hmm he did know abt his daughter
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

me me me....i want another update!!!!

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update............and jealous Maan..............of course if he does not want her then no one else can huh typical Man!!
Guys do u wnat me to upadate again . . . two hours max and it will b done and yes this one is going to b longerπŸ˜†
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.... loved it
APX 80 minutes Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Me waiting patiently..........................😍
ten minutes . . . last scene
Second update that too within 10 hours . . . i better get long comments
This update is for all Maan lovers who did not yet hate him . . . well, i dont hate him considering i know why he doing all this but anyway . . . enjoy hating him πŸ˜›

Chapter 4

Outrageous Claim

He pulled her to him crushing her body against his own as he kissed her hard on the mouth. His hands glided up her waist as she stood there shocked stiff. Her hands lay on her sides as she could not have a handle on just what was happening. She offered no resistance to his kiss but neither did she respond to it. She was numb.

His hunger intensified with every passing second as the urge to explore her mouth seeped through him, shaking his soul to the core. He wanted to consume her, to leave his claim on her. Sucking at her lips, he forced them to open for his tongue to enter her mouth as he nibbled at her lower lips.

He kissed her senseless. He was harsh, ruthless . . . biting her, sucking her with all his power. All of the frustration of not having her all for him for the past two years came out in that kiss. The anguish, the torment that his soul was caged in, the anger and unsaid pain was what he spelled with the kiss.

His tongue penetrated her mouth and explored every square inch of it, savouring her taste which was just like it used to be . . . better than anything he had ever tasted. His nerves were thrilled, his heart elated and his mind . . . not yet satisfied, he wanted her to know she was his and no one could ever claim her other than him.

His hand slipped into her thick mane as he held her nape and tilled her head in a position which was painful to her but she was numb. Her mouth was completely inside his own fierce mouth as his tongue continued its violent attack in her mouth. He kissed her as though this was one thing he wanted more than his life. It was like he was filling in for the unfulfilled craving that he felt for her taste.

He broke away from her as he looked in her eyes and saw the uncertainty, pain, confusion and . . . unshed tears. But he couldn't see what he wanted . . . he did not see love . . . he did not see the need for him in her eyes.

He attacked her mouth again . . . harder . . . brutally biting her lips. His heart and mind wanted her to respond. He needed her to want to taste him. He needed her to kiss him back.

When she didn't respond even after his constant nibbling, sucking and kissing  . . . he lost the tinge of rationality that was hidden somewhere in the back of his find. Lifting her feet off the ground with his hand supporting her buttocks, he carried her inside her house as he kicked shut the door behind him.

Placing her on the couch in the living room, he climbed atop her. He felt her heart beating against his own in perfect synchronisation like it used to in the bygone days.  He took in her mouth once again as he hungrily kissed her, every move of his demanded her to respond to him but she was numb.

He moved his lips over hers in an unknown fashion . . . it was want filled with everlasting need, it was pain mixed with anger . . . It was bitter sweet.

His hands moved behind her back as he snapped open the strings of her suit. Holding her nape he lifted her head as he bit at her shoulder prying the sleeve off it and shortly he heard a tear. He kissed, bit and sucked at her exposed skin . . . he was wild, and driven by sheer desire . . . to have her respond.

She couldn't spurn him . . . he would never let that happen. Only he could do that.

He kissed her all over the face as his hands roamed all over her, his touch was scorching and she could feel the heat through the thin material of her dress.

She didn't know just what was happening . . . neither did she want to know. She did not have it in her to react or comprehend any damn thing. She was scared and confused . . . she was a girl with a broken heart who knew nothing but that she had a broken heart which was not up for healing. She was a girl trapped in her sorrows, with a ruined soul and damned being. There was a time when she knew nothing but his love but now was the time when she knew everything but she couldn't figure out if he loved her or hated her. He was kissing her out of desire, pain, obsession . . . or love she simply couldn't not figure out. She was apprehensive to react . . . she knew he would leave her again. The fear was deep-rooted inside her mind and soul, was he even there for real. And if he wasn't then this wouldn't be the first time she imagined him to be there.

