SS dosti k liye part 11 page 18(3rd august)

appyshenoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi maaneetians. I am a great fan of maan and geet. I like to pen down a ss on maaneet.

Please give your valuable comments. Ok here it goes'''''''..

THOSE WHO NEED PMS ADD "appyshenoy"" TO THE BUDDY LIST

DOSTI K LIYE

It was a wedding house. She was ready with all her family jewels she was looking gordgeous like an angel. All her friends left her alone give her a final touch up. She was standing near the window. Her eyes was saying a lot of tales.

Suddenly she felt someone behind. He closed her mouth with a hanky. She felt dizzy.

When she woke up, she was in a room which was familiar. She turned around to see him.

She cried out "' maan!!!!!!!!!you  just scared me''''''''

"maan, you know I was literally scared whether you will come or not"

"geet you kow na if maan singh khurana makes a promise he will definitely fullfil that. Ok you know you are looking too good in your wedding dress."

"oh maan!!!!tu bi na. thank you'did dev called you. I was awaiting his phone call from the morning. This rahul was creating a head ache for me. He was simply calling me from the morning.i am so worried '."""

Maan hugged her..' "don't worry geet. I already informed him that you are here. He will come to India after a few day"

She just came out of the hug she just relaxed herself in his arms. "maan I don't know what I will do without you. Thanks for everything. Oh my god!!!where we will stay. I can't stay in my friends house too because it will be easy for my family to trace me. I will be safe for me to leave the city."

"geet don't worry. Already I planned everything. I am going to take you with me to Mumbai."

"maan what I will do there."

" you can stay in my outhouse for some days till the marriage."

"what will you tell your family"

He lifted her chin."geet don't worry I will explain everything to them"

"ok when are we leaving."

"now"

"I have to change"

"o'.k'.."

They suddenly heard a siren sound.

"oh geet!!!!lets start now' o I think the police have traced the flat too.lets start'"

They started to run down the stairs. They just reached the car. He took it out the parking and they finally reched the main door before the police could catch them. They finally reached the highways.

" ufff!!finally we are safe' I promise you I won't let anyone harm you'"maan was relieved.

" maan you take this much trouble just for me'"

"geet don't be so emotional'.it is so weird to hear such emotional seial dialogues from you."""""maan teased her.

"maaan'.youuu"she hit playfully on her shoulder "I won't leave you''''.

"that's my girl"""" he pulled her cheek.

"ouch"geet too pulled his cheek'they continued their journey to Mumbai.

Mumbai..

"tring tring"

The landline was ringing.

Nakul picked up the phone.. "can I know who are you"

"can I speak to savithri devi"the voice told from the opposite side.

"madam ji ap ke liye phone" nakul said.

Savithri devi received the phone from nakul and told him to give and go.

She said "app kaun hai??????????????"

"mai mohinder singh handa'. geet ki darji."

"oh geet kaisay hai?whether her wedding went on well. Maan also came there for the wedding. Geet ek pyari ladki hai. Only once she met us when she was doing her graduation. Maan and geet were best friends  in college. Why you are so quiet???? Everything is alright na?""

"sorry to tell this. Maan kidnapped geet from the wedding. Just now we traced this. The police found out by the number of your car. Then he took her to your guest house in hoshiarpur. But they escaped from there also. They might have informed us before the wedding atleast. She kept quiet and betrayed us"

Brij(brother of geet) snatched the phone from his darji " we just disown her she is no more a part of the family. We don't want to look at her face again." He just slammed the receiver.

"suniye' there is nothing like that. Maan will never do such a thing."

Rano took the receiver " sorry ma mei geet ki ma hoon. Plase if geet comes there can I speak to her once. I know that they two have betrayed us. For gods sake accept her as a bahu. I will convince the family soon. Please ma "

She was crying on the phone. Daadi tried to console her. Suddenly the line went dead.

Daadi was so confused. As far as she knows maan and geet were just friends. She yelled annie.

Annie rushed down the stairs. "kya hua daddi"

"tumare bhai ne geet se pyar kiya. Aur he took her from the weding without others knowledge. But I don't know he didn't say a word to us.'

Annie said " but daddi I think the marriage was so sudden so he just went to hosiarpur to get her . and he might hav thought he can manofy us later. Daaddi,,,geet is a very sweet girl. They two are a good couple. I think its better to accepts her as my bhabhi. I am happy for both of them."

"I too accept that"

" I will make arrangements for the marriage daddi. the moment they reach here we will get them married. It will be a great surprise for them.i will call bhai'."

In the car'.

Geet was sleeping. She was till in her wedding dress. His phone rang it was annie.

"Hello annie"

" bhai when will you reach Mumbai"

"annie I will reach there tomorrow morning. Annie listen I want to talk to daadi about an important matter."

