Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appyshenoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi here I am with the next update.

Sorry for being late

Those who need pms please add "appyshenoy" to the buddy list.

DOSTI K LIYE

Part 5

Maan entered her room. Geet was sitting on the window still. She was glancing at something.

He went near her. She was holding the college photo in which maan, geet and dev were there. A tear escaped her eyes.

Maan noticed this. He came near her and sat with her on the window still.

"maan I will also come with you for the wedding."

"geet, but dev's family doesn't know about you"

"no problem maan. I want to have a talk with dev."

"but geet, dev is in london na?"

" maan I feel dev is cheating on me. Even when I said that my family have arranged for my wedding with rahul he didn't say a word. Then I called you for help"

"maan I need to go"

"but geet"

"no buts maan"

"ok I will take you. We will start from here, tomorrow early morning. I will book our tickets"

Maan instantly called adi to book their tickets.then he turned towards geet. Still she was sad.

"geet cheer up. Tomorrow morning 7'o clock we are leaving.atleast now give me a smile"

He gave her a gift.

"what is this maan"

She instantly opened it. There were two puppets.

It was too cute. Maan took it in his hands. He started to do mimickry with those two finger puppets.

"hai geet.

Hai maan.

Geet you are a big drama queen you know?

Oh me'

'Yeah you are kid. Like to go on a long drive'"

Now he looked at geet. Geet happily nodded her head.

"maan. don't ever say me as drama queen" she said as she decended down the stairs.

Dadima was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"maan!!!geet beta where you both are going?its 8'0 clock"

" dadima we will go on a drive and we will return before 10'o clock"maan replied.

"ok no problem beta."

Maan nodded his head. They both waved good bye to dadi and annie.

"they look good together hai na dadi??? They are made for each other" annie said who came to the living room to get her books. She saw maan and geet waving good bye to dadi"

"haan beta. I too feel the same. Pray to god that they should always be happy together"

Maan and geet got into the car. They went on a long drive. Maan felt that geet was abnormally quiet. He decided to lighten the mood. She waved his hand before his eyes.

She came to trance and she felt that car has stopped. She raised her eyebrow questioning him.

"geet ice cream"
"what??"

"yeah come on"

He pulled her out of the car. There was a icecream van on the road. He got chocolate cone for himself and a strawberry cone for geet.

"maan thank you"

"geet you told you don't want ice cream. So I bought two cones for myself"

"maan.. beware if you are giving me the ice cream I will kill you"

" then kill me"

He started to run. Geet started to chase him. They entered the garden nearby. Suddenly it started to rain. They burst out laughing. maan gave strawberry cone to geet. Geet made a baby face and took a bite from maan's chocolate cone too.

They enjoyed the rain and reached the car. The rain had stopped then.

When maan was opening the car door for geet. His phone started ringing. He picked up the phone.

"dadima we will be there in a while"

"ok beta. get a gift for nandhini on the way"

Maan sat inside on the driver seat of the car. Both were in the front.

"geet we will get a gift for nandhini on the way."

"ok maan."

They headed towards the shop. They purchased a diamond bangle for nandhini and headed towards the mansion.

Finally when they reached. Geet turned towards maan before entering into the mansion. They were standing infront of the mansion. She quickly hugged him.

He also hugged her back. Then he moved her a bit.

"maan thank you."

"for what?"

"for everything. You always make me happy."

"ab chalo. Stop your drama. And go to sleep"

She just shoot him a angry glare. It made him laugh. She too started laughing. She gave him a hug again. And bid him good night. She went to her room.

Maan smiled at her retreating back.

Dadi was watching all these from her balcony. She just smiled to herself. "i should make arrangement for maan's wedding" she said to herself. Then she retired to sleeo with a contented smile.

Next morning

Geet was ready in a simple salwar. She was standing in a corner tying her dori. She was ready. Maan called her. She rushed downstairs.

They reached delhi by flight.

"geet wait here. I will bring our luggage."

She simply nodded her head. Maan went to collect their luggage.

Then suddenly she saw someone's back. It felt like dev. Everyone was hugging him. So she couldn't see his face. She moved towards them. She was at a long distance. She couldn't see properly. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulders. She turned to find maan questioning her with his hands. She simply nodded a no. she wasn't sure it was dev. She did not want to simply make maan worry. Then they went to the hotel. It was almost afternoon. They had their lunch together.

"geet can we go out?"

" maan for what???? "

"we will go out for shopping. Only Tomorrow we have to go to the engagement. And moreover I think you don't have grand dress for the function. You should look good right???"

Geet wondered how he took care of each of her need. She simplysaid "ok lets go"

Geet picked a choli for her. She was confused whether to pick the red or the blue one. She decided to ask maan. on the other side maan was busy collecting some casuals, suit, tops for her. He was filling the bag.

"maan what is this?? For whom you are collecting this much?"

"for you"

"oh god don't finish the whole shop. I already have a lot."

"leave it. This is my wish to give you these dresses. Ok then? Have you selected dress for the function"

"yeah I am confused whether to collect the red or the blue one?"

"hmmm!" after thinking for a while "the red one"

She held the dress on top of her.

" are you sure"

"yeah"

Then they paid the bill for the clothes and exited the shop carryinga bundle of shopping bags. They spend the evening in purchasing some cosmetics and maching jewels. Though geet resisted, maan said "why are you behaving so formal. I am your friend, geet"

Then she didn't speak a word.

Then at night time. The shopping came to an end. Geet selected a sherwani for maan too. Her stomach was grumbling.

"maan we can go for a dhaba?"

"ok no problem. But we have to travel more kilometer. Is it ok for you?"

She was so hungry. She said " we will go another day go to some nearby hotel."

They entered the hotel. A girl came and hugged maan. Geet who entered late saw a girl hugging maan..

Precap

"hai you????"

part 4-prev--next-part6

Guess who it is that's all for today. I am really tired. Atlast I have given a update. I think it a long one . hit the ike button if you like it. Please give me long comment. Next part???? I will update it within next week.

Edited by appyshenoy - 12 years ago
wow...update soon...keep it up
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...loved it...maan is so sweet
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it
 continue soon.