Users

Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update yaar waiting for next part😊
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome update. love the maaneet friendship without any doubt they help each other. especially maan is sooo nice. love dadi and annie tooo. they r good. u r writing good👍🏼

pls add me to ur pm list nd update soon yaar.
appyshenoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi  here I am with the next update.

These who need pm's please add "appyshenoy" to the buddy list.

I couldn't believe that my ss has crossed 6 parts. Seriously believe me I just planned for some 4 or 5 parts. Once I start writing, suddenly ideas crook up in my mind. I am just making this ss into ff. please bear with me. Your comments are a great encouragement to me. Please hit like button if you like this part.

DOSTI K LIYE

Part6

Recap:maan and geet reached delhi. They enjoyed shopping for the engagement. Then they went to a restaurant for dinner.

And now

Maan entered the restaurant. Instantly a girl rose from her seat and rushed to maan. she was looking a bit traditional. They both happily hugeed each other.

Geet who entered late saw maan hugging a girl. Her eyes suddenly went wide. She saw the girl who was hugging maan.

"hai you????"

" geet" the other girl exclaimed.

"meera!!! ,,sammera it it really you?omg omg I couldn't believe ??"  geet always addressed sameera . She instantly went and hugeed her.

When they broke their hug, there was a bi smile on both of their face. They were so happy to meet each other. Sameera and geet both lost their contacts after the college.

"meera where have you been? You broke our contact too" geet asked a bit angrily.

"oh geet !!!!you just leave all those thing. Now we are together that's all it matters. You people came for nando's engagement right???"

Geet doesn't want to ask her further about what happened that she broke the contact with her.

"geet geet!!" maan tapped her on the shoulder. "lets sit and talk."

Both the girls chit chatted happily with each other. Though the gang was incomplete without dev, they were so glad to meet after so long days. They finished off their dinner.

"geet I am leaving happy to see you. Meet you at nandhii's engagement."

Saying that sameera gave a last hug to maan and geet. She left the scene.maan and geet retired to the hotel. It was tiresome day for both. Then they retired to their room.

Next morning they got ready for nandhini's engagement. They were dressed in grand manner. Maan teased geet. Then they sarted for the function. They were late due to traffic. When they entered the house they saw nandhini and daman exchanging things.

"maan!!! see we are late. Hey where are you????? " she waved the hand infront of his eyes. She looked in the direction whetre maan was gazing. The earth stopped spinning for her. Dev was exchanging a ring with a girl. She couldn't believe that dev is getting engaged with some one else. She was shattered. She walked towards dev and handed over the gift she bought for nandhini. Dev too was shocked to see her there.

"naintara this is geet"

naintara extended her hand to geet. Geet just shook her hands with her. Then she turned and ran outside the house. Maan too followed her. She was running in the road.

"geet ruko" he held her wrist and pulled her from the road before a car could dash her.

"geet have you gone mad?"

"haan I am mad to believe him . leave me maan I want to die. I am not worth living. I have left my parents hust for him. How I will face them hereafter?? I have lost it maan"  she was going on and on like mad. Maan gave a tight slap on her face.

"geet you are going to die for this cheater. Chup chap thum mere sath aao"

She dragged her to the car made her sit and drove to the hotel. They packed their clothes and left for Mumbai. Geet was silent all the while. Maan understood that she needs time to recover from the shock.

They reached the mansion. Maan and geet went inside carrying their luggage. Geet stood before the door. She was shocked to see her mother there.

"maa app???"

She went and hugged her. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Rano thought that may be she felt guilty for leaving the house. Then maan suddenly noticed that the house was decorated. Geet came out of the hug.

" geet bete why you left us?? You might have said that you love maan. we might have happily agreed. Now darji aapke papji, brij have come to finalise the marriage" rano happily exclaimed to her daughter.geet was shocked at his mothers words. She looked at maan for help. He too couldn't come out of the shock.