" no problem you first come here then we will talk.bye bhai see you soon"

"annie listen annie" the phone was cut. He decided to talk to daddi after reaching there. He turned and smiled at geet. He stretched his hands as he was tired.

Mumbai.

"Daddi bhai will reach here tomorrow morning. I will hurry with the preparations"

"no annie let them come here first"

" teek hai daddi"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys  please give your valuable comments these are a great encouragement for me. i will try to update daily. next post may be tommorow morning.bye

yours

appy

index :
part1 page 1
part2&3 scroll down
part 4 page 3
part 5 page 4
part6  page 6
part 7 page 8
part 8 page10
part 9 page 12
part 10 page 14
part 11 page 18

Edited by appyshenoy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice concept

would u update it daily or not

plz reply to this post
appyshenoy thumbnail
thanks for your comments

appyshenoy thumbnail

Hi friends

Here I am with the next update. Please comment. Your comments are valuable for me.

Dosti k liye

Part 2

In the car

" geet!! get up we have reached"

She slightly opened her eyes. She was looking innocent like a baby. She stretched her hands.

"maan the whole night you were driving without any rest? Your eyes are swollen"

"no problem geet I just wanted to reach Mumbai as soon as possible thats why"

" maan I haven't changed yet I am still in this wedding dress. It is so uncomfortable."

" no problem geet in just 20 minutes we will reach mansion. You can take annie's dress"

"ok"she  agreed "maan what is on your head?"

"nothing geet yesterday night there was a minor repair in the engine .may be while rectifying ,grease might have sticked on my head"  he tried to wipe that with his hand.

Geet took a hanky and wiped his forehead.

Suddenly mobile rang.

"dev" geet was overjoyed. She picked up. "hai dev how are you. I was so afraid yesterday. Maan saved me from marrying that stupid rahul. When are you returning? I am eagerly waiting for you."

She was just continuing her hoshiarpur express.

"jaan!!! Ruko. How much you speak yar? I don't know how maan will manage you till I return. And yes I am returning in a  month or two. Till then maan will take care of you."

" dev!! How you are so irresponsible? He is my  best friend but He has already did so much for me. Why you are taking so much time to return? Dev you don't care about our marriage right? Why I have to stay with maan? Can I not stay in your house till I return?"

"jaan!! My project completes only in the next month. It is so important for us and my carrier. You also know that my sister marriage is going to happen in the next month. Till then I can't inform anything to my family about you. Please try to understand. I love you jaan. Now be a good girl. Give the phone to maan"

"ok" she quietly gave the phone to maan.

" dev just don't worry yar. Don't think that I am just doing or sacrificing everything for you. See for geet I am ready to do anything."

" I knew it maan take care of my princess. Chalo bye."

"bye dev"

Maan kept the mobile down and turned towards geet. He saw tears in her eyes.

"waise bhi your khajal has been spread everywhere you are looking like a ghost. And more over you are looking so scary. I will pray to god that dadi should not run off by looking at your face."

"maaan!! You told me ghost right. Chalo I will show you how ghost will suck your blood"

She just pretended like biting him. He began to laugh loudly.

":geet I thought you are a scary ghost. Its wrong you are a funny ghost"

"maaan!!! See what I am doing"

She twisted his ear.

"ahhh! Ouch sorry"]

" this is what you get when you try to play with geet handa"

They two began to laugh. And finally thay reached the mansion.

In the mansion

Annie heard a car entering the mansion

" dadi I think they have come"

Dadi came down with a thali. Maan and geet were about to enter the mansion.

"maan ruko" dadi yelled.

They just stopped on their tracks. They looked at each other confused.

"dadi geet '..aur'.mei'.."maan stumbled with his word.

"no problem maan"

Dadi showed arthi for both.

" now you can enter" she handed the aarthi to annie.

"I am so happy for both of you" she hugged both of them.

Maan gave a  confused expression to geet.

Dadi made them sit on the sofa in the living room. She asked nakul to bring sweets for both.

"bhai!! We know everything. Yesterday geet's darji called us and told everything. Thay are just angry that you did not inform about your love before marriage. Geet's mom told that she will convince everyone." Annie said enthusiastically.

Annie turned towards geet. " geet I am so happy to get you as my bhabi"

Geet gave a faint smile to annie.

"annie bus beta!! They will be tired. Take geet to the room on the first floor next to maan. let them change. You give one of your dress to geet."

Maan was about to say something. But dadi interrupted him again.

" maan no need to speak anything now. Go get freshen up and come down for breakfast. We  want to go for shopping for geet too In the evening. Till then you guys can rest."

Precap:   more confusions

Hi guys do tell me whether I should continue or not. Whether it is so borning I will stop it here. Next update within next 24 hours.

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start

plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing...loved it.. please pm me for the update
appyshenoy thumbnail

hi guys i know i promised for a daily update. but suddenly a work came on my way. ok guys next update is here.