It is said, devil resides in the empty mind . . . well if you call thinking about him devilish . . . it resided in her too. Whenever she had nothing to do, she would always helplessly, hopelessly think about him . . . imagine him. But he would disappear just as she would respond to him.

She hated the defencelessness she felt against his memories. They always created turmoil inside of her and she was helpless.

"Won't . . . you . . . kiss . . . me . . . back" he whispered, in between placing short yet passionate pecks at her lips.

It was then he felt her hands slither up his shoulders and into his hair as she kissed him.

And then . . .

He got off her as the next second he dashed out of her sight leaving her baffled and abandoned yet again.

It took her quite a few moments to come to terms with what had actually happened. And before she knew it she was on her heels running out of the door . . . trying to stop him from leaving her scarred all over again. Like it was then . . . he had left . . . left her to suffer.

She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was here and it was not her hallucination.

He was here and the next moment he was no longer there.

Why was he doing this to her . . . treating her like a play toy, with which he played whenever he wanted to and dumped away when he was done playing. Behaving with her as though she were heartless and felt no pain. However strong she looked to the world, she would always remain the girl at his mercy . . . always vulnerable.

She sank to the ground as she cried , her heart and soul screamed . . . her heart demanded answers . . . why . . . why was it happening with her.

Tears made their way down her cheeks as she suffered in her agony, she was alone, her heart cried for him, her mind rebuked her heart for crying out for him, but even after all the hurt she couldn't stop loving him. Her heart was throbbing, just how was she suppose to collect herself over and over again.

Whenever she tried to recover from the fall, he would be there push her yet again.

Where did she go wrong . . . her heart pleaded for answers.

She did not wish for her dark knight to come . . . but he came.

She did not wish for falling for him . . . but she did.

She did not wish for him to leave her . . . but he did.

She did not wish for abandonment . . . but she was abandoned.

He stood in the shadows of the night as he stared at her and saw her tear streamed face. Showing her a cold shoulder he walked away without a backward glance.

Banging the door behind him, he paced up and down the room as though he were a caged tiger. It was past mid-night, but he needed answers. He gave a damn about how inappropriate was the hour to make a call, he was Maan Singh Khurana and damn right if he wanted to call someone at two in the morning, be it that would be murdering someone's sleep . . . he couldn't care less. Taking out his phone, he punched a number and the moment the person answered the call . . .

He yelled at the top of his voice "what took you so long to answer the call"

"Sss . . . Sorry Sir" Hissed the person over phone.

"Adi what sort of detective agency did you hire" Maan roared.

"Sir I can't understand what you mean" Adi closed his eyes the instant the words left his mouth.

"Your so called detectives said there was no one in Geet Handa's life other than her daughter" Maan barked.

He was seething. He knew everything about her. Where she lived, who were her friends but he did not know about that guy.

"I want to you look for a bungalow in Amritsar preferably on the outskirts of the city within 12 hours and I want it done"

Maan did not wait for a reply as he immediately cut the call.

He had long forgotten the reason of his visit. All he knew was he saw Geet in another man's arms.

Shutting the events of last night out of her mind she stepped inside the office as Meha made weird yet cute sounds, letting everyone know the princess was here. And before Geet knew it pinky pounced on her as she took Meha in her arms and that was it . . .

Everyone in the office surrounded pinky as they played with Meha.

Geet smiled wryly as she left from there, knowing, no one would work that day, not after Meha's presence. She crashed into Arjun who had come out of his cabin to check what the hell was happening. But seeing the smug smile on Geet's face, he knew exactly what the case was . . . Meha.

Meha's babysitter Rajji had not come to work that day and with no choice left Geet had to bring Meha along with her to the office.

"Rajji had to urgently go out of station and like you know I don't trust people when it comes to Meha" Geet replied, even though she knew there was no need for an explanation with Arjun. He loved it when Meha came to the office anyway.

It was one in the afternoon when his phone rang.

It was Adi informing him his work was done.

Maan smirked as he said "So Ms Geet Handa . . . Now wait for my next move"

Geet was working over a design when Arjun called her in his cabin.

She knocked at his cabin and then . . .

She saw Meha sitting in his lap, with his palm in her mouth.

