Users

Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
take ur time dear we all r waiting😊

TeAsEr

The smile that had been playing at his lips just moments ago vanished just as the words sank in and he broke the hug to look into her eyes. Did she really mean it? Was she not happy with him? Uncertainty coursed through him as he stated at her eyes.

Probably three hours and the update will be up . . .😳
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
muski kitna time??
meri tabiyat kharab hai me wanting to sleep bol de kitna time to mai sochu??
bari walli didi u better go to bed . . . you can read it later . . . please don't stree yourself and take care of ur health . . . i'll take around 20 more minutes . . .
febinyusuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

bari walli didi u better go to bed . . . you can read it later . . . please don't stree yourself and take care of ur health . . . i'll take around 20 more minutes . . .

TIMEUP muski 😊

Recap: "Promise me baby, you will never' ever question your presence in my house. It's yours as much as it's mine." She whispered painfully and the moment he heard those damned words, instinctively his grip over her loosened as his hands fell to the sides and he left abruptly.

Chapter 14

Re-Living the Past . . . Part 2

Drops of blood dripped onto the white tiled floor, as he clutched the broken glass inside his fist. Ignoring the pain and the blood, he tightened his fist as he let the glass cut through his palm. This pain was his life. It was what kept him going.

He kind of knew why she was here, but then he did not want her here. He closed his eyes momentarily only to see her face again . . . those hazels were accusing him. The accusatory remark ringed inside his head.

"Promise me baby, you will never' ever question your presence in my house. It's yours as much as it's mine."

As the hurt and agony kicked in, he sank to the ground as he subconsciously cursed his destiny. "Geet" he mumbled incoherently as a lone tear escaped his eye. He had asked her why she was in his house . . . ironically there was a time when, he couldn't wait for her to come in his house forever.

The girl he loved and still loves, he can never be with her. The son in him would never permit their togetherness. Maan loved her, Maan Singh Khurana hated her. He remembered the day which marked the beginning of the doom of his love . . .

~Flash Back~

"Baby I am so happy" Maan raved as he Geet off her feet.  Her laughter filled the air as she wrapped her arms round his neck and her hair fell onto his face as he twirled her around. "Put me down Maan" she shrieked midst the fits of laughter.

Setting her down on her feet, Maan cupped her face as he looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead. "You're my lucky charm you know that" Saying so, he pulled Geet in his arms and closed his eyes to relish the feel of having his woman in his arms. Well, not that it was the first time or a long time since he last hugged her but seemingly three days and not seeing her was a big deal for him.  He had to go out of station for a deal and nothing had been working in his favour until she had gone there. This was a very important deal for Maan, although not financially but emotionally, it was his late mother's dream. His mother had wished for starting a school for autistic children in her hometown in the memory of her eldest son Samarth, who had been autistic and had died in an accident after coming under a truck. Maan had been born a year after his brother's demise and when he was ten years old his mother had in a casual talk mentioned about her wish. Since then, Maan had taken the responsibility of turning his mother's dream into a reality onto his shoulders and now after having settled well into the business he'd found just the apt location for the school. Just when the deal for the land had been finalised, the landlord had backed out. And since no paper work had been sighed, Maan couldn't do anything about it. Apparently the land owner wished not to dispose off his ancestral land to an outsider. Maan had been enraged at the reasoning given by the land owner and reprimanded him of backing out last moment but the person replied by saying it was his son who had promised a deal to Maan and not himself. He further reasoned that he had no prior knowledge about the deal until the previous day when he'd heard Maan and his son discuss about the registration of land. He said that the land was in his own name and he would not sell off his land to anyone and no ways to an outsider. It was then Geet had stepped in and well, whatever she'd said or done, Maan had no idea and hell he did not care a hoot about inquiring just how she managed do it, all that mattered was that his job had been done, the person had agreed to sell the land and it was because of his Geet.

"Just what did I do to deserve you" he whispered as he gently kissed her temple while she suddenly became serious and softly mumbled "Even if I don't want to I have to endure this relationship"

The smile that had been playing at his lips just moments ago vanished just as the words sank in and he broke the hug to look into her eyes. Did she really mean it? Was she not happy with him? Did she feel forced to continue this relationship with him as she did not want to hurt him? Or did she not want to be like her mother by leaving the man who loved her? Was this is why she was pulling along with him? Uncertainty coursed through him as he stared into her eyes. Then she broke into a fit of laughter as he looked at her, perplexed.

