kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wer  ru dear,,,,cum back sooon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
love the way u hv written past and present from both of their perspective...
but y is he hurting her? an he is not able to c her with anyone else as well...
eagerly waiting for the next update
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear...
maaneet  n  meha scenes  r  nice...
looking  fwd...

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope everything is alright at your end!

updating in ten minutes

286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hai

i just completed .. d story is so good...

pl update soon or lisiting me

Well I know you guys want to kill . . . as I had promised to update two days back, but before you get ready with your rotten tomatoes and juttis . . . My net crashed and if you would have noticed I was not online for the last two days . . . I had no control over it, blame BSNL not me . . . anyway sorry for the delay . . . here's the update . . . and this one is super long . . .
ITALIC font is Past . . . NORMAL font is Present.

Chapter 6

A Warm Fuzzy Feeling

And before he knew it his hold on her gradually changed from painful to gentle. Before he knew it they were swaying to the music. Before he knew it he was in another world.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Letting all damned logic down the drain he extended his arm forward as he smiled "May I have a dance"

Unwittingly she took in his hand, as he led her to the dance floor. A slow smile spread over her face as they danced to the music.

Dil Ne Tum Ko Chun Liya Hai
Tum Bhi Isko Chuno Na

Their eyes locked with each other . . . his hand slipped around her waist sending tremors down her spine.

Khwaab Koi Dekhta Hai Tum Bhi Sapne Buno Na
Dil Ne Tum Ko Chun Liya Hai Tum Bhi Usko Chuno Na

Her hands slithered up his shoulder as she gently held onto him. They moved in perfect rhythm to the beats of music.

Dil Yeh Mera Tumse Kuch Keh Raha Hai Suno Na

Gliding his hand up her waist and into her hair, he held her head firmly yet gently as his other hand supported her waist and he swung her head in a semi-circle.

She swung round as she glanced right into his eyes. Smiling he moved behind her as he slid his fingers down her arm and entwining his fingers with hers, he swayed with the music as she rested her head over his chest. His chin was almost resting at her shoulder as his hands rested across her belly.

His subtle brushed against her cheek as her stomach churned and butterflies danced their own dance inside her tummy as she felt hand over her stomach. Her skin was like velvet, the feel of the soft and tender skin of her hand over his was sending unknown sensations through him, something that was completely alien to him.

Darr Ho Kar Bhi Darr Tum Nahin Ho

Gently twirling her around, he moved round the dance floor. They didn't realise time had actually stopped for them. They were not aware of the people around them, it was simply them.

Paas Ho Lekin Paas Kyon Nahin Ho Darr Ho Kar Bhi Darr Tum
Nahin Ho Paas Ho Lekin Paas Kyon Nahin Ho

Spinning over her heels, she moved far away from him but all the while holding his hand. He spun her right back into him as he lifted her feet off the ground and the next moment with her feet over his they were moving round the dance floor.

Tanha Tanha Samay Mehki Mehki Hawa Keh Raha Hai Jahan
Jo Suno Na Dil Ne Tum Ko Chun Liya Hai Tum Bhi Usko Chuno Na

Brushing his fingers along her collar bone he came behind her as his one hand enveloped her waist and the other rested near her neck. Her hands resting over his, they danced to the music.

Twining her arms round his neck, she held him in close proximity as his heart kept missing beats one after another. With his hands locked behind her back, they stared into each other's eyes as a natural smile played at both their lips.

Yeh To Ek Bahana Hai Dekhlo Mausam
                                                              Kitna Suhana Hai Pyaar Karne Ka           

Whisking her off her feet, he lifted her high up in the air above his head, as he spun around.

Yeh To Ek Bahana Hai Muskurati Fiza Gungunati
Hawa Kehraha Hai Jahan Jo Suno Na

Their bodies brushed against each other as he gently placed her feet on the feet, sending chills down his spine and jitters through her nerves. For a fleeting moment he felt his lips brush against her neck and that was enough to heighten his senses.

