wow awesum ff
Ad me to ur buddy lst n pm me
Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...plzz add me
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb updates..loved it... plz add me to yr pm list...
mitzi11 thumbnail
great start
cont soonnn
pls  do pm me
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept...
plz add me to ur pm list...
appyshenoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends I am so happy with your wonderful comments. You know for a writer comments are so valuable. Hi readers you can even give me some links for your ff's in this thread if you can do pm me too.

Here we go again.

IF ANYONE NEED PMS PLEASE ADD "appyshenoy" to your buddylist.

DOSTI K LIYE

Part-4

They had their dinner. Geet most often shoot a angry glare to maan. Dadima broke the silence.

"maan beta can you go for the engagement function of nandhini(dev's sis)?"

"kya its nandhini's engagement?"geet was surprised as dev didn't inform her. She knew he was busy that's why he didn't called her. But she couldn't take the fact that he didn't inform her about his sister's engagement even through an sms. 'am I not important to him' her head had so many questions. She silently  finished the dinner hurrily and retired to her room.

Dadi was surprised by her behaviour as she always bid her good night. Today the sxene was different she turned to maan with a questioning look.

"dadi I will definitely go. When is the engagement?"

"day after tomorrow beta"she answered.

Maan bid good night to dadi and he ran upstairs.

The schooling and college

Maan and geet studied in the same boarding school in haryana. They always secured good marks. They did most of their projects together which gained the attention of everyone. They were good friends. But they always did silly fights. But at the end they  it will be sometimes maan or geet who appologised and they will be back to their happy selves.

After their schooling maan moved to Mumbai to KM. and geet went to hoshiarpur. They always stayed in touch thru phone /sms/facebook. They chitchatted with each other for hours.

Geet was modern in her dressing but in a respectful manner whenever she was in school and also college which she joined lately. But since her family was in hosharpur she used to dress herself in traditional wears infront of her family. She just believed in the saying'Be a roman when you are in rome'. According to her modern dresses are not harmful unless it gains unnecessary attention of bad eyes. She was always was in the good books of elders and even her teachers. She easily made friends but she was close to maan. She shared every secret with him.

Maan was a handsome guy. But he had a very few friends in school. But he was very happy to have geet as his friends. He was so innovative.

Once the results of their board exams came maan and geet secured high rnarks. Maan suggested geet to take engineering in one of the reputed uni in Mumbai with him geet was overwhelmed and she convinced her family too. Though her family was traditional,  they always believed that it is every girls right to study. They never restricted in her decision regarding her studies. Maan and geet joined civil in the Mumbai's reputed university together. Being in the same class room many teased them as couples. But maan and geet always were happy with their friendship.

Dev was in IT department. handsome.  Dev and geet met at the cultural in the third year. Their friendship grew one day dev proposed to geet. She happily accepted it. But she wanted him to take care of his carrier. Once he was well settled they decided to talk to their respective families. Even geet want to do job. So they decided to wait.

She told maan about her love. Though maan was happy he knew dev is a brilliant guy who in every way was best for his geet, he even feared that geet will not be in much touch with him. But geet was geet. She was the same. Though dev complained that she is not giving him much time she was stict in her disciplines. Wherever dev called her a movie or park mostly she even took maan with her. Dev and maan became good friends. Dev even introduced his classmate and friend sameera to maaneet.sameera was in a way a cousin sister to dev. but never she expressed. She was bit traditional. Always wore salwar to college. She was very pure at heart. They were a gang in the college.

They used to visit  picnic spots together. Maan was very much happy that geet got a ungerstanding person like dev.

Geet, dev and sam stayed in hostel. Lately in the fourth year geet and sam became roommates. They enjoyed each others company. Maan was a day scholar. 

Once maan invited dev, geet and sam to his house in the fourth year on his birthday. Geet visited maan once in a while but not so frequently at home. As they always roam after college. But even they enjoyed in college they always took great care in their studies.

On his birthday, dadi had a casual conversation with dev. She came to know that he was pammi's (Mrs.chopra) son who was very good friend of priya(maan's mother and also in some way a distant relative. Dadi got his mom's no from dev and he had a conversation with her too. Pammi was extremely happy to talk with dadi after long days. From then their relation became to blossom. Pammi even visited dadi once when she came to visit dev.

Maan, dev, geet and sam parted after their college came to an end. But they still retained their contact. They got their results which were awesome. Dev got selected in the campus interview in a reputed concern in delhi.

It became a month after their college finished. Maan wanted to something on his own. His own business. Though dadi asked him to join KC. But he refused. Dev joined office and the first project he has to abroad. Though geet was a bit worried, she reluctantly agreed considering its importance for his carrier. it was almost a year and half finished after their college.

Suddenly the story came to a twist when the marriage of geet was fixed with Rahul. The marriage was so sudden she barely had no time to talk about dev to her parents. Then  maan came to rescue geet.

Precap.

Maan entered geet's room

She sat in absolute silence.

"  I too will come with you"

"but"

"no but's maan" 

part-1,2,3--prev--next-part 5

Please give your valuable comment. I will post the pm's list later. If you need pm's please add me to your buddy list.  

Edited by appyshenoy - 12 years ago
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice,,,, update soon!!!
Luv
TC
Atiffa