" geet are you happy?? Why you are staring like this? Come inside. "

Then they entered the house. Rajji and tito too hugged both. They were so happy to get maan as their jijaji. Maan and geet felt uncomfortable. Then they went to their respective rooms. Geet wanted to clear everything with dadi.

At night

They gathered for dinner. The whole family was happily chatting with each other. Even darji looked happy with this rishta. After the dinner was over maan and geet went straight to dadi's room.

"maan bete aap?"

Precap

Dadi in hospital again.

part-5-prev--next-part 7

I know this update is small. I will update it soon. I am confused with certain things  please give your valuable comment. If possible some long ones too. They motivate me a lot. Please hit the like if you like this update.

Edited by appyshenoy - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update

ye Dev ki to 🤬  ... 

continue super soon

love
Sana
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part u decided to make it an FF that's great but plz dont stretch too much and u have to update regularly plz plz plz
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it!!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all parts awesome
cont soonnn

jasraj123 thumbnail
very nice update. omg that devil will never change and broke geet's heart. love maan's concern for geet and they all ready for maaneet wedding. 😆 

waiting for next update. pls update soon
appyshenoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I won't stretch this so much. i just thought of giving you a update. Here it goes again'

DOSTI K LIYE

Part 7

"bete kya hua? You both at this time. You want to discuss something or what? I thought of talking to both of you about the engagement. I planned to hold it this week. Are you fine with it beta?" then she turned towards geet, questioning her whether it will be fine.

Before maan could say anything she again began "what I am asking you both? You were always ready for the wedding. There is lot of preparation for the engagement. I have to call our relatives too. "

She was too excited. Maan don't want to interrupt dadi's happiness. He kept quiet. Then after 10 minutes maan and geet left dadi's room disappointed.

They both went to the terrace. Geet standing infront of a rose plant. She was giving a slight smile at it. Maan plucked the rose and he bent on knees before her.

" for the most beautiful lady in the world. This rose is for her. "

He handed the rose to geet which she took it in her hands confused.

"maan have you gone mad. How can you joke in such serious situation. "

" oh geet!! You have atlast accepted that you are beautiful is a joke. How many times I have told you that you are not beautiful but you have not accepted. But today?? You yourself has accepted that  you are not so beautiful. "

She playfully hit his chest. Suddenly he lost his grip and fell on the floor with a loud thud. He pulled geet's hand to. She too fell on top of him. Both were struggling to get up. Hearing the loud noise, annie, rano and rajji rushed to the terrace hearing geets scream. Then they finally witnessed them in that position. Rajjji and annie started their teasin session.

" rano aunty please keep their wedding soon. Bhai can't wait it seems"annie told rano.

"haan annie I too think the same. Ma you just hurry up with their wedding preparation. See geet can't live a single minute without jiju." Rajji told her ma smiling teasingly at geet.

"rajji chup kar. " geet atlasty managed to get up followed by maan who sit beside her now. "you have become so talkative nowadays. Ma there is nothing like what you are thinking. I wanted to talk to you about something'''" geet beagan to explain.

But rano interrupted them. " geet you know need to explain. I can understand. However I am going talk to your papaji and darji to hold your marriage as soon as possible. Rajji thum chup chap jao yahan se."

Geet was totally irritated with rajji. She gave an angry glare to her.both raji and annie gave a thumps up to maan and get and ran from there. Geet called "ek minute ma. Please listen to me." She tried to explain the truth that maan was not her lover.

" geet it has become so late. Maan bete you both go your room and sleep." saying this she hurried upstairs listening to darji calling her name.

Geet turned to maan and gave a sad look. "no problem geet we will make a plan"

"maan can I ask you something. Do you love someone. ???" geet asked as they decended down the stairs. Maan became a little nervous. He was not sure what to say now."geet if I have loved someone I would have told you before na"

"hmmm"geet said and walked into her room. But she was having a small doubt in her mind. Maan sighed a relief then went to his room.

After two days.

Geet and maan tried their best to tell the truth to their families. But everything failed. They made a plan to fight before the family. So that their families will think that they will believe and break their engagement.