Khwaab Koi Dekhta Hai Tum Bhi Saapne Buno Na

Smiling he held her hand above her head as he shun her around. They did not realise they were the only one's dancing. They did not realise they were the only ones dancing, and that everyone else had stopped to gawk at the seemingly perfect couple.

Dil Yeh Mera Tumse Kuch Keh Raha Hai Suno

He pulled her back to him. Her hands resting at his chest, his hands encircling her waist and their faces mere inches apart . . .

Na Suno Na

That one accidental meeting changed their lives.

~~Present~~

Memories We Share Together

Her eyes spoke her heart as she looked right into his eyes, trying to read his heart and soul. And what she was saw took her breath away. She was the same mischievous gleam that was there in his eyes the day they danced their first dance.

Moments No One Else Can Know

Her eyes pricked with unshed tears. She knew what he was he thinking but she was scared to accept it. That look in his eyes was the what had had her enchanted that evening when they first met. She couldn't bear the intensity she saw in them as she looked away.

I will Keep Them Close To Me

Resting her cheek a his cheek she hugged him as they swayed gently to the music. She held onto him for the life of hers as she knew the moment he realised what he was doing he would push her away. But at that moment in time she was in the arms of the man she loved with her heart and soul, and it was like her world had come to a standstill.

And Never Let Them Go

It was like the words came out of her heart and at the point of time she knew even he hadn't let go. After two years she felt love in his touch, the way he had encircled his arms around her waist . . . tender yet passionate. For the first time in two years she felt the security that he had snatched away from her, come right back to her. He was not hurting her . . . at that moment he was once again the man who loved her dearly . . . his every move spelled love.

Once You Filled My Hands With Roses

A smile played at her lips she remembered the first time he had given her roses. God, he was literally freaking out that day. Now Maan Singh Khurana and freaking out that was a first.

"Hi Geet" He said, with his hands behind his back.

"Hi Maan" she replied trying hard to hide her irritation.

"You look beautiful" He complemented.

"Thank you" she replied as she frowned. Since the past half hour he had been chanting 'Hi Geet, You Look Beautiful' . . .  'Hi Geet, You Look Beautiful' . . . 'Hi Geet, You Look Beautiful' . . . 'Hi Geet, You Look Beautiful' . . . like a parrot. Screw beautiful, could he just not get over with it and give her the god damn flowers he was hiding behind his back. And cheery on top, he thought she couldn't see them but for his kind information . . . he needed serious classes at how-to-hide-things-behind-your-back-while-not letting-them-be-visible-from-the-sides.

"Uh . . . Hi Geet" There he went again.

She had had enough.

"Can you not give me these SIMPLY" she replied as she moved behind him and practically snatched the roses from his hands.

"I am your friend right, so you should not hesitate giving me flowers . . . BTW I like white roses these are red" She said as she sniffed in the fragrance of fresh roses moving her fingers over them.

"I know" he replied, as the understanding dawned upon him that she did not get why he was giving her roses.

Then You Gave Your Heart To Me

Geet chuckled softly as she remembered just how plainly he confessed his love.

"You knew . . . Why red then" she questioned.

"I Love you" He let out as he squeezed shut his eyes but opened them the next second.

"What" her jaw dropped to her knees.

"I Love You, so very much" He repeated as he took in her hands and squeezed it in assurance.

"Maan" She whispered.

"Yes Geet you heard me right . . . I am in love with you. And not from now, that day in the party when you tripped and landed right in my arms . . . my heart missed a beat. When I saw your face hidden behind your hair . . . I had lost myself in you. Then when we danced . . . my heart knew you were the one. And since then, this feeling that I have for you only strengthened and now I am standing right in front of you with my heart on the sleeve . . .

Then he waited for her reply . . .

"I am sorry" She pulled her hands away from his grip as she took a tentative step back.

