FF: Fall Out ~MG~ THREAD 2

Posted: 13 years ago

~~~~~Thread 2~~~~~
Misinterpretations . . . Misunderstandings

Lies . . . Vengeance

Love . . . Hatred

Leads to Fall Out

Everything thing you have is someday going to be gone.

When a young woman who runs from love meets a young man who teaches her to love, the world around her becomes all the more meaningful. Everything becomes beautiful but like they say every rose has its thorns.

The biggest mistake of her life . . . Falling in love.

The biggest blunder made by her . . . Trusting him.

Leaving her scarred he walked away.

What she thought was love was nothing but an illusion 

Now, she is left standing alone in the crowd, shifting her eyes in space, trying to search what's lost.

Why of all people it happened with her, she could never figure out.

They say look before you fall, she looked, and she still fell.

Broken Heart, Broken Dreams, Tears of Despair . . . Destiny.

When he had love . . . He drove it away . . . Now, all he is left with is Regret.

Nothing hurts like Love

Credit VM Maker

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ88m3KIUS4[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

~Thread 1~

CHAPTER 1: Desolated

CHAPTER 2: Memories

CHAPTER 3: A Wash of Pain and Anger

CHAPTER 4: Outrageous Claim

CHAPTER 5: You were/are/will always be . . . Mine

CHAPTER 6: A Warm Fuzzy Feeling

CHAPTER 7: Searing Pain

~Thread 2~
CHAPTER 8: Ruined

CHAPTER 9: Tangled Feelings

CHAPTER 10: Beggining of an Unending Bond

CHAPTER 11: Tattered pages of his Heart

CHAPTER 12 : Confusion & Realism

CHPATER 13 : Re-Living the Past

CHAPTER 14 : Re-Living the Past

CHPATER 15 : Re-Living the Past

CHAPTER 16: Towards THE Fall Out

CHAPTER 17 : Towards THE Fall Out

Those who wish to be PMed plz add 
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kkk finally found it,,,congo,,,congo  dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,excellent ff,,well deserved to go the second thread
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bt werzd  update,aur kitna tadpaoge tumhare fans ko,mk it sooonn dear cant wait

Chapter 8

Ruined

She slapped him repeatedly, one slap after another. She slapped him until he held her hand. She slapped him until she moved backwards, until her hands fell to her sides, until her vision was blinded with tears, until silence filled the sir.

That was when she cursed her being.

That was when she felt disgusted to have ever loved him.

That was what took to shatter anything which was left of her.

That was what it took to push her to a point of no return.

Even after all the hurt, somewhere deep inside subconsciously she had wished for everything to be back to what it was when they were in love but now even that wish died. She had dreamt of him coming back, saying sorry and she'd take him back without any explanation but that dream was shattered.

All those countless nights she cried herself to sleep, all those dark evenings when she would sit in a corner and stare at his photograph for hours, wish he was there, all those memories of the love they shared were what gave her strength to keep going on, but he had trampled on them by saying those damned words. Although he had shut himself away from her, somewhere she knew whatever the reason was for his behaviour it was not insecurity. It couldn't be. She knew he trusted her more than even his own self. Her mind drifted back to the incident which made her certain she chose the right man.

Chasing her he called out "Geet . . . Stop"

She laughed as she ran through the hallway in the mansion.

"Geet you better stop or else don't blame me for what I do" She heard him shout from somewhere behind.

Looking over her shoulder she saw him running after her as she smirked and sticking out her tongue at him she entered one of the rooms and locked it behind her. Panting she rested her back against the door as a smile formed at her lips. She was blissfully happy. Her life was like a fairytale. She chuckled as she heard him bang at the door.

"Geet open the door" she heard him call out.

"NOPE" she said as she laughed listening to his frantic banging at the door.

"Geet I will break it" He warned.