"Oh My God, did you see your face. It so god damn easy to fool you Mr Maan Singh Khurana"

He scowled as he forcefully encircled her waist and crushing her body against his he said authoritatively "You dare say that ever again." Suddenly his face hardened and he whispered "If you're not happy with me I would never force you into'

She shut him by kissing him hard on the mouth. "Was that proof enough I am blissfully happy with you."

"Love you" he replied as he deepened the kiss. "Love you more" she spoke into his mouth as they smiled into the kiss.

Hand in hand, Maan gave Geet a tour of the newly bought land. He excitedly explained to her everything about the soon to be constructed school. As they ambled through the field, people shot them peculiar glances. Geet pulled her hand away from Maan while he glared at her and laced his fingers with hers once again as he continued moving ahead.

"Please Maan, everyone is watching" Geet said softly as she tried pulling her hand away but Maan would have none of it. He squeezed her hand as he looked into her eyes letting her know there was no way he was letting go of her hand. He saw her cheeks flush and she looked at him with a baby face, pleading for him to let go of her hand.

He then left her hand and before she could even heave a sigh of relief he encircled his one arm around her waist and smirked knowingly while she frowned. "You dared pull your hand away from me' I wrapped my arm round you. If you would dare pulling yourself away from me, I would slang you over my shoulders and carry you around like sack of wheat." He stated hoarsely as he squeezed her to him while she gasped at his threat. He smiled wickedly at her as he knew that she was very well aware . . . he was more than capable to execute the threat.

Maan attended a call standing outside the temple as he promised Geet to catch up with her in a moment and Geet climbed up the temple stairs. After having finished the call, Maan quickly removed his shoes and kept them inside the car and he rushed up the stairs. He saw Geet standing with her hands folded together and eyes closed as she murmured her prayers. A tiny smile played at his lips as he watched the serene look on her face. He took a step in her direction and just then---

"She is Mohinder Handa's daughter"

"Who the one in blue suit"

"Yes, that would be her" the man replied.

"Insaaniyat naam ki cheez nahi thi Modinder handa mein"

"She is no less than her father, you know, she could have helped . . . Kiran Khurana'

~Present~

The door creaked open breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Oh my god"

A shrill voice hit his ears just as his eyes shot up and instantly he was on his two feet.

"Maan"

"I had a few meetings lined up" Maan lied as he tried to gauge his way out. He was in no condition to talk with anyone.

"She doesn't deserve it"

"I'll see you in the evening" Maan tried to avoid the talk as best as he could without letting the vulnerable side of his be prominent.

"Stop being ignorant Maan. How can you let her still affect you." Pammi exclaimed "You do remember what she---

"I haven't forgotten" Maan said dejected. Re-living it all again was impossible for him. He couldn't and did not want to talk about it, at least not when he was so emotionally charged.

"Why is she here?"

"Dadi ma called her"

"Why did she come? I am sure she has an ulterior motive---

"NOT NOW" Maan barked.

"Her nose is exactly like Meera" Savitri Devi said as she softly pinched Meha's nose while Geet replied with a slight smile "Even her eyes are like her."

Savitri Devi kept an assuring hand over Geet's own. Geet smiled as she fought back the tears which threatened to spill down her cheeks.

"Are you happy" Savitri Devi asked out of the blue while Geet flinched but she managed to mask her true feeling as she plastered a fake smile and replied "Of course. Having a daughter like Meha who wouldn't be happy"

"Are you happy living without Maan" Savitri Devi reframed the question tactfully, she very well knew her children were suffering away from each other but then they were lying flat on her face. All the time she had been in London, she had sensed something creepy about Maan's behaviour. He never mentioned Geet to her in those two years, and she knew something was gravely wrong. She had tried coming back, but Maan had been quite persistent that she stayed with Anwesha. He'd made countless excuses to keep her from coming back. Although she wanted to come back and ask him just was the problem with him, she'd avoided any sort of confrontation with Maan knowing he was too much in torment to answer her question. But then she received that phone call and she just had to set things right and so she had come back. Two days back at Amritsar Airport Maan had said they had a mutual break up . . .

~Flashback~

"WHAT" Pammi yelled as Maan and Savitri Devi looked at her in astonishment.

Then Meha started wailing.

"How is that even possible" Savitri Devi exclaimed as Maan stepped inside the hotel suite after putting Meha to sleep.

"How could you not tell me about my grandchild" she questioned unbelievably as Maan's eyes widened in shock and he replied instantly "She is not mine"

"I don't understand anything Maan. She is Geet's daughter and--- I demand to know just what the hell had happened in the past two years"

"She's Meera's daughter. Geet adopted her after Meera's death"

"But'

"Dadi ma please, I'll tell you everything when time comes. For now all I can tell you . . . Me and Geet are no longer together. We had a breakup"

"WHAT" Savitri Devi thundered "And you choose to tell me now"

"It was mutual. We were never in love and we realised that a bit too late and to salvage our friendship we just . . . It's all over" Maan stated coldly.

"What do you mean OVER" Savitri Devi was fuming. To hell with what Maan was saying, she knew all too well they loved each other.

"We are still friends and that's all I have to tell" With that said Maan left the room while Savitri Devi tried grasping the situation. Meera was no more and Geet and Maan were no longer together, it was all a bit too much to digest in a matter of a few hours.

Determined it was time she took matters in her hands, she walked through the hospital corridor and turning towards her right she glanced at the ward number and entered the room.  

"Dadi ma" she heard Geet gasp.

"Aap kaisi hain beta" She asked as she walked inside.

Geet tried sitting against the head rest as Savitri Devi rushed towards her urging her to relax.

"Maan told me." Savitri Devi said while Geet's eyes widened in shock. "That you both decided to break off the engagement" She observe the play of emotions on Geet's face . . . shock . . . surprise . . . realisation . . . relief. And she knew something was amiss for sure now.

Then she began . . .

"Thank you beta, I knew you wouldn't refuse me" Savitri said as she kissed Geet's forehead.  Geet smiled at her as she got up to leave "I'll see in Delhi then. And Geet you have to refurbish the Khurana Mansion, I won't take anything less than the best" She stated teasingly as Geet chuckled.

~Present~

"Dadi ma, it was my decision as much as it was his. We had mutually come to the realisation that the relationship was nothing but a burden over us." She lied gulping back the lump in her throat "We were two very different people, and what we shared was a strong attraction which we mistook as Love. With time even our friendship was strained under the burden of a false relation and we just decided to end it all" She faked a smile "I am happy with my life"

~~~

Precap: "Had it been for Maan, the man who loves Geet, we would have always been together. But it isn't about Maan, it's about Maan Singh Khurana" he hissed as he gulped another drink whilst watching her from a far.

Precap 2: Geet smiled as she held his arm but much her to her surprise he pulled his hand away as he abruptly left.

CHPATER 15 : Re-Living the Past Part 3

Sorry for same Precap. MIGHT update again in some time otherwise defintely within 24 hours . . . And some revelations are on the way . . . BTW now you should be able to guess the reason . . .

Those who wish to be PMed plz add 

PMs in the morning😳
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

yaayyy me firsttt

me first!!me first!!

muski baby wheres the revelation u promised??😑😑😑

sab kuch pata tha iss me jo bhi bataya tu😭😭😭😭

aur kitna tadpana..lagta hai sacchi me agra ki trip ka plaaning kar rahihai tu!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okies...so mom died longgg back...and geets dad had a hand in it..lekin wo log kya baat kar rahe the??

u didnt say when mom died...geet to tabhi choti hone chahiye thi na?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

and Pammi the witch is again bhadkaoing maan😑😑😑😑

darling do remember...the more u delay the truth revelation...the more u owe us updates..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10 updates maan papad belowing😑😑😑
5 updates me maaneet romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fir epilogue bhi chahiyeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

so lets get to work!!

dadimaan will do truth revelation kya??
dev jail me nahihai to mar gaya kya??
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

and baby dont forget to study ok!!😳😳

love u my evil cinders😳😳😳😳
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
chal r ko unreserve kiya..warna i forget n then get gaalis!!
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome prt.phew mehha is meeras daughter.so their breakup has to do smthing wid her dad n his mom.cont soon.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update... at lest some revelations... still so much is mystery...