"Geet . . . please listen to me once" He called out as she stopped in her track.

With her back facing him she stood there in silence as he spoke "Geet . . . I don't expect you to love me back. Yes if you would I will be the happiest person alive but if you don't although my heart will be in pieces I will be content to just call you my friend. If you walk out now, if you break our friendship I'd die. I promise you my feelings will never be hindrance to you. I'll lock them in a corner of my heart but please don't walk away. What I feel for you will always remain as it is but it will never be a block in your path. I just need you in my life . . ." He came in front of her as he held her hand "Be it as a friend . . ."

She was crying.

Wiping her tears he said "I am sorry for hurting you"

He kissed her forehead as he said "If you don't want me in your life . . .

He turned round as he walked away.

She stood there watching him leave. One part of her screamed to stop him, but she was glued to her spot. She knew what he felt was real but could she love him when she was so scared of the word LOVE. She'd seen her mother walk out on her dad when she was eight. She had heard her say "People fall out of love". She'd seen her father ruining his life. He just shut himself from the world . . . even her. He worked in the day . . . he worked at night. His work was his everything. For all she had seen and come to believe was that 'Love Was A Slow Poison' . . . it kills treacherously and slowly. First it tastes like sweets then slowly it becomes bitter until one day when it kills you.

She was scared of falling in love.

But seeing him walk away . . . away from her . . . the pain she felt then was hellish.

When she saw his retreating back it was like someone was slowly tearing her into shreds.

That was when she knew she couldn't live without him.

She loved him but should she love him.

It wasn't that she didn't trust him.

It was herself whom she did not trust.

What if she were like her mother.

What if she fell out of love, and left him.

Could she risk imposing so much pain upon him?

The answer was a NO.

She caught a glimpse of him as he rounded the corner and then he was gone.

When I'd kiss I'll follow this
Love was meant to be

She remembered that day when he bestowed her with faith . . . faith in the word called LOVE, faith in herself.

"Maan" she said as he jumped in air and the next second she saw the floor littered with ice.

He turned to face her and next moment he was by her side.

"Please don't cry" his voice came out as a whisper.

"You didn't wait for my reply" She said as she looked him the eye.

He simply stood there as his fingers brushed her cheeks wiping the tears.

She took a step back as said "My mom . . .

Walking over to the window she spoke out "She left my dad . . .

She closed her eyes as she suppressed her tears "For another man . . .

Digging her nails in her arms she continued "I was eight, she left me too . . .

"I don't believe in anything as much Love . . . I'm scared" She said and the next moment she felt him standing behind her as his breath fell on her nape.

He hugged her from behind as he held her hands and stopped her from hurting herself.

"I will never leave you . . . I can never leave you" he whispered in her ear.

Resting his chin at her shoulder he hugged her tight as he said "Trust me"

It came out as a plead.

She held his hands tightly as she said "I do trust you but . . .

"Is it that you don't love me . . . Geet like I have said, it is no compulsion for you to feel the same way, I just need you to be there be it as a friend" He said as he left her hands and took a few steps backward before turning his back to her.

It was then that she ran . . . and hugged him from behind.

He felt her tears slide down his bare back.

He tried to turn but she held him tighter not letting him face her.

"It is me I don't trust" She said as soon as the words escaped her mouth he pulled her in front of him.

"You are scared that you will hurt me" He stated as she looked away but he didn't let her as he cupped her face forcing her to look at him.

Resting his forehead against her he whispered "You trust me . . . right"

"Yes" she said, more to herself.

"Then trust my trust on you"

That was she threw her arms around his neck.

Lifting her off her feet he spun her around as she chuckled midst the tears. Setting her feet on the ground he kissed away the tears as he spoke in hushed tone "Thank you for coming in my life"

From that moment her life became inextricably bound up with his.

You have lost yourself in dreaming
I have lost myself in you

Geet could not stop that lone tear from escaping her eye as with the good memories the dark truth hit her "Love was never meant to be." She simply closed her eyes and lived the moment not wanting to think what was to happen as the song ended . . . she knew he would drive her away.

Now we lie beneath the sky
Stars and Midnight Blue
Stars and Midnight Blue

As the song ended he came out of his reverie and abruptly left. He left her all alone . . . abandoned yet again. All she could do was suppresses her tears.

Maan was sitting at the bar when . . .

"Arjun ki Geet" Pari said as Arjun blushed.

You can tell me you don't love any more for all I care because I know that is plain lie . . .

He raised the glass to his lips and drained it at one gulp.

Although just for a fleeting moment but your eyes betray your words before you conceal them the next second . . .

The glass broke into pieces as he crushed it with his palm and the tiny pieces cut through his skin causing blood to ooze out.

In that one passing moment when you say you hate me I see a tinge of pain in your eyes and that is enough for me to know you love me . . .

He let out a groan as he curled his fist and blood dripped down his hand and onto the crisp white tiles.

You can try as hard as you want, may be try killing me . . .

Tumbling he walked inside the bedroom.

Try tearing my heart into shreds . . .

He held the lamp as he threw it onto the ground.

Try ripping my soul, whatever you do . . .

Curling his fingers he hit the wall in a fit of anger and frustration.

I will love you no matter what . . . only yours FOREVER.

He hit the wall repeatedly as her words echoed in his mind and heart.

But I will no longer beg for you, I won't plead for you to take me back. I have understood you don't want me in your life and I will not force you into anything which isn't to your likes.

He sank to the ground.

But I promise you, wherever I am, whatever year it is, whichever place I live in, I will pray to god . .

He closed his eyes.

That someday you will once again hold me in your arms, whisk me off my feet and kiss me senseless, call me yours . . .

His mind was strong but his heart was weak.

I will pray to hear those three magical words from you again . . . Maan ki Geet

That was what she'd said when she walked out of the door ten days before he burned her house. He couldn't handle her leaving, she could not do that. He wanted her to come after him, to always plead for his love and he would keep rejecting her. He wanted to see her in pain, pain of losing everything which was hers . . . him. How could she simply leave him behind and turn her back. Only he could do that. He was sure she would come. He knew she would come. But she did not come running after him.

He was hiding in the shadows when he saw her sitting at the window sill, holding a photo frame and a dried rose close to her heart. He saw her smile midst the stream of tears that cascaded down her eyes. Probably some old memory was behind that beautiful yet spiteful smile.

That was when he burned her house. He wouldn't have her live peacefully with the remembrance of their time together.

PRECAP

"Do you not love me" Maan said, seizing her arm to hold her back.

"Maan . . . Please" Geet murmured as she shut her eyes, she was at the brink of tears.

"Tell me . . . You do" He pulled her as her back crashed against his chest.

"Leave me" Geet bit out, as she wriggled under his strong grip.

CHAPTER 7: Searing Pain
I know . . . some of you must be like . . . she shouldn't have lost herself yet again and all that . . . point taken but here Maan did not do anything as much as physically hurting her other than dragging her to dance, so she let her heart take over her feelings. Next, I have promised you will see a strong Geet but you will have to bear with this softy side of hers for another part. . . BTW guys the confession was from Geet's perspective hence I have not mentioned anything as such his feelings . . . they will come later on(Next part) . . .

Jia thank you for suggesting the song 'Suno Na' . . . sorry Aash I was going to use Pehli nazar but the singer keeps singing Baby I love you like a chant . . . I realised that later on when I started writing so I had to change it . . .
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

darling when u have already written all this then why the wait...😭😭😭😭

this is called playing up to ur name...

EVIL CINDERS

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

it wasnt yet complete . . . like u see, the update is 3000+ words . . .
btw u right i m playing up to my name . . . as although i have written the next chapter already me not posting it before 24 hours😆

kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally u r back!!!!!!!!!!!nw that was a big n awesome update