"maan I can't do all this??"

geet said loudly so that everyone could hear. They were sitting in the hall. Maan just raised his hand to shw her to increase her voice inorder to gain others attention. Again she said "maan I can't definetly do all this. I can't come to a party before the wedding"

everyone rushed to the living area hearing their loud scream. But they noticed that dadi and darji were missing. They forgot that dadi and darji had gone to mandhir with papaji. But they were in no mood to drop their plan. Geet was giving a sad and defated expression but maan just asked her to continue.

"geet just stop bossing me around all the time. We will return early . it's a business party I have to introdus\ce you to my associates that's all"

"maan why are you forcing me all the time.?? Ia always happen that you push your decision on my mind??"

"geet bete you can go no prob'.."rano tried to make geet attend the party. There will be no issue for them if geet attends the party. She was so confused why geet is making a big fight out of it. Before she could tell some thing geet interrupted her.

"maa, you don't know about him. He always forces me to do something. He doesn't allow me to take my own decision. He is so rude to me. Always says geet do that. Geet you should do this. Don't talk with him. He is not giving me freedom. I am so tired obeying his orders. Now I have taken my decision that I won't listen to him."

She was saying with such expression. Maan was struggling to control his laugh. He thought" geet you are a good drama queen. How can I forget that you won't the first prize in monoacting in college."he was immersed in his thoughts . he suddenly heard some plates falling down.  Geet was tired speaking. She thought maan will oppose her. But seeing him in deep thoughts she yeled at him. She broke a plate on the floor and she turned to retire to her room so that plan will not fail.

Maan who came out of thoughts and understood the situation. He saw geet was going to her room. Then he too broke a plate kept nearby. " geet I am so frusterated with you"

Saying this he don't know what to do next. He saw rano, rajji and annie were looking at them with their mouth wide open. Then he took the car keys and went outside thanking babaji. Geet went insidean locked her room then she saw from the balcony that maan was going somewhere in his car.in the living room rano was standing so confused. Then she went to the kitchen to make lunch.

Maan who was driving was deeply immersed in hi thoughts. Suddenly he got a call

"what??? Is it??? I am coming'meera"  then tried to turn the car. A truck came and hit him. His door opened. He was not conscious. His head was just floating outside the door. Some roadsider took him to the hospital. Then they took his cell and dialed some number.

Dadi got a call. When she was coming out of the temple. She attended the call.

She was shocked."kya maan ke accident . "  then she was panicked. Darji and papaji assured her. Then they went to the hospital. Then they called geet's number.

"geet puttar maan ka accident ho gaya." Hearing that from her darji she got afraid. Then she screamed "maan" and fainted.  Rano who came to manofy geet for the party saw her daughter faint. Then she rushed towards her. She took the phone from her hand. Then she too was shocked hearing maan's accident then she took the address of the hospital from papaji. Geet was continuously sobbing. Tears were continuously flowing down her cheeks. Rano took her to the hospital. On the way geet hugged her mother tight and was contimously sobbing. When they reached the hospital geet rushed to daadi.

" dadima how is maan?/ is he alright?? I want to see him"  she just fainted.

Rano took her to the next room. Meanwhile doctor came out of the icu. Dadi and papaji rushed to him.

"what happened doctor???is maan fine?? Can we see him now??" dadi asked the doctor with a panick stricken face.

"mrs. Khurana ji ya he is out of danger. We will shift him to the room then you can see him"daadi was relieved." But we have to take some test after he gains conciousness to confirm whether everything is normal. For now he is better"

Dadi thanked babaji. Maan was shifted to the room. At night geet asked everyone to leave them. She was sitting at the side of maan. she just hold his hand throught the night.

Precap

"everything is alright but'."  Doctor was hesitant.dai started" sab theek nai na???"

part6 -prev--next-part8

Please hit like button guys. Hereafter the story will get a twist. Ok bye

Edited by appyshenoy - 12 years ago