"Oh Yeah, Go ahead, but if I am not wrong this is Dadi ma's room . . . break open the door and then explain to her why exactly did you break her bedroom door" She replied and not receiving a reply from his end she chuckled as she teased him yet again "What happened Mr Khurana, are you planning your further course of action . . . need any help"

Smiling she waited for a reply but strangely he did not retort back. that was so unlikely him. She waited . . . and waited . . .  wand waited. Frustrated she creaked open the door and peeped out. the next thing she knew she was dangling in mid air as Maan slung her over his shoulder. God, how she hated falling for his tricks but apparently she always ended up falling for it. She hit her fists at his shoulder as she kicked her legs but even she knew her efforts were futile. After all this man practiced tai-chi every morning, in moments like these she whole heartedly wished he did not have such good physique. She wasn't so fragile but alas, all hits playful hits or not so playful thumps at his back were like absolutely unnoticed by him. Didn't he feel any pain, was he made of stone, Ok, why was she even thinking about it. Of course he was made of a rock.

"Maan put me down NOW" she commanded and was instantly greeted by a sarcastic 'Ha ha . . . No way"

"Where are you taking me" she asked realising there was no point trying to talk him into letting her down. She was rewarded with a silent reply so she figured as much there was no point even asking him. Then her eyes feel at her fingers . . . her nails . . . long nails. She smirked as she pinched his arms and instantly she was on her feet as he winced and shot her one of those 'You're-so-dead' glare which she replied by sticking out her tongue before she ran to the terrace.

Looking behind she noticed he was not following her. now that was yet again so unlike him. She figured it was another of his tricks to get her so she locked the terrace entrance behind her, not this Mr Khurana she smirked. But was she underestimating him, turned out yes she was as the next second she felt strong arms around her waist. She smiled as she felt his lips touch her cheek.

Nuzzling her ear he spoke "Trying to run from me . . . Your bad, that is so not happening, I keep an eye on you 24/7"

"Oh yeah . . . well then, you must also be knowing about my secret affair with Dev"

"My brother" He asked much to her surprise she expected him to blast at her but strangely he only tightened his grip around her as he rubbed his subtle against her cheek.

"His chocolate brown eyes are quite attractive" she tried once more time but well she failed yet again as this time she felt her legs lift off the ground and in no time she  was pinned against the wall. Holding her wrists he pinned them by her side he kissed her chin and spoke hoarsely "You need serious classes at How-To-Tease-Maan-Singh-Khurana. BTW I must say nice try. But next time before you try your hand at pulling out the worse side of me, make sure you have met my brother before talking about his eyes. They aren't brown you see, they are black"

"What if I had said black" she asked as she smirked and this time she got a good reply "I will pull out his eyes and burn them and chuck him out of the country and make sure he never gets anywhere near you"

She gulped as she listened to his reply this was his own brother he was talking about.

"He's your brother" she managed to say as she felt him kiss her throat.

"You're my Geet" that was his reply before he smacked his lips onto hers.

Her hands moved behind his neck as she felt him lift her in air, in order to have better access of her sweet mouth.

Breaking apart he whispered "Your mine and I know that, but for the record I am not some insecure jerk but baby I am possessive and I may get over possessive so you should watch out your words, might come back to you . . . and yeah, he is my brother but if he dares as much as look at you in that way which is forbidden for anyone but me, he sure will not be spared although I might not burn his eyes"

"Maan but here we are talking about me looking at him, what you'd do if I look at him that w'

He did not let her complete as he crashed his mouth onto hers and captured her lips in a sloppy kiss. His hands moved behind her back as he pulled her to him. She smiled against his lips as she returned the kiss in equal fervour. Her hands moved into his hair as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues danced with each other as they felt a wave of euphoria ripple through their hearts.

"You are so full of me, you don't have time to check out others and even if you do I don't think I need to tell you what I would do but if the trailer was not enough I don't mind showing the movie . . . up for it baby" he whispered as he rested his forehead against hers.

She smiled as she admitted "Not my fault you see, no one can help but be smitten by you. I am absolutely charmed by you"

"Says the girl who has bewitched me" He replied as he got back to where he had left.

Later in the day, they took a walk through the garden hand in hand, stealing glances at each other . . . kissing every few minutes. They were both in their own world when she thought someone was watching them. She looked over her shoulder but there was no one. he looked at her as he asked if anything was wrong but she dismissed it as nothing.

Feeling thirsty she told him she'd be back in a jiffy. She walked towards the kitchen and all while she felt someone was following her but every time she looked back there was no one. Opening the fridge she guzzled water as she wanted to leave the kitchen and run back to Maan as soon as possible. She was just not getting good vibes.

Soon she felt someone standing behind her and she knew it wasn't Maan. Scared she turned to come face to face with a man dressed in blue jeans and white shirt. His eyes had something in them which she didn't approve of. He startled her by holding her wrists. Her eyes widened in shock as she snapped back her hand and took a step backwards. There was something uncanny and menacing about his black eyes.

"Hi I am dev" he introduced himself as he extended his hand forward. She simply tried walking out before he held her hand and pulled her to him. She was terrified.

"What the hell'

She couldn't complete as he covered her mouth with his palm

The next thing she knew was being dragged inside some room. Closing the door behind him, he pinned her against the door as he spoke "Man you're damned beautiful. Mind spending some time with me"

"Leave my hand NOW" she shouted.

"Sweet heart, I am not going to tell bro, some making out with me won't hurt. Aren't you bored of bro. You've been with him since the morning. I saw you guys kissing on the terrace and in the garden, and from the looks on bro's face I guess you taste good"

"SHUT UP" she yelled at the top of her voice.

Moving his gingers over her lower lip he parted her lips as he lustfully stared at her. She wriggled as she tried pushing him away to which he replied by tightening his grip.

"You're tempting me by your girly squirming" He bit out as she looked at him angrily.

"Leave me now or else lord save you from Maan's wrath" she warned.

"You think you will go and tell him about all this and he'd believe you over his own brother." He chuckled sardonically as she tried harder to push him off her.

Her nails dig in his shoulder as he winced in pain and the next moment he pushed her onto the bed.

Before she could get a hold of the situation she saw him take calculative steps towards her as he tore open his shirt. She was about to shout out to Maan when she felt wait over her and a hand covering her mouth. She gasped as tears formed in her eyes. she tried to yell but he covered her mouth tighter.

"Oh wait, why am I using my hand to shut you up when my mouth will definitely do a better job at it." he smirked as he moved closer to her face and just as he removed his palm from her mouth she pushed him with all her strength and ran towards the door. She'd only reached the door when she felt him pull her back as she crashed onto his chest and they landed on the floor with her atop Dev.

The door creaked open.

That was he found them . . . her lying on top of his half naked brother.

As soon as dev saw his flabbergasted brother standing at his room's door he pushed her off him as he instantly got on his feet and spoke "Bro thank god you came at the right time . . . this girl here is insane, she was forcing herself on me"

Her eyes widened in shock as she got on her feet and just as she opened her mouth to speak Maan showed her a hand indicating her not to utter a word. Her eyes burned with tears as she felt her world collapse onto her.

Dev smirked as he saw his brother taking his side but the next moment he felt blow on his face. Maan punched him hard on the face as Dev fell onto the ground. lifting by the collar Maan punched him again as he roared "How dare you force yourself on my Geet"

She bit her lip as she felt her heart explode in gratitude.

Maan held dev by the collar as he thumped him in the stomach and barked "I have endured all your wrong doings for Dadi ma's sake but no more Dev. You have crossed all your limits. I forgave when you when you misbehaved with Meera thinking you were a kid back then but dare you come near Geet . . . I will not buy this any longer" with that said he dragged dev out of the house and broke all ties with him. Turning on his heels he asked the security to shut the door as Dev seethed with abhorrence.

That was when she ran and threw her arms around him.

He had trusted over his own brother and now after all this time he accused her of disloyalty.

Even though they were miles apart, she was his . . . Forever. How could he think so lowly of her? What had she ever done to deserve such treatment from him of all people?

What his betrayal couldn't do, his few words of mistrust did in a flash . . . made her regret falling in Love.

She couldn't speak for the ache in her heart.

That was when he pulled her to him and yet again kissed her only this time she was not in for giving in. She wouldn't ever again fall for his trap. She fought him with strength she never knew she had, she wriggled as she pushed him with everything that was in her. He looked at her blankly.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME" Geet yelled as she cried.

He pulled her to him as he forcefully hugged her, wildly kissing her face as he rasped "Only I can touch you"

She pushed him as she slapped him again "LEAVE"

Holding her shoulders he shook her angrily "tell me exactly when he managed to take my place, aisa kya hai usme that you forgot a three yr relation"

"I should have" Geet bit out as she pushed his hands off her.

"As though you haven't" He retorted.

"Shut up . . . just shut up Mr Maan Singh Khurana" Holding his collar she questioned "you left me to die and I forgot you . . . yeah I should have but you know what, the idiot that I am leave forgetting you, I was hopeful you'd come back"

Her eyes were spitting fire. Her heart crying, her soul wanting to perish, she was a girl long dead.

"You never looked back but I waited, you threw me out of your life but I could never throw you out my memories"

She would associate every single god damn thing with him. She'd listen to a song on the radio and instantly some odd memory would strangle the strings in her heart. She'd see red roses and the only thing she could remember was him hiding them.

"Every night in the past two years I have cried myself to sleep, but how would you know that, you were probably too busy with your life, why would you care if someone is killing herself thinking where she went wrong, what was her fault, Now I know where I went wrong . . . my mistake was falling for a heartless man like you" She spit out as he looked him in the eye. He was expressionless and yet again she couldn't understand a thing which was happening.

There were times when at night she would hear footsteps and she'd rush to the door, push it open and stand there waiting for him but he never came.

"How I wished you would have been there to wipe those countless tears but probably your hand is too royal too touch a mere stupid girl that I am. Geet your tears twinge my heart, yehi kaha tha na, Geet I promise I will never let these precious pearls fall from your eyes, yeh kaha tha na, Geet your smile enlightenes my world, oops, stupid me, why am I telling you what it is. Why would you be bothered? You're Maan Singh Khurana you naturally have better job than to think about a mere heartbroken girl. I would wake up in the night and call out your name and wonder if you were feeling the same way but foolish me, you probably were busy sleeping in your room . . . peacefully. My eyes yearned to catch a glimpse of you and when yesterday you came here for once I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought you are some illusion, a far-fetched dream, the moment I would open my eyes, I'd try to catch you and you'd fade away and when I knew you were there, there for real you left me again . . . like always. You tell me what am I, a piece of rock, a clay doll, a play toy, filth, what exactly am I to you, jab man mein aaya love me, jab man mein aaya throw me away, damn it I have a heart and it hurts. Every day since I came here, I would spend hours sitting at the window, thinking you might just come back, all these days when I'd let my imagination get the better of me, I never realised I was fooling myself. I thought you loved me, yes, even after everything that I went through I still believed in our love. But I was wrong, plain wrong. You never loved me and thank you for showing me the reality. After all how long could I live under false hope, I needed this reality check"

Leaving his collar she got on her feet as wiped her tears "I curse the day I met you, I disgust the feeling I felt when you touched me, I loathe each and every lie you told me, I detest the so called love that we shared, I hate you Mr Maan Singh Khurana"

He got on his feet as he left, leaving her to her misery. She fell to her knees as she screamed. She stayed there crying until . . . until she heard a cry. Her baby, her light in the dark, her only ray of hope, her life needed her and she would be there. Wiping her tears she got on her feet as she ran to her baby doll.

Cradling her daughter to sleep, Geet hugged her as she pledged to never let anyone hurt her.

Bracing herself to face the man she once upon a time loved, she walked in the office building masking a professional face.

And there he was . . . the object of her pain, Maan Singh Khurana, standing in front of her as though nothing happened.

No matter how hard was it on her to work with him, she was a professional and she would act like one. She would feign indifference, as long as it was professional she would bear his hurtful presence around her but it ended there, beyond the point of professionalism, they shared no relation whatsoever. That was the borderline and further she would avoid him and show him he was nobody to her . . . just nobody.

CHAPTER 9: Tangled Feelings

What happened after the slap will also come as a flash back from Maan's perspective later so for now keep dreaming why he did what he did and everything . . . enjoy hating him most of you do and those who don't I love you guys . . . Shika di this one is for you for always being there . . . and Jia, Aash and Shreya I hope your brain cells dance after this . . . Reva this one is not at all for you, u were happy when machar khaying me na, I HAAATTTEEE u . . . BTW people I am not at all happy with how the scene has come out . . . I tried but I couldn't write any different . . . anyway sorry for the sloppy update . . .

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow congrats for the new thread !!
awsome update yaar !!!!
so so lovely ...
i hope maan gets to understand her soon 
Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread...gosh so much of hard work 2 find a thread!!!!
Dilsay thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread...
Very well written and a good concept...
Continue soon
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

congrtas on ur new thread muskaan...

😃😃😃😃😃😃
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
wow muski... From the point where maan would believe geet blindly,
didn't evev need her to say anything n he trusted her to this... Where he thinks
that may have fallen for a better kisserrr ... Aww girl I'm dying to read what
happened that vanished the trust n left behind this much hurt.

Thanx for a lovely / painful ( ha ha ha ) readEdited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago