with a lil smile on  her face,pretending that everything is Ok.Abhay knows what is going on and why is haseena so worried."It is better to talk to mom later as i do not want Piya to get involved in all this.She is too weak to take any stress",he thinks.
After sometime they arrived home.Piya feels great to be back at home."I know something is wrong abhay,there is something you are hidding from me but i will not leave you alone i am always there for you.In pain ,in joy and in every situation"she talks to herself.Abhay,who is moving his steps towards the stairs, is able to read piya's mind.He feels so proud to have a life partner like her.
" No piya!Not this time.I do not want you to find yourself in any danger.I will try my best to keep you away from Maithali and her evil shadow."
Piya goes after him.They both enter their room.
In Abhiya's room:
Abhay,who is too busy thinking about Maithali words,does not realise that Piya is after him.And is noticing his behaviour very carefully.Suddenly he comes back to his senses."Piya why are you standing there? Do you want anything?",he asks her very softly."Yes Abhay i want something",she replies."Why did not you tell me?" Piya (still seems to be  thinking  and judging abhay's behaviour)answer,"Becaz mujhay jo chahiye shahid tum mujhay dey na pao"
Abhay,"What do you want,Piya? Tell me i will get it for you".Abhay knows the only thing  she wants ,is his Love."Main tumhain kaysay samjahoon Piya?Main ma jbor hoon.Please forgive me",he talks to himself.I have to talk to mom as soon as possible."Abhay!",Piya calls him.Abhay comes out of his thoughts.Piya feels dizzy.Abhay notices this and runs to hold  her in his arms.She ignores Abhay,making him feel guilty."Leave me Abhay",she says( in an angry mood).Piya is hurt.The way Abhay is behaving with her is making her feel Lonely and helpless.Abhay comes closer to her and pulls her from her waist( so close that they bith can feel each other's heartbeat).Piya closes her eyes.She has tears in her eyes.She does not want to ignore him.She wants to love ,kiss& Hug him.Abhay is the one who wants this distance.Abhay sees her tear rolling down her face.He wants to punish himself for his bad treatment.He kisses her tears,makes her  have butterflies in her stomach.No matter how many times he has touched her.His touch has always made her feel like ,a current has run through her spine.She is so delighted to feel Abhay's touch on her body.She opens her eyes to look at him (her old Abhay).He looks deep into her eyes.He can feel her pain.He kisses her neck bone.Piya moans.She holds his shoulder tight.Abhay is  in Love with Piya all over again.He does not want to think about anything but Piya ,who is his love.He belongs to her and she belongs to him.The sound of her moaning is driving him crazy.He kisses her lips gently.
He pins her against the wall as he can feel that her legs are trembling.He kisses her  ear,nose and then makes his way to her lips and kisses them passionately.Abhay breaks the kiss.Piya is still absorbing his sensation ,she has her eyes closed.Abhay makes her open her eyes."Abhay!You know i love you so much.I want you in my life.You are the only reason for me to live.MY life is incomplete with you < 3 ."Abhay kisses her forehead."I love you too.I can not imagine my life without you Piya".Piya hugs him.Abhay breaks the hug and they both share an eyelock.Now it is Piya's turn to show her love & passion for Abhay :P :D < 3 She closes her eyes and moves her face to kiss him.Abhay is enjoying  this moment.He has not closed his eyes.He is looking at her with all his Love.He feels piya's tongue on his lips.Her warm and tasty lips are driving him crazy.Finally he gives up and kisses her lustfully.Her  soft and sweet lips are not allowing him to leave her.He can kiss her all day long.He takes her in his arms and lays her on the bed.He starts to undress her.It seems like Abhay is all set to have a sex, both mentally and physically (OMFG it is getting so warm here :P =)) =)) :X ) .☺️
After undressing her ,abhay takes her Black Shirt ( I am DEAD MAN ) off.Piya can not wait to feel his touch on her body.Abhay kisses on her stomach.She moans and tries to hold him.Her fingernails leave scratches on his back.He waNTS to show how much he loves her.Piya does not want to stop him bacause she was feeling this after a long time.After kissing on her stomach her kisses her neck and then her lips.They come as close as possible.
And the screen blurs :P=)) =))
Hope you all will like it.Leave your comments.I would love to read them.I know i am Besharam :P OMFG after reading this you will surely think that Piya is damn lucky as i always use to think. 🀣🀣 Edited by pRIYA_kINSHU - 12 years ago
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u all guys r going awesome...cv's should know...this is story...luvd it πŸ‘β€οΈ
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just caught up with this fanfic. Pia surely knows to get her way around abhay looks like. And abhay is back to stay away mission which he fails desperatley. And look slike his darling wife is pregnant. another rshock for hubby dear then.