Beshrmi FF: Abhiya Ka Honeymoon-Topic Closed- New

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Friends!

This is a FF of Abhiya containing alot of fun.. We have done a very good job from beginning.. Now It is time for Abhiya Honeymoon...

Do take part in it:) Click like button too..

Piya wants to get closer to Abhay on a stormy night but Abhay want her to be safe from him. But Unable to control his men inside, he and Piya spend a night together, Piya is very happy to be with Abhay. Jay see them together on that night and T come to know about it from Jay and she makes a vidoe of Abhay and Piya together in that hut. Khurrana attack Abhay as werewolf so the raichand family turn themselve to vampires and fight. Piya faints seeing this.There is a fight between the Raichands and Khurranas, Alina control everything saying that her mother is wrong and Abhay is innocent he didn't killed their bro.  Neel and Jay feel sorry. They all grab Deepu and throw her. Piya gets her memory back when she opens her eyes back. Abhay with his vision power get to know about this and break down T's mobile but Misha gets the memory card later. She thinks that it is of T so she decide to have some fun by showing her vidoes to the all college. But Abhay and Piya vidoe is shown instead. Piya runs away from the college. Abhay follows her, Abhay takes her to the hotel and promise her that he will not get close to him in that night. In the morning Abhay tell Piya that they will marry to clear this all. So they do. Abhay and Piya lie that they were already married when they spend a night together so T was wrong in recording it. College is very sorry, Abhay and Piya is also accepted by Dobriyals and Raichands. When Panchi gets to know about it, she fails Piya's car break so she can kill her as she love Abhay but Abhay came to know about it by his vision power and he stops it. Abhay then relieve Panchi's intentions infront of every one. Panchi is kicked out of the house and spend to Jail by Arnab. Piya is very sad but Abhay makes her happy. They spend their sohgrat together, Piya thinking to have a baby. But in the morning Abhay says they cannot reproduce. Piya smiles but is hurted. Abhay to make her happy decide to go to honey moon. Piya is excited. They both get ready to go.

Continue..

Next Link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1775973

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay buys sexy nightgowns for pia without her knowledge & hides in his suitcase. He also books ticket for paris Lovers land.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The funniest ff I have ever read...AMAZING!
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

🤣

The funniest ff I have ever read...AMAZING!

Thx Chakku..I do know about it :)

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg abhiya honeymoon ...<3 ,

sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
abhiya start planning for honeymoon...they selects few destination to visit...
ready for honeymoon to go...they pack their luggage...comes down where already abhay's mom n dad r waiting for them...they r really happy for pia abhay...abhay n pia comes to them n takes best wishes from them n walk to the door...haseena call abhay n tell pia to go further that she jst want to hav talk with abhay pia nods n go the car...abhay u hav to be careful...abhay is confused first...haseena said i mean make sure that she will take pills(she dont know abt their last night)...abhay is shock n remember that he forgot to take precaution last night...he think that not to tell abt this to haseena...otherwise she will make bawaal...abhay put fake smile n tell her that he will do it...haseene smiles at abhay n they together went outside where pia is waiting for abhay in car...abhay come to pia n sit in the car n he drove car to airport...where full gang was already present to say best of luck n elder for giving them best wishes...
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunu123

abhiya start planning for honeymoon...they selects few destination to visit...

ready for honeymoon to go...they pack their luggage...comes down where already abhay's mom n dad r waiting for them...they r really happy for pia abhay...abhay n pia comes to them n takes best wishes from them n walk to the door...haseena call abhay n tell pia to go further that she jst want to hav talk with abhay pia nods n go the car...abhay u hav to be careful...abhay is confused first...haseena said i mean make sure that she will take pills(she dont know abt their last night)...abhay is shock n remember that he forgot to take precaution last night...he think that not to tell abt this to haseena...otherwise she will make bawaal...abhay put fake smile n tell her that he will do it...haseene smiles at abhay n they together went outside where pia is waiting for abhay in car...abhay come to pia n sit in the car n he drove car to airport...where full gang was already present to say best of luck n elder for giving them best wishes...

👏.great start ...
👏
CANNOT thumbnail
They both decide to go to Paris. They have done the booking already!
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wait wait i m updating...
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu123

wait wait i m updating...

can you please update this ff daily like you are doing today to make the topic on first page so other can visit...i will not be here to some days!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago