FF: Fall Out ~MG~ THREAD 2 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Recap: She was running on the road senseless.

A car was approaching her.

There was a screech and a scream.

Blood

He saw blood.

CHAPTER 11

Tattered Pages of his Heart

There was a terrible commotion in the Police station as he banged loudly on the table in a fit of unfathomable rage. Barking profanities at the officers he warned them against relieving that irresponsible reckless truck driver who was to blame for his Geet's accident which had left her battling for her life. There was no way whatsoever he would let the ba***** get away scot free by just paying a darned fine. He cared a damn about Geet's statement that she gave to the police about an hour ago thereby freeing the driver of all blame and instead holding her own carelessness responsible for the accident, rather he would make sure the driver rot in hell.

With one final menacing look he pranced out of the office slamming the door behind him with a bang.

~*~*~*~

When he'd seen his Geet slump onto the ground and blood ooze out of her head, her hands, her legs, her body, that moment in time when he'd felt the worse of fears stir his nerves and when he'd felt the fright of losing her, he'd made a run towards her. He'd lifted her in his arms as he hugged for dear life. Feeling her irregular heartbeats slowing down wrenched his soul, her dying pulse shook him to the core and her closed eyes killed him inside out. The fear of not being able to see his reflection in her hazels ever again had seized his heart scaring the hell out of him as for the first time in his life he'd panicked.

Without wasting a single second he'd rushed her to the hospital. He'd threatened the s*** out of the hospital authorities with his frenzied roaring and aggressive thundering at having to wait despite of an emergency. He'd barked orders over phone to get that damned driver arrested. He'd made his people knock the hell out of that man.

He was then a man not in his right senses. Having seen the woman who once ruled his heart and soul battling for her life had overwhelmed his defences. With the shattering of the last of his resolves, he'd accepted the inevitable . . . she still lived in him. When the doctors had told him she was out of danger he'd rushed inside the ICU ignoring anything else that the doctors had to say. He had had tears in his eyes when he saw her frail form lying on that hospital bed. She'd flinched in her sleep as he'd run towards her and caressed her puckered forehead just as she'd relaxed. Taking her hand in his he'd kissed her palm as tears rolled down his then softened face. He'd whispered those three words which he had been denying till then . . . I love you Mishti, before finally vacating the room after having sat there for hours wide awake holding her hand. He couldn't afford for his feelings to be known to her and when he'd seen her trying to open her eyes he'd left her alone yet again. Yes, he loved her but this seemingly simple fact didn't change a thing only that now he knew there was no point in denying what his heart felt, at least not to self.

He'd turned around facing the wall when Pinky and Arjun had come to the hospital with Meha. He'd asked the hospital staff to lie about who had brought Geet to the hospital. He'd watched her covertly, making sure not to let his presence known but he'd seen that flickering in her eyes and he knew she'd sensed him around. Yet he also knew after what had happened the previous night she would disregard even the idea of him being there with her.

Then, when she'd gained consciousness, he'd heard Arjun apologise for having told her a lie. Apparently, she had refused to go to some picnic the other day and so fake phone call to get her to the farmhouse. Had Meha not chosen that exact second to bawl, he would have barged in the room and given that moron Arjun a piece of his mind. Then he'd seen Arjun leaving with Meha as Pinky had stayed back with Geet.

Later she had given her statement to the police. After which he had created a fuss inside the police station.

~~~

Walking out of the police station, he got in his car as he drove back to the hospital.

He stayed there all day, watching her from a far, content she was fine. When he knew she was asleep under the effect of sedatives, he sneaked in the room, sat by her side holding her hand in his and shed tears of anguish. Staring intently at her face he whispered "Why can't I stop loving you even after . . ." he trailed off.

"All these years I had made sure to toughen myself and shut out even the slightest traces of the feelings I have for you. But just a few words from you had the power to strangle my insides." He rasped painfully after sitting in silence for quite some time.

"When I'd said that I can be over-possessive, that time I myself did not know the extent to which I could go in this possessiveness. But when I saw Arjun hug you, I couldn't control the urge to kiss you and let you know just whose you are. I know I behaved inhumanly but I" He stopped as he let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a fraction of a second before finally saying "I needed you to assure me you were still Maan-ki-Geet. And when you kissed me back I knew it for a fact you were still all mine"

Running a hand through her hair he said hoarsely "But knowing only deepened the loss and left me fighting with myself trying to suppress my feeling" He softly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "Then I heard Pari say those words which jabbed a thousand needles into me." A ripple of pain passed through him as he continued "It pricked me to no end and I lost the last of control that I had." He looked at her remorsefully "That night I drank endless thinking it would soften the blow that her words had thrown at me. But it only stirred memories which I dreaded to even think of as I knew it was a closed chapter." As he said that his heart lurched with pain "I don't know when I lost myself and my legs walked over to your house on their own accord." He cupped her cheek with his hand as he spelled his heart out "Spending the past two years in loneliness had seeded insecurities in me and when you refused to acknowledge your love, when you asked me to leave, I couldn't take it and I just wanted to hear those words from you." He kissed her forehead letting his lips linger there for longer than usual. He let out puff of air as he said "then you said it" Resting his forehead against hers he whispered "Then you kissed me and it felt like heaven to feel your love solely for me. But you pushed me away and I saw that anger in your eyes which I mistook as disgust and uttered those baseless words."

"Trust me Geet, I didn't mean any of it. But how could you say' he trailed off as his mind drifted to that night . . .

~~Flashback~~

"I curse the day I met you, I disgust the feeling I felt when you touched me, I loathe each and every lie you told me, I detest the so called love that we shared, I hate you Mr Maan Singh Khurana"

Hearing her say she hates him, he realised just what he had said to her moments ago. He had accused her of infidelity which even he knew was a plain lie. He knew it then she regretted what they shared. Not having the strength to reckon her hatred for him he walked away.

Wobbling through the hallway of the hotel, he stopped outside his suite as he fidgeted with the keys.

Entering the door he kicked shut it behind him and walking over to the dining area he opened the refrigerator as he pulled out a bottle of rum. Opening the cork with his teeth he threw it onto the tiled floor and gulped the drink just as it dripped from the sides of his mouth and down his jaw and across his neck and into his shirt.

Every night in the past two years I have cried myself to sleep, but how would you know that, you were probably too busy with your life . . .

Banging the bottle onto the floor he pulled away his Tie harshly and throwing it away he clutched his hair painfully digging his nails into his scalp.

My mistake was falling for a heartless man like you . . .

As her words came back to him she shook his head as he rasped "No, No, It wasn't a mistake."

"No" he roared holding his chest in agony.

How I wished you would have been there to wipe those countless tears but probably your hand is too royal too touch a mere stupid girl that I am.

Her tear streamed face flashed in front of him and he rasped "Geet please, please baby, your tears twinge my heart. Please don't cry" He raised his hand to wipe away her tears and just as he touched her cheeks she disappeared as he stumbled forwards.

You're Maan Singh Khurana you naturally have better job than to think about a mere heartbroken girl.

He saw her sitting on the couch. He ran over to the couch as he fell at its foot. Resting his head in her lap he whispered "You're the only thing in my mind." Looking up, he reached his hand to her face as he cupped it and raved "How could you even think I'd forget you. How could you say I slept peacefully knowing that you are out there killing yourself crying? Don't you know me" He moved his face closer to her and then . . . she vanished. Restlessly searching for her in the room he plonked on the couch as he grunted in pain.

You never loved me . . .

"NO" he roared as he sprang up and off the couch. "You can't say that. You cannot say that." He mumbled incoherently as he saw her standing near the window sill.

He hugged her from behind as he bit her cheek forcefully "Take back your words NOW." He sucked her at her cheek as he squeezed her belly. Resting his cheek at her shoulder he rubbed his subtle against her skin as he said "Baby please" he nuzzled her ear "Say you don't mean it." Her silence was becoming unbearable for him and he turned her painfully holding her by the shoulders. Cupping her face he slammed his lips onto hers and'

She disappeared.

I curse the day I met you . . .

"But I cherish the day I first saw you" he wobbled as he fell onto the ground.

I disgust the feeling I felt when you touched me . . .

"I relish the feelings that your touch evokes in me" he stumbled as he got on his feet.

I loathe each and every lie you told me . . .

"They weren't lies, No they weren't" he walked over to the bed.

I hate you Mr Maan Singh Khurana . . .

"But I Lo' he passed out as he slumped onto the bed.

~~Present~~

"Mishti, why did things change so drastically" He muttered as he questioned his fate which played the worse of game with him.

"When I let you go, when I distanced myself from you, I felt as though everything was slipping out of my hand and I couldn't do anything. I was never so helpless but you had to go. Sometimes when in the darkness of the night I would dream of you, I felt like running to you and pull you in my arms and never let go but I couldn't." Suddenly his eyes turned the darker shade of black as he remembered just why he couldn't and the next second he left her hand as he turned to leave.

"Maan"

A hand held his wrist.

He froze.

*~*~*~*~*~*
CHAPTER 12 : Confusion & Realism

So guys what say, he is not that bad after all . . . Things will begin clearing soon . . . I have actually changed the course of the story, earlier I was planning on letting them be in Amritsar for some while and have them play some Office-office but then I already m going to go Office way in BSLS N TB so I decided not to opt that route here and instead I omitted that bit and now there will be a direct Jump to Delhi in the next part (most certainly) and this will also shorten the FF as I desperately want to end at least one running FF before my birthday(though that won't happen as I have only 12 days before that anyway) n this will be the first one to end. Besides I hate dragging and I don't want to drag the suspense so yes you'll get a BIF FAT HINT as they go to Delhi. JIA, SHREYA n AASH me now scared of ur guesses . . . no wonder u always nail it . . . PS: those who hated Maan . . . be ready to regret it. Ok enough of my blithering.

*~*~*~*~*~*

NOTE: Firstly I have no idea about medical procedures or anything related to bio n m too lazy to Google. Although I have tried my level best not to use any medical specifications/terms/procedures/anything but if still there is an error let me know I'll edit.

As usual i have not proof read it . . . last time instead of chest i had written cheat, baad mein edit karne ka no use, i have no idea is baar what have i omitted or written which needs editing

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
hmm am i supposed to tell something?
well i don't think so..
i don't think i can speak after such a spectacular update!!
it is so beautifully written that i think i forgot to breathe while reading it..
Maan's views are very well written..especially for each word of hers, his own reply was awewsome..👏 I had tears in my eyes!!
Awesome Meenu give me a hug sweetie🤗
That's it i can't say more..i haven't yet came out of the feel even though i watched some funny videos to come out of it!
MAN!! your writing affects me so much..
i have to read something funny urgently or else i will not sleep tonight!
PS: Me first😆
Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it

heermeher thumbnail
is geet's baby maan's baby too
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luvely prt so maan had also suffered,dnt knw wht went wrong btwn dem,do continue
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I never hate maan but still y he let her go like dat 4r heaven sake dey have a daughter don't he want to be wid her.

Originally posted by: --Shika--

hmm am i supposed to tell something?

well i don't think so..
i don't think i can speak after such a spectacular update!! do i smell butter
it is so beautifully written that i think i forgot to breathe while reading it.. is knushi mein listen to taylor swifts song breathe . . .😉
Maan's views are very well written..especially for each word of hers, his own reply was awewsome..👏 I had tears in my eyes!!jhoot bole crow kate . . . wait lemme go out and find a crow n tie a purana jamana types paigam n send him to Hyd n ask him to bite u then give my lub letter since my cell phone ditched me kuch na kuch toh tarika nikalna hi tha mujhe . . . oh wait but i will need a kabootar for that koi gal kon gutar gu ko doonde i'd rather go for sqealing one . . . besides since that moron has told mom i should away from black m in love with black, main bhi dekhti hun kab tak mom can stop me let papa come back sabse pehle me going shopping n getting a black jean papa ke samne mommy ka bolenge . . . Sowwwiiie went random LIKE ALWAYS . . .
Awesome Meenu give me a hug sweetie🤗running to crush ur bones🤗
That's it i can't say more..i haven't yet came out of the feel even though i watched some funny videos to come out of it!di on a serious note it wasnt senti . . . not for me to say the least, i mean its not senti . . . why r u getting senti when its not senti, god now me getting senti why m i writing senti again n again
MAN!! your writing affects me so much..Di store main sach mein toh nahi gaye the na . . .😆 
i have to read something funny urgently or else i will not sleep tonight! Funny so chowie i would have PMed u something but i have not writen the funny part yet😆 
PS: Me first😆dekha we have a connection or lets just say PM connection . . . Oops i have to PM my buddies abt the updates but will do that tomorrow after TL . . .

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update muskan...
maan always thinks abt his geet but not abt his daughter why????
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Awww loved how maan wa pouring his heart out about his thoughts & feelings b4 geet
Maan had also suffered aswell,,loved it how maan was recalling geets words and answering bak to them
Has geet heard everything or not?
Cont soon Xx..
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!!

loved it ...Maan's views are well narrated ...wonderful👏

Edited by -dia- - 13 years ago