Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww Ridzi..😊 That is such a cute update... 😳No rotten tomatoes and andes for you...πŸ˜† It's awesome...πŸ‘
abhiya03 thumbnail
love love!!!!!!!😍
its awesome plz do continue
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

Aww Ridzi..😊 That is such a cute update... 😳No rotten tomatoes and andes for you...πŸ˜† It's awesome...πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThank you sooo much sweets tumhari update bhi bohat acchi thi continue na...
ScaryAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya03

love love!!!!!!!😍

its awesome plz do continue

😳😳Thnx dear. Koi update karo...plz
D.O_Xing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThank you sooo much sweets tumhari update bhi bohat acchi thi continue na...

Thank you so much sweety...😳 Lets see... I think Sunu will update... 😊I don't know.. I have no story going around my head anyway... πŸ˜†
ScaryAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

Thank you so much sweety...😳 Lets see... I think Sunu will update... 😊I don't know.. I have no story going around my head anyway... πŸ˜†

hmm no problem par badme update karna . Its really fun sab milke ff likhna hai na
D.O_Xing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

hmm no problem par badme update karna . Its really fun sab milke ff likhna hai na

Pakka update karungi...😊 Haan bohot mazaa aa raha hai...I'm really enjoying this actually...πŸ˜† Though I'm a good writer as you all I'm writing updates...πŸ˜‰ Biggest achievement of my life that I'm writing...🀣
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
nice story
plz update sooon
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Please someone continue the story.
I am not because I don't want to ruin it. HE HE HE HE
Thanks😊
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nxt morning...pia's head was rest on the abhay's chest n her hand were on his heart...she was peacefully sleeping in abhay's arms as abhay was careseeing her hair n again n again checking her temp...as abhay's body is cold blooded it help pia to cool down her temp...abhay smiles as he came to know that she will wake up n looks at her lovingly...as sunrays fall on her beautiful face dirturbing her peacefulsleep she slightly open her eyes n look at abhay who is smiling n careseeing her hair...she smiles n said"good morning hubby darling"abhay:morning my beautiful wiffy...n give her his best smile n again burried her head in his chest...n hug her tightly...n kiss her hair...then after some time he release her from his hug n again check her temp...n smiles as she is normal...abhay:how ur feeling wiffy she smiles n said:much better...than abhay told her get up from bed...she get up n she feels dizzy..n abt to fall(btw ye chaakar temp. ki wajah se nahi tha aa)...abhay strong arm caught her through her waist n lift her in his arms n place her on the bed...n remove his mobile to call doctor...but pia stop him n tell him not to call doctor n she is fine n will take rest...first abhay denied than after he said ok n tell her not to get down from the bed n will take rest...pia promise him she will do as he will tell her to do...abhay place soft kiss on her forehead n went to bathroom...n after 15 minutes he come outside n saw pia was sleeping peacefully...then he open his laptop n strts working...after 3hr later pia slightly opens her eyes...abhay place his laptop back on desk n went to her n check her temp...she smiles n tell him that she is feeling much better than before n she get up from the bed but abhay didnt listen to her n help her to get up...then pia tell him that he is going to bathroom to take bath so plz leave ma abhay n i told u abhay that i m perfectly fine so no need to worry now n then she smiles n walik to bathroom but abhay caught her hand n tell her that he will help her n pia said no n i know why u want to help me...but abhay was series this time...he jst ignore what she is telling n lift her in his arms n walk to the bathroom... in bathroom abhay help pia to brush her teeth n also help her in taking bath...pia was quite as she was enjoiying...then abhay tie towel around her n again lift her in his arm n come out of bathroom...then he went to the wardrob n check for sari as pia told him that she will wear sari today...he remove beautiful white sari with silver shining border n help her in wearing sari as pia dont know how to wear sari...then he also help her in tieing her hair...after sometime door bell ring n abhay went to anwser n he return back with full of tray with food...pia sees food in abhay hand n pounce onfood she took tray from him n starts eating abhay remain confused n think why she is behaving likethis...she was eating in suoer speed like not had food for atleast 2 days...abhay stop her hand...abhay:pia u know naa i cant eat this food then why u r eating so fast...plz hav slow darling...pia jerk her hand n again attack food...abahy was jst looking at her as she had 2 pizza,2 pattis,2glass of juice...abhay think how can she hav so much of food...n thought may be due to temp she was hungry...(he dont know thwe actual reason)...then after having break fast she demand him that she wants to go outside but abhay said no to her...she starts makinf puppy faces but abhay didnt melt...then she became sad n tear starts to roll down...abhay sees that she is crying n tell her that they will go outside but under one condition...n warn her not to go in rain n she will litsen to him...she nods her head n smiles...abhay change his dress n they both went outside...