Maan and geet went to their respective rooms. annie gave geet a jeans and a short kurti to wear. She came out after she freshened up.

She entered maan's room. He was ready.

"maan I want to talk to you"  

" geet I know you are confused with what is happening here. Chintha mat kar. Maine dadi se break fast par sach sach bata doogi teeke"

She just nodded.

suddenly they heard annie screaming "dadi apko kya hua dadi please talk to me"

maan and geet rushed to the dining area.

Dadi was lying on the floor with her head on dadi's lap.

" annie what happened to dadi" geet was terrified with her state.

" pata nahi bhabi abhi maine dining pe aya tha dadi fainted and she was  on the floor the next moment"

Maan managed to take her to the car.  They instantly took her to the hospital. He was restlessly pacig here and there before the icu. Geet was consoling annie. Doctor came out. Everyone rushed to him.

Maan asked " dadi is alright?"

"yes mr. khurana she had a mild attack. Now she is fine take care of her, there should be absolutely no tension for her"
   maan entered the icu. He have never seen her in this state. After his father died, she was one who took care of maan and annie. She fully controlled the khurana group of companies. She often pestered him to join kc after his undergraduate was over and to do his mba side by side.  But he clearly refused. But she managed the company and family too well. She was great dadi.

Annie too entered the room with geet. Geet patted maan on his shoulders assuring him.

In the evening

Dadi slowly opened her eyes. Maan was at her side. She kept her hand on his. He was having tears in his eyes.

" maan beta"

" ji dadima you got into this bcoz of me na. I am so dadi"

"nothing son this week was so hectic in office . lot of troubles  came on my way that's why."

" ok dadi hereafter I will take care of kc you just rest at home"

" that's my boy"

Maan just smiled at his dadi.

In a few days dadi was back to kM. geet and maan decided todiscuss about the issue after that. They just waited for dadi to get better soon. Though geet was not so close to dadima. She knew that maan loved dadi a lot. Dadi was so special to him. He can't bear if anything happens to dadima. Dadima was always beside maan like his mother. Even when he was in college he used to say all the happenings of the day to his dadi.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Geet broke from her thoughts. She saw dadu on her door step.

"dadi if you have called I would have. Why you are straining yourself"

" no problem geet. I am fine. I just came to say that please go with maan for shopping after he retuirns from office in the evening. Annie will take care of me."

"but'."

"no geet how many days you will wear the same 2 dresses given by annie. Just go don't worry about me"

Geet was always by dadi's side after she went to the hospital. Though maan was with dadi in hospital she used to take food for dadi. She will pester maan to take a nap while she took take of dadi. Even after dadi returned to KM she used to take care after her like a daughter. Dadi witnessed a daughter's care in geet. She just loved geet's company. Though maan have told a lot about geet during the college days. She just knows her to be a good friend of maan. And their silly fights. Even dadi once solved their fight. But dadi always known her to be a bubbly girl who spreads happiness around her. But dadi was just confused with a matter that they are in love. Dadi was just a modern lady who accepts love marriage. Though there were some unresolved questions in her mind but she was happy to have geet as khurana bahu.

in the evening

maan and geet went out for shopping. After their purchase was over. They went to icecream shop. They always loved icecream. They sat in silence. Maan broke the silence.

" geet you talked to dev. Geet sorry I know I should say the truth to dadi."

Geet interrupted.

"maan I am not worried about that.i understand don't talk about this issue to dadi now. We will clear it after a while. I worried about dev he is irresponsible maan. See bcoz of hm you are facing all this."

"no problem geet anything for you. I want my old handa back who always never misses a chance to fight with me for silly things"

" then you are saying that I fight for silly things. Ok mr. khurana you cutie pie mere maanu jaanu  sweetie"

" handa don't ever tease me with such words"

They started to fight like kids. They reached mansion for dinner still fighting.

"maan you just like a child fighting for silly things"

" you know handa you are just like a child"

" maan you say that I am a child"

" yes then what? You know all the night suits you have selected in pink. Light blue. More over they have cartoon characters such as Scooby do, mickey mouse, then something which is yellow. Oh "

" Donald duck" annie replied. Annie and dadi who were sitting in the living room were amused by their fight.

" oh ya Donald duck geet."

" mr. maan sigh khurana. You know you are such a taste who in the world sees nothing other than black and white. See I wonder whether you have only two shirts in your wardrobe which is black and white"

Dadi who was silent listener till then got up and told " bus I can't laugh more than this. You just end your comedy and come for dinner" she then walked to the dinning table followed by annie.

" my foot" geet hit her foot hard on the floor then she started to move towards the dinning table.

Precap: the college days

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates
 do add me to ur PM list👏
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice start yaar ...continue soon ..add me to ur pm list 
aamirkhanfan thumbnail