As Geet smiled and entering the cabin she moved towards Arjun as she failed to realise someone else was also present in the room.

"She'll chew you off if you let her" Geet replied as she chuckled.

"Well its better she eats me, that way she won't chew you, you already blue with marks." Arjun said as he pointed at her neck.

It was then that she realised Maan had left his mark on her. Lucky for her, everyone knew Meha was one chew baby.

"You called me" Geet tried changing the topic anyway. She did not want any sort of problems.

"Yes, I wanted you to work on this project . . ." Arjun said as he handed Geet a file.

"I'll let you know how I am placed" Geet replied as she went through the file.

"No Geet, this will be your priority, put all other projects on hold" Arjun said.

"But"

"It is URGENT" Arjun insisted..

"Alright"

With that said she turned to leave as the man who was standing with his back facing her and looking out of window called out "Ms Geet would you not like to meet your new client"

It was like the earth underneath her snapped.

Maan . . . she whispered to herself and the next moment her suspicions were proven right as she saw him standing right in front of her with his arm extended.

When she stood there not reacting one bit . . . he pulled her hand in a handshake. Squeezing her hand he let her know . . . this was going to be tough.

She splashed water over her face as she tried to calm her nerves.

What was he trying to show by doing this.

What did he want from her now.

Geet was about to enter her cabin when she felt a tug at her wrist.

"Geet I need to go shopping" Arjun smiled sheepishly.

"Did you not change your wardrobe last week" Geet exclaimed.

"Yeah . . . seven days back . . . you see, long time" Arjun replied, seemingly thoughtfully.

"Long time it is" Geet replied sardonically.

"Please"

"After office hours" Geet smiled.

"Thank you . . . you're the best" Arjun squealed as he hugged her.

As soon as she entered her cabin, two strong arms pulled her to him, pinning her against the door. She squeezed shut her eyes, knowing exactly who the person was.

"Shopping with the boss . . . Interesting" It was a taunt.

He kissed her neck as bit her at the same spot he had last night inviting a yelp from her. He held her wrists tighter as the image of her in Arjun's arms flashed in front of his eyes.

"Let me see how you even get in his car" Maan said, gritting his teeth.

"He held this hand didn't he" Maan spat, as he pressed her hands tighter in his grip, digging his nails into her skin.

He sucked at her cheek as he rasped "This is where his face touched you when you let him hug you"

He slammed his body onto hers as he sniffed in the scent of her hair digging his face in her crook of her neck.

"This is where I will touch" he whispered.

He smashed his lips onto hers.

He nibbled, suckled and kissed at her lips.

This time he did not wait for response as he pushed her away after satisfying his ego and anger.

He banged the door behind him as he left her all alone.

She had two basic choices: let him treat her any way he pleases and compromise with her self-respect or speak up to him and hold on to the bits of dignity that she had managed to salvage.

Every god damn thing has a limit and he had treaded on them all.

She would no longer have him treat her as though she was nobody. She wouldn't make a compromise with her self-esteem any longer. He did what he wanted to . . . left her to die. Now she would do what she wanted . . . never let him be a part of her life again. She had her daughter, she had got her purpose to live and she did not want anyone else. Whether she needed him was a different side of the story. It was no longer a subject of need rather it was about what she wanted. And at the moment and time . . . it was not him.

Precap 1: Unwittingly she took in his hand, as he led her to the dance floor. A slow smile spread over her face as they danced to the music.

Precap 2: No matter how hard was it on her to work with him, she was a professional and she would act like one. She would feign indifference, as long as it was professional she would bear his hurtful presence around her but it ended there, beyond the point of professionalism, they shared no relation whatsoever. That was the borderline and further she would avoid him and show him he was nobody to her . . . just nobody.

CHAPTER 5: You were/are/will always be . . . Mine
Though I tried keeping it decent but anyway if it is not, PM me I will edit it. Those of you who were confused . . . I hope I succeeded in puzzling you even more . . . and if I did not succeed I tried at least and even if I wanted to write it differently I don't think I could have written it any different from what it is . . .

THAT was LOOONNNGGG . . . so I want equally long comments . . .

BTW MAAN WILL REPENT . . .πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago